T Nation

Yet Another Noob Second Cycle Question

just got my gear!
trembolona qv 75
propionat qv 100
nolva for pct…waiting on clomid to come in.
I’ve been doing alot of reading and every one seem to have a different opinion
on how and when to dose.I’ve lurked on other GEAR boards and way too many so called experts always talking down to you because you don’t know your stuff,when all your trying to do is learn.
But I found that T-Nation has alot of cool peeps with no chip on their shoulders.And are willing to share their knowledge.
Iv’e heard that 50/50 ed is good,what do you guys recommend.Gonna run it for 12 weeks.I have 30mls of each.

[quote]firstgen wrote:
just got my gear!
trembolona qv 75
propionat qv 100
nolva for pct…waiting on clomid to come in.
I’ve been doing alot of reading and every one seem to have a different opinion
on how and when to dose.I’ve lurked on other GEAR boards and way too many so called experts always talking down to you because you don’t know your stuff,when all your trying to do is learn.
But I found that T-Nation has alot of cool peeps with no chip on their shoulders.And are willing to share their knowledge.
Iv’e heard that 50/50 ed is good,what do you guys recommend.Gonna run it for 12 weeks.I have 30mls of each.[/quote]
wow 47 views no reply…

6’1" 250
33 years old
high body fat don’t know%
lifting for 10 years on and off
looking to shred a few lbs while uping lean muscle mass.
Another cycle that i’m thinking about is test prop and npp
because I hear that tren is a lil too harsh.
need some 411 guys
8,10,12 week cycle?
ed,eod?
how many mgs?

No one is gonna lay a cycle out for you, if you post up a proper cycle lay out then we will critique it

[quote]BUDs wrote:
No one is gonna lay a cycle out for you, if you post up a proper cycle lay out then we will critique it[/quote]
I get it.
I was kinda impatient.I substituted The tren all together.
Yesterday I started the following cycle:
140mg Test Prop EOD
100mg NPP EOD
.5mg Arimidex EOD since i’m not prone to sides.
Caber incase decadick occurs don’t know the dose yet.
Nolva for PCT 40/40/20/20

Well the test should take care of deca dick but run the caber to prevent prolactin gyno, run the caber at .5mg 2x a week

Thank you BUDs.

been on the NPP/PROP cycle since the 10/16/12…so far so good I cant wait to see how I look and feel in week 5 if I’m already noticing a difference now.