Yogi's Random Training Thoughts

All good man👌

Yeah ive done a bit of reading on different cycles, more just educating myself on it all. Ive read that about EQ and deca etc
As far as what I understand, there is some sort of chemical imbalance that happens due to how they both effect the half life of the esters, as opposed to “pure test”, hence the sides that are more pronounced then just test.
Have you got a goal weight you wanna try finish at?

Yeah, but thats not a bad place to be at, if your gut isnt getting worse and you can still eat a decent selection of foods, then things could be a lot worse. By keeping the broth, were you able to add any foods?

Good man, getting married in 9 months and starting the new job in 4 days so its going to be an interesting year!

EQ’s pretty mild in terms of sides but it raises your hematocrit which can be pretty bad news for your heart. Deca’s a fucked up drug, man. Killed my libido for fucking months when I tried it. Never again. We’ve had poor bastards on this forum who’ve talked about how it’s made them impotent for years.

Unless you want to actually compete in bodybuilding, testosterone would be all you’d ever need.

Goal is a reasonably lean 210 by the end of the year. That’s about the heaviest I’ve ever been but I was really sloppy the last time I was there so if I can get to that but stay in reasonable condition then that’s good innings.

Unfortunately not, but it absolutely kicked ass for my GERD symptoms. They’re still pretty much gone (very slight flair up very occasionally) even now I’ve stopped drinking it.

Holy shit, congratulations on both! Sounds like you’ve a busy year in store!

Hematocrit, thats what Ive read about. All these exotic aas’s and there sides just sound brutal, I mean in all honesty, are they going to improve your look or performance anymore then Test only? Id argue tren but thats a whole other beast…

Fucking brilliant news on the broth, I have a mate outside of the forums who I put onto your log to help with his ibs and its helped him immensely

Thanks man, yeah its going to be nuts. Vegas wedding and the bucks will be over there aswell :joy:

It kinda depends on what you can get away with and what your goals are. Like, if you were just to run like 2g of test (which is, in my opinion, a monster dose but fairly par for the course for competitive types) you would get huge, but a lot of people would find the oestrogen sides unbearable. What you could then do would be to run like 1200mg of test (still higher than I’ve ever gone… yet) and 800mg of EQ. The EQ hardly aromatises at all and has an anabolic action almost the same as test, so now you’re as anabolic as you would have been on the 2g of test but not dealing with anywhere near the oestrogen sides.

Deca’s a popular one because it’s not as androgenic, so it’s not as likely to cause problems associated with that like hair loss, greasy skin etc., although if you’re one of the unlucky ones who has sexual sides then you might prefer a few extra hairs on your shoulders to having to thumb it in for a few months.

Then you’ve got your “hardener” drugs like masteron, tren, halo, etc. These give you that granite look on stage which is cool. Internet bro-lore states that you can’t use these drugs for building muscle which is fucking retarded as all steroids will build muscle, it’s just that these drugs really work their magic when you’re super lean, which most people trying to bulk generally are not.

Fat burners you’ve got your stimulants like clen, ephedrine etc. which all work insanely well but make me feel like a crackhead (not in a good way), your thyroid drugs which I’ve never used and probably never will, and finally DNP which is the big dog when it comes to fat loss but is pretty fucking scary. I’m not ashamed to say that if I had a source for it I would try it at a low dose.

But yeah - low to moderate dose test for me. I’m a pretty oestrogeny guy so I need to be mindful of that (it’s fashionable in our pharma forum just now to tell people not to run AIs and it hurts my nipples just thinking about it) but that’s not so difficult once you get the hang of it. Test and me just seem to get along great.

I am thinking in the coming years I might start breaking the gram barrier, and might even go 1.5g at some stage just to see what it’s like to run a big boy cycle, but I dunno.

Steroids are great. Everyone should use them.

6 Likes

Deadset learnt more in that post then everything else ive read
I had a section in my log a few months ago where I got some feedback for cycles basing soley on performance and im not gunna lie its probably something in the distant/not too distant future ill look into, but its great getting this first hand feedback and guidance of you guys before I make the plunge (pun intended)

Funnily enough shredders are actually pretty fucking easy to get over here in aus. I know of a fair few guys who have used them, and a few supp stores who will sell it behind counters. Probably wouldnt touch it though…
I suppose you only ever hear of the nutters who pop 8 pills like that chick in great britian

I got to admit I’m sort of looking forward to the time I’m big and strong enough that I go, fuck it, I’m using.

5 Likes

When you jump into the middle of a thread, read a post without context, and think you just stumbled into a discussion about exotic asses.

7 Likes

@Yogi1 hey, how’s the broth been treating you? A few weeks ago, I ran out and was unable to eat it for 4 days…and some of my symptoms went away. I got some more bones to make the broth, I ate it that night, and I had a horrible week (full of diarrhea, cramping, gas pains, incomplete evacuations at all hours of the night). I didn’t connect the broth and some of my symptoms until it was too late.

Hey man, I’ve been off the broth for a while now. I’m totally sold on its benefits and actually the GERD symptoms of mine that it cured haven’t come back even though I stopped drinking it about a month ago.

The thing about the broth is that I hoped it’d help my gut to the point where foods that were once verboten would no longer be so. Sadly, that wasn’t the case, and eliminating these foods has me feeling great anyway so there’s no real need for me to keep drinking broth. If the GERD comes back I’ll go back on it.

