T Nation

Yet Another Prohormone Inquiry

I’ve been a silent member of this site for a while now, and would first like to say it is an awesome one.

I am 28 years 6’1, 175 lbs, 13% bf. I’ve been a track and field athlete since I was 8, and retired last year (2009).

I’m considering doing a 2 week cycle of Rage RV5, A herbal liver support, Amino Armor, ZMA, and Novedex XT. I received a bottle of the Rage RV5 in Sept of 2009 but only recently decided to take it. The Novedex, and Amino Armor were recommended to me by a well known body builder.

I plan on taking RV5 twice daily. 1 in the a.m. and one before my workout. The Amino Armor will be taken 3 times daily. ZMA and Novedex XT once at bed time. Liver support will be taken with each dose of RV5.

For post cycle I am going to continue to take Novedex XT and Tribulus.

I would like to know some opinions and recommendations on this especially on the PCT. I already read up on the opinions of Rv5 and I understand the possible side effects. But I also know it is illegal to purchase PH’s so I’m stuck with it.
Below are the ingredients.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

RV5:
Amount per serving
4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol…25mg

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one , 17b-ol…10mg

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol…10mg

Other Ingredients: Rice four, magnesium stearate

Amino Armor:
Serving Size: 9 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount per Serving
Phase I Armor: Muscle Fuel
Vitamin B6 10mg
Niacinimide 10mg 50%
Calcium Pyruvate 250mg
Magnesium Aspartate 40mg
Phase II Armor: BCAA Protection 5000mg
Leucine 2550mg
Isoleucine 1225mg
Valine 1225mg
Phase III Armor: Muscle Growth Complex 957mg
Alanine
L-Glutamine
Taurine
Histidine
Lysine
Methionine
Phenylalanine
Threonine
Phase IV Armor: GH Releasers 500mg
Arginine
Ornithine

Novedex XT:
[6, 17 Keto-Etiocholeva-3-Ol Tetrahydropyranol]
[3, 17 Keto-Etiochol-Triene]
[3’, 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4’-Methoxyflavanone]

A “well known bodybuilder” recommends crap like Novedex XT?

Well it’s what he carries in his shop, so I imagine it’s what he advised to make make money. All the reason why I posted asking for recommendations. So if you have any other suggestions that I can buy over the counter by all means please advise.

[quote]jfbtimes2 wrote:
Well it’s what he carries in his shop, so I imagine it’s what he advised to make make money. All the reason why I posted asking for recommendations. So if you have any other suggestions that I can buy over the counter by all means please advise.[/quote]

He carries it in his shop, so that’s why it is a good thing to use?

You’re missing the point of my answer. I was responding to the post above mine. What I’m saying is he recommended because he most likely gets a good profit from selling it that’s all. Is anyone willing to answer my post or just nitpick about a particular product. if you feel something is better then please post it.

Thanks

use a real pct…nolvadex, the real shit. do you really wanna take a chance with otc supps? ill answer it for you, NO you wouldnt. so if you go ahead and do this cycle i’d first suggest you read the ProHormone sticky first, it will answer probably any question you have, and if you decide to go against the good advice in that thread, and chose to use your well known bodybuilder retards advice well then your an idiot.

I think you are going to attract more attention, than needed advice with your post. Most of the guys on this site know what works. There are a few great supplements that will probably help you, but without knowing your goals or a glimpse of your diet I cannot make a suggestion. Personally, if I was 28, I would be spending my money taking my girlfriend out to a nice a dinner, and for added effect, probably with a few ZMA too.

[quote]-SuperMan- wrote:
I think you are going to attract more attention, than needed advice with your post. Most of the guys on this site know what works. There are a few great supplements that will probably help you, but without knowing your goals or a glimpse of your diet I cannot make a suggestion. Personally, if I was 28, I would be spending my money taking my girlfriend out to a nice a dinner, and for added effect, probably with a few ZMA too. [/quote]

Now this is a post that really took a long time to say absolutely nothing. Re-read his post and try to stay on point. If you had read it, his diet nor his goals are necessary to answer his question. As for the rest of you, if you dont have anything useful to say try to keep your useless comments to yourself. It’s what has killed this board over the last couple years and one of the main reasons i seldom check the site anymore.

To the OP: You’ll soon find out that prohormones are frowned upon on this forum. (if you are in fact a silent member then I am sure you already realize that) The main reason being is that most of these compounds arent what they used to be after the ban on prohormones. And its like youre settling for a cheeseburger with steak on the menu. Whatever your reason is on not getting real gear is your own decision, but thats the mentality of this board. I on the other hand am more open minded on the subject & usually give sound advice depending on my estimation of the posters IQ. As for your question, PCT really should not be taken as lightly as most PH users take it. PCT is just as important as any other piece of the cycle. With nolvadex so easily accessible I see no reason to settle for OTC products that really arent comparable to the real deal. Some PHs can give some harsh side effects and you wont know till youre mid cycle with gyno flare ups and I wouldnt want to be depending on an OTC product.

BMC

[quote]BMC85 wrote:

[quote]-SuperMan- wrote:
I think you are going to attract more attention, than needed advice with your post. Most of the guys on this site know what works. There are a few great supplements that will probably help you, but without knowing your goals or a glimpse of your diet I cannot make a suggestion. Personally, if I was 28, I would be spending my money taking my girlfriend out to a nice a dinner, and for added effect, probably with a few ZMA too. [/quote]

Now this is a post that really took a long time to say absolutely nothing. Re-read his post and try to stay on point. If you had read it, his diet nor his goals are necessary to answer his question. As for the rest of you, if you dont have anything useful to say try to keep your useless comments to yourself. It’s what has killed this board over the last couple years and one of the main reasons i seldom check the site anymore.

To the OP: You’ll soon find out that prohormones are frowned upon on this forum. (if you are in fact a silent member then I am sure you already realize that) The main reason being is that most of these compounds arent what they used to be after the ban on prohormones. And its like youre settling for a cheeseburger with steak on the menu. Whatever your reason is on not getting real gear is your own decision, but thats the mentality of this board. I on the other hand am more open minded on the subject & usually give sound advice depending on my estimation of the posters IQ. As for your question, PCT really should not be taken as lightly as most PH users take it. PCT is just as important as any other piece of the cycle. With nolvadex so easily accessible I see no reason to settle for OTC products that really arent comparable to the real deal. Some PHs can give some harsh side effects and you wont know till youre mid cycle with gyno flare ups and I wouldnt want to be depending on an OTC product.

BMC[/quote]

Your’re right.