Yogi's Random Training Thoughts

wouldn’t be able to grind Serge into dust without them

3 Likes

Still bulking.

you going to really cut loose and let yourself get up to a husky 6% body fat?

1 Like

Right, so, the diet has started. So far it’s been looking like:

-Meal 1: turkey and veg
-Meal 2: turkey and veg
-Meal 3: turkey, veg and rice
-Meal 4: turkey and berries

Lots of turkey. Lots of veg.

I’m flexible dieting with it a little bit, sometimes having cheat-ish foods but always adjusting my macros in the other meals to keep total calories the same.

It’s a little North of 2000 cals a day. First week done and the scale tells me I’ve lost 2.5k which is obviously bullshit and mostly water from the low carbs. Realistically I think I’ve lost 2lbs of fat. I love how fast my body tears through bodyfat.

No cardio yet, probably start that in two or three weeks. After a few weeks of that I’ll switch out the turkey thigh (what I’m currently eating) for turkey breast which’ll knock me down another 300cals or so.

By the end of it I’ll probably be looking at like 1700cals with cardio done every other day. That’s not going to be so much fun but I’ll probably only do that for a couple of weeks.

Boom! Shredded, hopefully. 28" around the navel is the goal, and I’ll hopefully be a few pounds up from what I weighed the last time I was in that condition.

7 Likes

Well they do say ‘you are what you eat’ :smirk: hahaha

3 Likes

945 replies later and that was the most entertaining 40 minutes of my day.
@Yogi1 I have an idea for your eventual photo release that you plan to do, whenever you damn please do
Are you familiar with the anime “Yugioh”?

1 Like

not really; I know what it is but I’ve never been a fan.

Am I to infer you are suggesting some sort of anime theme for my progress pics?

2 Likes

No
There is a certain character called “exodia”
Basically in a nut shell, it’s the top shit, strongest, most powerful etc ya get my drift.
But the total power cannot be harnessed into one duelling card, it has been separated into different limbs each with their own seperate cards. Two legs, two arms, the abdomen/head round out the 5 cards of exodia

Perhaps! When you decide that you ever do, the power of the almighty yogi cannot be JUST ONE photo
Each limb, more powerful than any mortal man.
Any who that’s just my take, it might just be the 7th beer I’ve just downed at 11.30am Australian time, or it might be a fully sick idea
Either way love the thread and hope all is well!

6 Likes

3 Likes

Great thinking regarding training!

1 Like

Diet has been in full swing for three and a half weeks, currently down 10lbs and 3 inches around the navel. Veins starting to appear around the midsection.

Boo yah.

Some thoughts:

-If you don’t mind being hungry, which I don’t, dieting’s fucking easy.
-Low fat cooking sauces are the best things ever.
-cardio is the worst thing in the universe.

4 Likes

I never minded being hungry… Until my 1st bulk. Now being hungry is a hideous feeling that must be squashed.

What do you even do for cardio? Can’t say I hate barbell complex work or heavy bag work or heavy bedroom work (heavy as in the lady, I pick the bigger ones if I want more calories burned).

2 Likes

I deal with it really well, particularly in the morning. I loathe eating breakfast as soon as I get up but if I’m trying to gain weight there’s no way around that, unfortunately.

High incline treadmill walking. I know - the most bro cardio you can get. Carbs/cals are way too low to bother with HIIT. I do it fasted when I can.

Almost lean enough to start going swimming so I’ll probably start doing that once or twice a week soon.

2 Likes

'Splain please.

If I’m going to be shirtless in the gym I want people to be so in awe of my body they have to be rescued by the lifeguard

7 Likes

I thought it might be that simple.

1 Like

I’m not a particularly complicated man

Best type of guys there are. To be honest.

you hitting on me???

1 Like

Not really. Although I can, but I’m just happy that you occasionally reply to me, considering you’re very popular and the like, and I like giving compliments. But then again, I’m fairly awkward and I get excited when anyone talks to me, because no one really talks to me, even in real life.

Aside from Botslayer, Mark, JMaeir, Duke, and the regulars who come to my log.

2 Likes