T Nation

Yes!! iI Got 275lbs Incline Bench!! (vids)

im so happy!! woot! of course, not as good as most of u guys.but im happy with my pr :stuck_out_tongue:

did biceps today too.

:slight_smile:

good job

thanks!! :smiley:

nicely done

Lotta weight for an incline. I’m sure you have plans to progress even more, but remember to occasionally step back and commend yourself on what you’ve accomplished so far. Today can be one of those days.

Good stuff

S

Well done

Great job!

Were’s dat der full ROM?

[quote]karite36 wrote:
Were’s dat der full ROM?[/quote]
it’s teh creatinez brah

[quote]karite36 wrote:
i jz never touch my chest lol…same goes to my flat…but im trying to fix my flat bench to touch my chest. mayb coz ive been using smith alot before this and the spotter stop before my chest. I started to use free barbell last october. :slight_smile:

also thanks guys ^^^

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]karite36 wrote:
it’s teh creatinez brah[/quote]
speaking of creatine, creatine mono is the best creatine yea? :slight_smile:

Strong stuff, good job.

[quote]Jab1 wrote:
Strong stuff, good job.[/quote]
thanks mate :slight_smile:

good job but work on full rom!

Not bad, but especially considering you admit not to touching chest on flat either (+10 interwebz for honesty), it sounds like you just have bad form. Work on dat der arch broski! Read up on how to get a big bench, specifically the setup/execution areas.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Not bad, but especially considering you admit not to touching chest on flat either (+10 interwebz for honesty), it sounds like you just have bad form. Work on dat der arch broski! Read up on how to get a big bench, specifically the setup/execution areas. [/quote]
alright, do u have any link for this ? :slight_smile:

This is one of the happiest and most supporting threads I’ve ever seen.

Good job man!

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

thanks alot! :slight_smile:

good job. the form will come along, just keep at it.