Yogi's Random Training Thoughts

Just remember to switch from the 18 gauge to the 25 gauge.

Or, you may bleed out.

#Personalexperience

My entire first cycle I was drawing with the 23 and pinning with the 21!

You’d think the smaller number would be smaller…

1 Like

I really like that you are sharing that stuff. I have no idea about steroids nor do I plan to ever take them, I still find it interesting.
Have you had any kind of negative side effects from your usage so far (not forseeable long term ones not included).

1 Like

Whats the diet going to be like while on?.

Remember a while back chatting about gut issues etc, at the moment I have been following Stan Efferding vertical diet basically the last 6 weeks I have been having heart healthy mince (supposedly) and Jasmine rice. I know this would be boring for most but the difference its made is phenomenal, gym sessions are great recovery has increased. Also that number 2 has never been cleaner.:smile:

Abs or no abs? You’re a big shortie.

That’s cause you’ve hit your natty potential. DT clearly hasn’t. He stops using and is fine cause he doesn’t need drugs to maintain what he could have natty. #science

That would depend on your ultimate decision, I suppose.

I’m above the average height over here lol. Not very lean but abs are there. I usually maintain this weight and recomp on cycle. If I go lower and remain at a lower weight, it will be hell eating my way back up. Trade-offs. If I really want to cut, it’s very easy for me.

1 Like

heh, yeah, a few…

Deca fucked up my sex drive completely for like 6 months. It also caused my hormones to go so horribly unbalanced I basically lost all my muscle (my own fault for not controlling my oestrogen).

Not long after that cycle, I had a killer oestrogen rebound and got gyno. I’ve had gyno once on cycle too. I’m lucky in that it’s always responded really well to the drugs you take to get rid of it. A lot of people aren’t so lucky.

Anadrol destroyed my appetite for about 6 weeks even after I’d stopped using it, and the two weeks I was on it I felt like I had lit cigarettes being held against my nipples.

Dianabol made my prostate feel like I was sitting on a lemon all day.

So yeah, there’s a reason why I will only use gentle steroids now, and no orals except anavar when I diet!

1 Like

much the same as it is now, to be honest. After my last diet (which ended in December) it’s like somebody poured napalm on my metabolism so I’m eating as much as I physically can just now and managing to stay lean which is cool.

When I’m on cycle I’ll be a little stricter with cheat foods, but the basic everyday foods will stay the same. Lots of turkey, lots of rice, lots of veg (but not the really fibrous stuff).

2 Likes

Oh yeah that sounds unpleasent. But good for you that it all was reversible. I didn’t even know that about gyno, I thought you would be stuck with that forever.

One thing I would like to know, if you are willing to share that of course, is how steroids affected your psyche.

It’s fucked his head, obviously! Lmao

haha, it was fucked long before then

1 Like

I’ve never noticed any psychological sides from anything other than clomid, which is a drug you use upon cessation of your steroids to bring your natural hormones back to normal. It’s very well known for causing you to get a little weepy, and it certainly did for me. You’ll be watching like the lion king or some shit and when Mufasa dies you’ll feel your eyes start to tear up. I’ve known guys who’ve said they felt downright suicidal because of clomid but I was never as bad as that.

The two steroids most reputed to cause emotional sides are tren and halotestin, and I’ve known a lot of people who were usually chill as anything to say they turned into an asshole on them so I guess it must be true. I’ve never used either of those drugs and I don’t plan to (tren is a crazy strong drug but really super bad for you and I just don’t feel like I need it for my goals, and halotestin is a powerlifting drug used pre-workout for some crazy aggression and strength gains. Again, not really necessary for my goals).

I do believe that the vast majority of “roid rage” cases are just assholes using the fact that they’re on steroids to excuse the fact that they’re assholes. Sadly, the drugs do attract the absolute dregs of society, and those dickheads give the rest of us a bad name.

3 Likes

I’m kinda milder and more “easy going” on 1g of test. Bad for work lol. Do you experience something similar?

Not really to be honest. I was always pretty jealous of the dudes who said they felt euphoric on cycle (not that I ever really believed it). Being high for 12 weeks at a time would be fun!

1 Like

I took my daily bit this morning and tried to workout immediately following. My lower back is far too pumped from warmups with 225 to do anything. 2 hours later, I feel like I can’t move my whole back and arms are pumped. Also, my weight is 243. My wife told me last night she finally likes the way I look again.

It’s also crazy, I can’t drive by a place that has good food without stopping to eat. After sushi yesterday at lunch, I went to get a cookie and walked out with a cinnamon roll and donut. Then went to dinner and had three appetizers, bread and entree. I might eat my way to 300 by the time the months up.

Dose it before bed, mate. That’ll make life a little easier.

One of the cool things about MK677 is it’s been shown to keep you in positive nitrogen balance during a calorie deficit which would be epic for dieting, but could you imagine trying to diet and being as hungry as that? It’s be murder.

Damn, why didn’t I think about that?

If only it was possible to not be gluttonous. This whole exploration of the dark(er) side is tempting me to look at clen or albuterol now too. I’m probably learning more towards albuterol though, since the half life is super short.

I’m a little curious about albuterol myself as apparently it doesn’t make you feel like death the way clen does, but I have an absolute shitload of clen still to use and god damn it makes me shed fast fast. Like 4lbs a week kinda fast.

1 Like

What is fast? and why do you want to shed it fast?

It makes me shed, fast fast. Like, double fast.

…I meant to say “fat fast”…

1 Like