Yogi's Random Training Thoughts

True dat, race you to 17".

1 Like

I have the first part down pat…still working on the second part, ha!

2 Likes

I just joined the darkside. Bought some MK677 with crypto-currency. Why do I feel like I have no morals?

2 Likes

Morals are for people too weak to do what they really want.

Slippery slope, mate! You’ll be swallowing fat burners next.

Don’t freak out if your weight jumps up by like 8lbs on the MK. You might also feel a little lethargic at first. It gets better.

edit: @anon50325502 is there some kind of forfeit system now that Chris isn’t natty?

2 Likes

Mmmmmmhmmmmmm @dchris

2 Likes

Whoa, no reason to get USMC involved. I’m not injecting or PCTing so I’m not giving up my natty card. I’m like O’Hearn or Simeon Panda.

1 Like

@Yogi1

Have you been stockpiling Irn-Bru? I’ve heard Scotland is in a panic because of the change of recipe.

I’m currently holed up in a bunker with 4 cases of it. My life is like the end of Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid now.

Have you ever tried Irn Bru?

1 Like

If only we could all be so lucky…

wait, don’t they die? Am I thinking of the wrong movie?

…do they though…that’s the question! Also…if ya gotta go violently, going out in a blaze of gunfire (don’t forget, I’m a Montana/Wyoming, American) is the way to go haha

Who said they died? I didn’t see them die. Did you? Are you one of those loons who thinks Shane died in the end too?

look gimme a break you assholes, I haven’t seen the movie for like a decade!

I should probably give it a watch

1 Like

I’m joking. Of course they died.

haha, you dick.

The movie’s probably due a remake. Hey @dt79, was the remake of the magnificent seven any good?

I liked the remake. It was entertaining and didn’t try to follow the original movie. I thought the original sucked probably because I had already watched The Seven Samurai.

1 Like

This has a 24 hour half life, right? So, it’s not a placebo effect to feel it second day in… I had lunch, got in my car and thought, I’d like a burrito… so while on the way to get the burrito I ate half a package of girl scout cookies, then ate the burrito. Fuck man, I’m constantly hungry. The lethargy isn’t too bad… I just pop a caffeine pill and chase it with a rockstar.

1 Like

haha, yeah, it kicks in fast. Give it 2 more days then weigh yourself

1 Like

I just weighed myself at 238. Jan 1 I was 230, a week ago I was 225. I’m assuming I’m just bloated af?

1 Like

haha, yeah.

The good news is you know you’re a good responder to MK677! A lot of people don’t get anything out of it.