Yet Another Police F*ck Up. (W/Vid)

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
You can never step into the mind of an officer. Here in WA there were 4 who were shot in the head while having coffee. Guy just walked in and killed them all. They CANNOT have people grabbing them – I don’t care what their reason.

The problem is getting every damn thing on video and then arm chair quarterbacking on whether it was right, wrong, whatever. You carry a guy, you deal with crazies, assholes, criminals and you deal with ANY situation in a split second and then we’ll see just how perfect you are. [/quote]

Let’s ask a cop?

You can never step into the mind of an officer. Here in WA there were 4 who were shot in the head while having coffee. Guy just walked in and killed them all. They CANNOT have people grabbing them – I don’t care what their reason.

The problem is getting every damn thing on video and then arm chair quarterbacking on whether it was right, wrong, whatever. You carry a guy, you deal with crazies, assholes, criminals and you deal with ANY situation in a split second and then we’ll see just how perfect you are. [/quote]

You’re not just a pretty face are you…fatty?

1. A clearly disabled women hobbling up, was given no room to walk, EVEN if she hadn’t said excuse me 3 times, they STILL should of been aware of this. The fact that she was even able to reach for his belt is rediculous, although unintentional no doubt.

2. “arm chair quarterbacking on whether it was right, wrong” cuz you’d never do that…

3. “deal with any situation in a split second”? She clearly got past them, and then he turned around and pushed her to the ground, followed by walking away, cuz hes a fucking B0$$ apparently,

i feel the need to further personally insult you…

[quote]DieselAllDay wrote:

1. A clearly disabled women hobbling up, was given no room to walk, EVEN if she hadn’t said excuse me 3 times, they STILL should of been aware of this. The fact that she was even able to reach for his belt is rediculous, although unintentional no doubt.

2. “arm chair quarterbacking on whether it was right, wrong” cuz you’d never do that…

3. “deal with any situation in a split second”? She clearly got past them, and then he turned around and pushed her to the ground, followed by walking away, cuz hes a fucking B0$$ apparently,

i feel the need to further personally insult you…[/quote]

Be cool.
Attack the topic, not the person.

If they cant handle it cracefully there are plenty of other career opportunities.

So many things are wrong with your though process here.

Firstly, 3 cops walking shoulder to shoulder down the street, it’s their own damn fault people were getting close, and the hobbling woman should have to walk around these 3 dumb fucks?

Secondly, okay she’s going for his gun, if your the cop and you think someone is going for your gun what would you do? Casually push them down then stare at them? Or bash their fucking brains in and draw your weapon on them. The cop is wrong, plain and simple. It wouldn’t surprise me if that woman walked into a coffee shop tomorrow, I’d probably support her.

That part of Hastings is ridiculous. I love driving down there in a car at night its a fucking freak show. The streets are PACKED with homeless people all hopped up on drugs dancing around. It’s is truly fascinating… As long as you stay in your car with the windows up that is.

Sorry, I didn’t watch the video. Was just commenting on officers in general. It’s a tough profession. Yes, there are officers in my family. It’s just tough when they get killed for being in the profession. I agree there are plenty who are burned out and hateful towards people in general.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

Be cool.
Attack the topic, not the person.[/quote]

Seriously, no need to be an ass.

The video looks really bad but at the same time I am familiar with that part of Hastings. Not that that should excuse being pricks. The people of East Hastings are still people, but it really is insanity.

The cop definitely ought to have apologized and helped her up at the time but I can’t help but believe he reacted as if she were going for his belt because it doesn’t make any sense otherwise.

Not that there aren’t sadistic and cruel people and some of them are cops, but their story just makes more sense.

Copied for verification of the fail that still spews from Class of '09.

The VPD or RCMP makes another boo-boo every second week. It’s nothing new.

Sorry, I didn’t watch the video. Was just commenting on officers in general. It’s a tough profession. Yes, there are officers in my family. It’s just tough when they get killed for being in the profession. I agree there are plenty who are burned out and hateful towards people in general. [/quote]

I also get where you’re coming from. When I heard about the cops shot up at a coffee shop, I thought about my Military uncle who got ambushed and killed a couple of years before I was born. It’s a crazy job that takes a lot of balls, but I still agree with pretty much everyone else. They acted wrong, IMHO.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[/quote]

Ill go ahead and recognize the fact that both the people in your quotation with completely different opinions joined in '09, you just keep up the faith(lol) brother :wink: you managed to fail twice in one short sentence.

