Yet Another Cycle Critique

stats:
6ft 2in tall 230lbs approx 12% according to bod pod. been training for over 10 years.
bench 375, squat 405, deadlift 500

experience:
used pretty much all phs and alot of orals plus one transdermal cycle i would say over 5 cycle done in the past and alot of experience with peptides

Goals
to cut Hard!!! near keto diet with a refeed day every 3 or 4 days depending on how i feel. cycle is just to stop muscle wasting not planning on building any while on such a deficit want to get the leanest ive ever been

cycle:
weeks1-6 test prop 150mg Eod (525mg per week)
250iu HCG e3d
12.5mg aromasin eod
pct:
clomid 150/100/50/50
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g…
1 cap erase pro per day
+test booster of choice maybee sustainAlpha or DTP

concerns:
is my hcg protocol right?
is that enough aromasin? im terrified of getting gyno as im kinda prone. wanna make sure ihave enough to handle the extra estro from the hcg
also thinking of addind D-Plex (Methyl DHT) to help mitigate estro sides and manage shbg because i happen to have it laying around.

let me know what u think. thanks in advance

you can lower that test and save some money if your just looking for the anti-catabolic effect of test.

[quote]roadwarrior83 wrote:
you can lower that test and save some money if your just looking for the anti-catabolic effect of test. [/quote]
y do u say that?

also im cosidering lowering to 100mg eod and maybee adding mast at 50mg eod

you can lower that test and save some money if your just looking for the anti-catabolic effect of test. [/quote]

I’m interested in this. How low can you go with test to stop catabolism on a hefty cut?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

I’m interested in this. How low can you go with test to stop catabolism on a hefty cut?[/quote]
around 250mgs a week whatever that breaks down to eod. i only run prop on a frontload of test e or cyp, ive never run just prop, actually ive never run just test either but my goals are different then yours. I can only tell you on the basis of bro science that my training partner runs low dose 250 a week pretty much all year round and it works. Have you considered winstrol as well that shit hardens and cuts me up like a bad bag of dope.

you can still lose muscle while using gear if you cut too hard

id go with 75mg prop ED, dont waste time/money with masteron.

aromasin should be taken every day

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

aromasin should be taken every day[/quote]
so you say ed to keep blood levels stable? thats what i asked my guy cause i figured im hitting my tren ace everyday why not mix the prop in there plus reading on the net ive seen alot of debate about ed eod on prop. ive always done eod just curious.

so you say ed to keep blood levels stable? thats what i asked my guy cause i figured im hitting my tren ace everyday why not mix the prop in there plus reading on the net ive seen alot of debate about ed eod on prop. ive always done eod just curious.[/quote]

keeping blood levels stable will help to mitigate the side effects and raise blood concentration of the drug faster

how much aromasin do u recommend taking everyday?? im not too concerned with water more so with my nipples also due to the added estro from the hcg

[quote]beefcakes wrote:

how much aromasin do u recommend taking everyday?? im not too concerned with water more so with my nipples also due to the added estro from the hcg[/quote]

everyone is different, but 12.5mg split 2x a day (6.25mg am/pm) will most likely be sufficient

be sure to keep your blood pressure low

HCG 500iu every 7-10 days.
Whats your opininon guys?

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
HCG 500iu every 7-10 days.
Whats your opininon guys?[/quote]

250iu 2x a week during cycle, ending before pct is standard procedure