T Nation

Yet Another Velocity Diet Log

Thanks, that’s about the formula I was looking at running, give or take a fish oil cap or three…

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Don’t worry about it. I couldn’t hack the flax meal either.

I subbed in natural pb, fiber supplements, and more fish oil caps (I was using 15 fish oil caps, and 4 Flameout, with 2 tbsp of pb).

Good luck![/quote]

When are you going to do your first “weigh in” on the diet? How many days in?

This coming Sunday, 29oct. Every sunday therafter.

[quote]DNIC75 wrote:
When are you going to do your first “weigh in” on the diet? How many days in?
[/quote]

Today (yesterday?) sucked. I had a dentist appointment and got 5 fillings drilled. First and second shakes went OK, but I puked up my third shake - bad reaction to the numbing injection and NO2 - and slept for about 6 hours after that.

Tonight was healthy meal night out with the whole family, so I had a small miso soup, small salad, and some sushi. So, other than 3 missed shakes, the plan is still intact. It was worth it watching my 9yo daughter try sushi for the first time.

I’m down 4lbs in 4 days, and 1 inch off the waist already. Tomorrow = back on track.

After yesterday’s ass-hattery, today was good to go. Got all the shakes and felt good. Workout details later…

I had snow-bird family show up in their RV - A FREAKING MONTH EARLY. I really would like to kill somebody and then have sex with their dinner right now.

I need an MD shake (and some sort of mood-altering substance) to deal with this. I can do the first…

Log over. I hate to do this, but the issues I’m dealing with are bigger than the V-Diet right now. I’m throwing up every shake I try to drink this afternoon.

I’ve been so irritable that I’m snapping at my kids for doing nothing more than being kids. And my son has health issues to start with.

Time to repair my metabolism with lots of veges, lean meat, no alcohol, heavier workouts, and “clean” carb sources. I may attempt it again in a few months.

At least I am well stocked on Metabolic Drive Protein Powder and Surge. More power to you folks who can hack it.

[quote]sknd100 wrote:
Log over. I hate to do this, but the issues I’m dealing with are bigger than the V-Diet right now. I’m throwing up every shake I try to drink this afternoon.

I’ve been so irritable that I’m snapping at my kids for doing nothing more than being kids. And my son has health issues to start with.

Time to repair my metabolism with lots of veges, lean meat, no alcohol, heavier workouts, and “clean” carb sources. I may attempt it again in a few months.

At least I am well stocked on Metabolic Drive Protein Powder and Surge. More power to you folks who can hack it.

[/quote]

OUCH…maybe not the diet to do in desperation of losing weight. Guess word to the wise, get your life and head all in the game before stepping up to the V-Diet (no) plate.

Try it again bro in the future. Maybe you’ll be alright for it then.

Not to worry dude; life seems to be the biggest hurdle when attempting the V-Diet. It’s not for everyone.