Yesterday's Adventure

So yesterday I go to give myself my daily shot of Tren, I’m currently running it at 100mg ED.

Because it’s only 1cc I’ve found that into areas that I’m leaner (Such as biceps) I can push the tren through a 30ga assuming it’s attached to a 1cc barrel.

So I get everything ready, draw up the tren with my 20ga, swap over to my 30ga and I’m ready to go. I get that 30ga stuck into my biceps and start pressing, I get about half a cc in and I’m getting ready to pull out and throw the other half cc in the other head of my biceps when the barrel blows off the pin. Resulting in about half a cc of tren everywhere.

In and of itself this wouldn’t have been so bad as it pretty much just covered my arm. . . except that some ricoched into my eyes. So I start cleaning things up and then the burning starts and I realize what’s happened, I also realize that I forgot to pull the 30ga pin out of my arm and I’ve been walking around with it stuck in there for the last 30sec or so. So I yank the pin out just as I’m starting to go blind.

I rush to the bathroom and start washing my eyes out with water to try and clear the stuff and stop the burning but it’s not working. . .which is when I realize that trying to flush oil out of your eyes with splashed water just isn’t going to happen.

My girfriend (wonderful girl that she is) is standing there laughing.

So I realize that I’m going to need some sort of soap product to take care of this so I ask her to hand me the shampoo figuring that a liquid soap will get in there better than lather off a bar will. God bless the girl, she works with children and she hands me the tear free childrens shampoo that she keeps laying around.

So there I am, over the sink, holding my eyes open alternately with one hand and shampooing my eyeballs with the other. . . possibly the strangest thing I’ve ever done.

Suffice it to say that I spent the rest of yesterday and today in glasses rather than my contact lenses. . . my nose also didn’t stop running all night because I think I inhaled some of the oil when it exploded on my arm.

Somebody needs to warn people about this, nobody told me that I needed to wear safety goggles while injecting!

STU

HAHAHAHA I laughed my ass off reading this one! Why are you shooting your biceps anyway?

Sorry to hear about your experience, bro. Hope that doesn’t ever happen again to you again.

[quote]Sturat wrote:
So yesterday I go to give myself my daily shot of Tren, I’m currently running it at 100mg ED.

Because it’s only 1cc I’ve found that into areas that I’m leaner (Such as biceps) I can push the tren through a 30ga assuming it’s attached to a 1cc barrel.

So I get everything ready, draw up the tren with my 20ga, swap over to my 30ga and I’m ready to go. I get that 30ga stuck into my biceps and start pressing, I get about half a cc in and I’m getting ready to pull out and throw the other half cc in the other head of my biceps when the barrel blows off the pin. Resulting in about half a cc of tren everywhere.

In and of itself this wouldn’t have been so bad as it pretty much just covered my arm. . . except that some ricoched into my eyes. So I start cleaning things up and then the burning starts and I realize what’s happened, I also realize that I forgot to pull the 30ga pin out of my arm and I’ve been walking around with it stuck in there for the last 30sec or so. So I yank the pin out just as I’m starting to go blind.

I rush to the bathroom and start washing my eyes out with water to try and clear the stuff and stop the burning but it’s not working. . .which is when I realize that trying to flush oil out of your eyes with splashed water just isn’t going to happen.

My girfriend (wonderful girl that she is) is standing there laughing.

So I realize that I’m going to need some sort of soap product to take care of this so I ask her to hand me the shampoo figuring that a liquid soap will get in there better than lather off a bar will. God bless the girl, she works with children and she hands me the tear free childrens shampoo that she keeps laying around.

So there I am, over the sink, holding my eyes open alternately with one hand and shampooing my eyeballs with the other. . . possibly the strangest thing I’ve ever done.

Suffice it to say that I spent the rest of yesterday and today in glasses rather than my contact lenses. . . my nose also didn’t stop running all night because I think I inhaled some of the oil when it exploded on my arm.

Somebody needs to warn people about this, nobody told me that I needed to wear safety goggles while injecting!

STU[/quote]

Sorry to say this, but this is what you get for being a juice-head.

[quote]MichaelJohnson wrote:
Sorry to say this, but this is what you get for being a juice-head. [/quote]

Yeah that’s what you get Stuart for being a juice-head; good strength gains, muscle mass, improved recovery…

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
Yeah that’s what you get Stuart for being a juice-head; good strength gains, muscle mass, improved recovery…
[/quote]

Who the hell wants ANY of that?? LOL!

[quote]MichaelJohnson wrote:

Sorry to say this, but this is what you get for being a juice-head. [/quote]

Sorry, Mikey, didn’t quite hear that one properly, what with you up so high on that soapbox.

Great story but the way, would make a great movie scene. Though in the movie, it would work better if you grabbed regular dish soap.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
Great story but the way, would make a great movie scene.[/quote]

Jim Carrey rubbing soap in his eyes in the movie “Liar, Liar” comes to mind.

Thanks Guys.

The eyes are fine, they seemed okay the day after but I figured I’d give it two days in glasses just to be certain and I’m sure that didn’t do me any harm.

Someone asked why I was shooting biceps?
Because I’m doing daily injections of Tren so I’m trying to rotate sites, medial delts, and glutes are really the only ones that work well on me. Quads I seem to hit a motor nerve about 2/3 of the time regardless of where I shoot, ventro glute seems to make my whole glute med ache and I can barely walk the day after I shoot it so I figured I’d try something less crucial. . . like biceps.

STU

ROFL!
That’s one hilarious story Stu.

=)

Thanks for sharing that with us, makes for good reading this dreary cold day back in the office at work.

You were probably using a tuberculin syringe eh! That’s the problem with those thing - no luer loc system and if you get a little bit of oil between the tip of the syringe and the inside of the needle, it can just slip off - especially with the smaller barrels which have a higher psi - especially when you are pushing oil through a 30g.

Try just buying the regular insulin pins and back filling them. works much better.

too bad your girlfriend didn’t have a camera on hand to take some pictures…:slight_smile:

[quote]Sturat wrote:
Thanks Guys.

…so I figured I’d try something less crucial. . . like biceps.

STU[/quote]

Sure, biceps might be less crucial, but once you throw in the ole bicep/eyeball combo, that’s a whole other ballgame…

That made my day.LMAO.

As for mike johnson,you eat a dick.Newb ass punk.You’ll never be half the man ya momma is!!LOL

biscuite

Yup, that was the problem. I hate slip tips now. . . I always try to press it on nice and tight but apparently it wasn’t tight enough that time.

I have to admit though when it was working for me I was enjoying the fact that it would generate enough pressure to push the oil through a 30ga, you don’t even feel that puppy go in.

Oh well.