Yoga Pre 5/3/1 Training

Hey guys. I was hoping I could get a clear answer to this.

I usually train at the ass crack of dawn on campus, and my schedule is very busy. The only real times I could train are before all classes, or after the yoga practices I attend (at like 7pm) My yoga instructor approached me inquiring if I could help her with strength training. Long story short, she is now my training partner now. The only times she can go are after our yoga sessions.

My question is, since I seem to find evidence and statements swinging both ways, would pre training yoga impact my performance in the weight room? Or, as long as I hit my set/reps prescribed and perform optimally, does it not matter?

This is known as a Hobson’s choice. Make it work.

Will do. Thanks Jim.

I think an important detail left out is whether or not she’s hot. I mean is she putting the YOGA in yoga pants, or simply wearing yoga pants?

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
I think an important detail left out is whether or not she’s hot. I mean is she putting the YOGA in yoga pants, or simply wearing yoga pants? [/quote]

Those things are deceptive. The shape they can create from something having no business looking like that…

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
I think an important detail left out is whether or not she’s hot. I mean is she putting the YOGA in yoga pants, or simply wearing yoga pants? [/quote]

She definitely puts the yoga in yoga pants.