my stats :
31 years old
5’10’', 185lbs (bodyfat approx. 10%)
5 years of training
no previous cycle of aas

my goal :
to gain (and keep) the more lbm possible to become hyuuge

the means :
a testosterone-only cycle (it seems I don’t tolerate c17-AA orals very well, and besides it seems wise to follow cycobushmaster’s advice to do a first cycle with only Test)

the details :
week 1 1000 mg of Test Enanthate or Cypionate, Arimidex 1 mg eod
week 2 800 mg of Test Enanthate or Cypionate, Arimidex 1 mg eod
weeks 3-12 500 mg of Test Enanthate or Cypionate, Arimidex 1 mg eod
week 13 nothing
week 14 nothing
weeks 15-16 Clomid 100mg ed
weeks 17-18 Nolvadex 60mg ed

the questions :
Frontloading or not ?
Enanthate or Cypionate or … ?
Is my PCT in order (for example, should I begin week 14 instead of 15, or do only Clomid for 4 weeks)?
Any other remarks ?

AA_S

finally someone who posts a decent first cycle that needs very little tweaking.

-your 2 week frontload is fine. i like it.
-maybe consider shortening your cycle to 8 weeks, max of 10.
-consider running prop at the end of your cycle while waiting for PCT. you could do prop for 3 full weeks after your last cyp/enan shot…then start PCT on the 4th week.
-your PCT looks good. although i might consider dropping the nolva dosage to 40 mg ED.
-using a-dex, good to see.

good luck.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I second Juice’s comments about a well thought-out first cycle - top marks dude!

The only real point/question I have is your statement ‘it seems as though I don’t tolerate C-17 alkylated steroids well…’ How do you know this if you have not done a cycle before…?

Just curious bro…

bushy[/quote]

Thanks juice20jd and bushidobadboy, coming from vets like you it means a lot to me :).

Concerning your question bushidobadboy, you caught me! In fact I wanted this cycle to be the second one after a Dianabol-only cycle I started last week (yeah I’m afraid of needles, sue me).
But after 4 days I was having a weird feeling just over the right hipbone: no pain but like a swelling/hardness of this area. This happened between 1 and 2 hours after taking 5 or 10 mg of Dianabol. So I stopped it right away…
Even a friend who trained with dozens of national-level bodybuilders had never heard of something like that. I have no clue of what it was so I prefer to play it safe.

Thanks again, I can’t wait to start this :slight_smile:

I like it. I agree it’s refreshing to see someone who has done their homework. I planned on taking a break from even visiting this site because I get worked up so much reading posts… lol…

I do believe that it is pretty much a general consensus to run a Test-only first cycle bro. I don’t think Cyco thought that one up on his own. :wink:

I’m going to have to say that I like your duration as it is. I am a fan of longer cycles. Cypionate and Enanthate have a negligible difference between them… run either. Some people have their preferences. Those last 2 weeks you have off… you can (if you feel sassy) use Test Prop to close out your run for 3 weeks… so 13-15 would be 500mg of Test Prop. 125mg EOD. That would ensure stable levels leading up to PCT. Start PCT 3 days after the Prop.

That would be a delicious first cycle.

Just my 3cc’s and a bag of chips. Either way, you have a winner. Good luck and happy hypertrophy.

Now go spread peace and love throughout the world.

[quote]ubiquitous wrote:
I do believe that it is pretty much a general consensus to run a Test-only first cycle bro.[/quote]

I think that test-only first cycles have been getting way too much credit for being the “general consensus” around here lately. That said, I don’t have anything against test-only first cycles, and this one here is a pretty solid one.

Well deserved credit. Keep it simple, stupid. Why mess with exotic blends on your first cycle? It’s general consensus in the AAS community… not only this board or the other more reputable AAS discussion forums.

[quote]ubiquitous wrote:

Just my 3cc’s and a bag of chips. Either way, you have a winner. Good luck and happy hypertrophy.

Now go spread peace and love throughout the world.[/quote]

Yep, I’m on my way, thanks!

Well thanks for the compliment, but I have to say that I don’t consider myself to be a vet yet - I still have plenty of questions floating around inside my brain, and I have (lots) more to learn.
[/quote]

Well “kinda vet in training bushidobadboy” didn’t sound the same…

Anyway, I will do my best to put all that in pratice :slight_smile:

Personally, I’m neither for nor against test only cycles. Yes I can see the logic in running just 1 effective ‘do-it-all’ compound like test, BUT I also like the synergystic effects of a stack…

bushy [/quote]

Bumble Bizzle Bushy boy, I’m talking about first cycles. One or two compounds, leave the synergy for later on when you know how you react.

You can get as sassy as you want after you know how you respond to Test, king of all AAS. Bow to it Bushy!! Bow!

A couple questions for you vets (I thought I was a newbie in training but if Bushy aint a vet I’m merely an apprentice to a newbie in training). Why not Suspension rather than prop to close out the cycle? Especially since he’s got a pin hang up isn’t susp alot easier to shoot than prop for him?

As for Test only first cycles. I’ve also heard the opposite, that first cycles are so effective compared to subsequent cycles that most would be happy with results of virtualy any sensible aas for the first cycle. That would leave you as a test virgin for subsequent cycles. Although I would consider most of this kind of long term approach merely mental (since in the long term it probably wouldn’t change your maximum aas induced potential regardless of what order you do cycles in) I’d be interested in your feedback.

Suspension would work as well but it would have to be injected every day.

[quote]scs wrote:
A couple questions for you vets (I thought I was a newbie in training but if Bushy aint a vet I’m merely an apprentice to a newbie in training). Why not Suspension rather than prop to close out the cycle? Especially since he’s got a pin hang up isn’t susp alot easier to shoot than prop for him?

As for Test only first cycles. I’ve also heard the opposite, that first cycles are so effective compared to subsequent cycles that most would be happy with results of virtualy any sensible aas for the first cycle. That would leave you as a test virgin for subsequent cycles. Although I would consider most of this kind of long term approach merely mental (since in the long term it probably wouldn’t change your maximum aas induced potential regardless of what order you do cycles in) I’d be interested in your feedback.[/quote]

Test only is a great cycle AT ANY TIME. not just your first. it is wise to keep it very simple your first few cycles…you learn a lot.

suspension needs to be taken 2 times a day. not the best option for closing out a cycle, unless you don’t mind the very frequent injects. prop is fine EOD…easier.

What’s up Asgardian Steel! Like the handle.