That’s weird the broth makes you worse. The company I was ordering the broth from made a low-FODMAP broth which was actually the one I was using. Do you know if you are sensitive to FODMAPS? Maybe a switch to a low-FODMAP broth would sort you out.

If I’m being honest, I am sensitive to everything. Case in point, I’ve had diarrhea for the last week. My diet consists of chicken, beans, nuts, green leafy vegetables, avocados, potatoes, and the occasional banana. Anything that could possibly irritate my stomach is, quite literally, non-existent. I have not cheated on my diet in 7 months! Still sick, still looking for answers.

Beans could certainly irritate your gut and leafy greens trigger my IBS-like symptoms.

1 Like

What doesn’t bother you?

High in fibre and a known allergen

also high in fibre, also a known allergen

could also be to high in fibre

contain sugar alcohols that can cause problems

Nightshades are a known allergen

apparently contains a carbohydrate that passes through the gut lining easily, although I’ve not really researched this.

So there’s still a whole ton of shit that could be fucking with you, mate!

1 Like

I dunno if that was directed at me or Pangy, but my diet for the time being is:

-Chicken
-Rice
-Steak
-Olive oil
-Butter
-Pickles

Super fucking restrictive but my stomach feels amazing and I haven’t had diarrhea (or however the fuck you spell it) in months.

I will need to add some veg in eventually but for now it’s nice just to not feel like I’m going to shit my pants every day

1 Like

Gee if ate most of that stuff especially the beans that would destroy me.
Try what Yogi’s eating, looks to be a lot like the vertical diet which is easier on the stomach…
Or even just eat steak and rice for 1 week (salt everything) see how everything reacts… From there try to add a couple of baby carrots a day and one orange a day… Wait a week if its all good have a small sweet potato. These are all micro nutrients so your getting some fructose potassium magnesium and iodine… The base of the diet should always be the vertical component steak rice salt, take some if Vitamin D3 and k-2 if your not getting much sun.

1 Like

Sounds like my absolute dream diet, haha. Add in some sauce and I’d be content eating steak and rice until I die.

Butter is off-limits for me…I am severely lactose intolerant. I found this out firsthand on a number of occasions.

I haven’t tried pickles in a while, do you just eat them because they’re enjoyable?

Olive oil is a staple in my diet, but I have problems with quinoa (so I’m not too keen on introducing rice). To put it frankly, whenever I eat quinoa, I feel like I’m shitting out lava. Almonds also don’t agree with me at all, not sure if you noticed that as well?

My problem expands far beyond diarrhea, unfortunately…constipation/incomplete evacuation is also a staple of my mornings. My symptoms quite literally switch from diarrhea to loose stool to constipation and back to shitting lava in the course of a day. Intense cramping in the middle of the night while unsuccessfully trying to finish using the bathroom is also a problem for me…

Also, if you’ve ever heard of Fred Bisci, he’s the nutritionist I’ve been working with for a solid month. Apparently, this guy cured Ulcerative Colitis + Chron’s Disease and reversed cancer (which I absolutely believe is a load of bullshit, but he is a prominent and well-known guy…he had an interview on Barbell Shrugged).

He’s 90 years old, 5’11", and 155 pounds. As of last year, he was able to deadlift 350 pounds (I asked him on a phone call last week). He still does 75 pushups daily and jogs daily, supposedly. He’s been following a completely vegan diet for the last 50 years, according to him…and I’ve been following mostly the same diet (with the exception of him allowing chicken into the diet 3x per week).

But, he has some crazy fucking gimmicks out there…I’m currently drinking some shit called “CloudWater” meant to stop diarrhea and I’m brushing my teeth with some kind of mineral toothpaste because it can’t possibly hurt me at this point. But, here’s the website. It talks about some kind of “infrared healing light energy”.

http://www.goldennevalite.com/Tesla_Crystals.html

I kind of think that this guy is a farce just because of the supplements he’s promoting, and I’m afraid I’m hurting myself by not intentionally taking in more nutrition in order to replenish what I lose during diarrhea episodes. @Chris_Colucci, this website is in no way affiliated with weightlifting, I simply want @Yogi1 and @Dr_Pangloss to read what’s on there for themselves and to then give me their opinions on the matter.

1 Like

Mate that looks like an absolute pile of shit to me. These paragraphs:

“Tesla Crystals are any crystals that can receive and send information via energy wave forms which are a benefit to an ecological system. The exchange of frequencies can happen naturally with or without the aid of machinery or additional energy sources.

Tesla Crystals are those that send back specific frequencies of energy that can create constructive or destructive interference wave patterns which can change the body that originally sent the frequency towards the crystal or other bodies within the frequency and amplitude range. That returning information or Frequency is often referred to as Back Body Resonance.

That energy can be used to pass information, to increase or decrease flow of energy within the body itself or outwards to multiple bodies or to power devices, a true healing crystal.”

It just isn’t backed by any science at all. I think you’re getting ripped off.

As for your diet, I understand you’re not keen to introduce rice but even people with Crohn’s disease can tolerate white rice. If I were you I’d strip it right back to only chicken, olive oil and white rice. You’d need to eat that way for 3 weeks in order for the inflammation in your intestines to calm down, and then you can start reintroducing things.

What have you got to lose? You’re already having problems every day so it’s not like it could get much worse

2 Likes

You make a very good point. You don’t find that meat constipates you at all? @Yogi1

Not at all, but that was never a problem of mine so I’m not really the best person to give advice on that

Okay, thanks for your advice.