Get the fuck out internet tough guy.

All she did was giver her opinion of the topic at hand, you simply tried to insult a respected member of these boards.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[/quote]

Ill go ahead and recognize the fact that both the people in your quotation with completely different opinions joined in '09, you just keep up the faith(lol) brother :wink: you managed to fail twice in one short sentence.

[/quote]

A lot of people had differing opinions from Deb but no one but your dumbass had to insult her. If that’s the best way you can present an argument, do like Dixies said and get the fuck out.

Well firstly, thank you for taking the time to stop posting pictures of your average to terrible physiques in t-vixen threads, to flame me. I imagine it must be hard going for that long without getting your ego’s massaged by a bunch of loner chodes. But Im afraid I must maintain my level of commitment to being as big of an asshole to anyone who looks like they don’t even know what a gym looks like, and follow it up with opinions that remind me of the average “Youtube poster”. Your interpretation of an insult is MY opinion, where as MY opinion may insult her, HER opinion insults me. So YOUR opinion is moot.

p.s 100 posts of douche baggery accomplished, thank you. :wink:

Douchebag, or simply douche, is considered to be a pejorative term. The slang usage of the term originated in the 1960s.[6] The term refers to a person, usually male, with a variety of negative qualities, specifically arrogance and engaging in obnoxious and/or irritating actions without malicious intent, such as ignorant, angry behavior behind the wall of safety provided by the inherent anonymity associated with Internet chat forums.

A dunce is a person incapable of learning.

The word is derived from the name of the great Scholastic theologian and philosopher John Duns Scotus, also referred to as Doctor Subtillis, or “Subtle Doctor”, whose works on logic, theology and philosophy were accepted textbooks in the universities from the 14th century. Duns or Dunsman was a name applied by early opponents to the followers of Duns Scotus, who were less disparagingly called the Scotists. Hence the term came to refer to anyone devoted to sophistry in their argumentation. When, in the 16th century, the Scotists obstinately opposed the new learning (i.e., the English Renaissance), the term duns or dunce became, in the mouths of the humanists and reformers, a term of abuse, a synonym for one incapable of scholarship. Dunces are often comedically shown wearing paper cone hats, known as dunce caps, with the word “dunce” or “dumb”, or simply a capitalized “D” on them. Schoolchildren were sometimes compelled to wear a dunce cap and to sit on a stool in the corner as a form of humiliating punishment for misbehaving or for failing to demonstrate that they had properly performed their studies.

I can’t believe I’m the same class as you. How long oh Lord, how long?

Well firstly, thank you for taking the time to stop posting pictures of your average to terrible physiques in t-vixen threads, to flame me. I imagine it must be hard going for that long without getting your ego’s massaged by a bunch of loner chodes. But Im afraid I must maintain my level of commitment to being as big of an asshole to anyone who looks like they don’t even know what a gym looks like, and follow it up with opinions that remind me of the average “Youtube poster”. Your interpretation of an insult is MY opinion, where as MY opinion may insult her, HER opinion insults me. So YOUR opinion is moot.

p.s 100 posts of douche baggery accomplished, thank you. ;)[/quote]
Dam, lots of burns in there.

Perhaps we could all blackball the above poster by refusing to ever acknowledge the utter drivel spilling out of his clearly uneducated cum dispensory of a mouth. There are levels of ignorance that warrant some sort of response because of the very real possibility that the one spewing forth such childishly ignorant statements can be made to “see the light”. And then there are those whose posts are so clearly far gone into the realm of insolence that he is beyond hope. It is clear that the above poster falls into the latter category and as such does not warrant any further attention or acknowledgment from any of us.

#1 That was a lame attempt to insult me, seeing how my body can reel in more pussy than you, and has.
#2 At the end of the post you said “I feel the need to further personally insult you.” So just quit while you’re behind.