Yes Another One! My Pic

Hey everyone, based on what ive read i am now currently being judged as another one of those beginners (which is true) that is posting un-waranted photos on a site predominantly made up for big boys!

But here you go anyway…

Height: 176cm
Weight: 76kg
Bench: 90 kg (3x 10,9,8)
Squat: 130kg (3x 10) although havent actually squatted in about 10months.

Im a footballer (soccer player for those who dont use correct terminology) and despite my urge to want to be massive im just looking for a good clean all round physique.

Goals, few my kilo’s, then just tighten everything up so i can look a bit more full overall.

Ive trained properly for probably 6 months, but trained in total for about a year, gone from 69kg to 76kg current. Reached 78kg in off season of training.

Umm anything else just abuse me or ask questions haha!

Well if you’re not looking to get bigger then you have a good shapely physique (judging by your upper body - pics of legs would be good). If you ever want to get bigger then you have a fantastic base to add to. I would add that this is a bodybuilding site and other sites may better cater to your needs.

good luck with your training/football.

I think what you need to bear in mind is your really going to have to train like an athlete and not the typical bodybuilder/powerlifter to excell in your sport. The body you end up with will be by and large a result of the needs of the sport. However, that bit of work with the iron will do wonders for holding up the ball, bouncing players off you and winning areas of semi contact.

Good stuff.

And for Christs sake, eat something.

I think the best way to add a little bit of size would be to train as if your goal is to gain a lot of size.

Try it, and once you start gaining “too much” you can always cut back.

In all seriousness, it’s not that easy, and mass doesn’t just show up one day without warning.

10-30lbs of lean mass per year can be expected in a beginner to average lifter (roughly).

If you only try to gain just a little bit, you may never gain any extra muscle, and you’ll always look the same.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Try it, and once you start gaining “too much” you can always cut back.[/quote]

Yeah, bur be quick about it, cos sometimes this mass-gaining just spirals out of control and you end up looking like Jay Cutler the day before your wedding and can’t fit into your tux.

This happened to me, and it sucked.

I’m better now, thank you.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

Yeah, bur be quick about it, cos sometimes this mass-gaining just spirals out of control and you end up looking like Jay Cutler the day before your wedding and can’t fit into your tux.

I’m better now, thank you.[/quote]

I too am a victim of Insta-Huge Disease (aka IHD). Unfortunately, it happened to me while I was on an elevator with 15 other people. In no less than 12 seconds I had gained an incredible 63lbs causing the lift to exceed the weight requirement and we plummeted to a frightening (yet incredibly sexy) death in the basement below.

If it were not for the fact that a random janitor in the basement heard the screams and instantly had IHD himself (causing him to gain 87lbs allowing him to rip open the doors of the elevator shaft and catch us all), I would surely not be here today.

It is a blessing…and a curse.

Prof X… that was a fucking classic. LOVED it. hahahaha… yeah, i was trying to make weight for a competition and couldent compete once because i had an extra scoop of protein powder and accidentally gained 12 pounds. gotta watch that stuff.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Miserere wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

I too am a victim of Insta-Huge Disease (aka IHD). Unfortunately, it happened to me while I was on an elevator with 15 other people. In no less than 12 seconds I had gained an incredible 63lbs causing the lift to exceed the weight requirement and we plummeted to a frightening (yet incredibly sexy) death in the basement below.

If it were not for the fact that a random janitor in the basement heard the screams and instantly had IHD himself (causing him to gain 87lbs allowing him to rip open the doors of the elevator shaft and catch us all), I would surely not be here today.

It is a blessing…and a curse.[/quote]

lol, that was actually pretty funny.

Hey,

Hes small but is clearly in great shape. No need to be condescending… However, this may be the wrong forum for his goals.

When I’m near/at the peak of my bulk I’m noticeably slower and less agile in hockey.

Miserere wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

That has to be hard on the wardrobe bills.

I have the opposite problem. I’m usualy about 300 lbs of riped sinew, until someone whips out a camera.

The flash causes me to instantly lose about 130 lbs, causing my clothes to fall to the floor.
Hence the reason that in most pictures I am skinny and naked.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Miserere wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

It is a blessing…and a curse.

That has to be hard on the wardrobe bills.

I have the opposite problem. I’m usualy about 300 lbs of riped sinew, until someone whips out a camera.

The flash causes me to instantly lose about 130 lbs, causing my clothes to fall to the floor.
Hence the reason that in most pictures I am skinny and naked.

[/quote]

Now that sucks. Life must be shitty when camera phones are like Kryptonite.

What the hell is in your hair.

[quote]biglift88 wrote:
What the hell is in your hair.[/quote]

It’s a time machine… psssssstt

[quote]biglift88 wrote:
What the hell is in your hair.[/quote]

The shoe got old. This is the new era of body-fat-measuring.

Miserere wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:

this actually made me spit out the soup i was eating. nice one.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
I think the best way to add a little bit of size would be to train as if your goal is to gain a lot of size.

In all seriousness, it’s not that easy, and mass doesn’t just show up one day without warning.

10-30lbs of lean mass per year can be expected in a beginner to average lifter (roughly).

If you only try to gain just a little bit, you may never gain any extra muscle, and you’ll always look the same.[/quote]

Mass can be fat and mass can be muscle. The latter takes time to build. The former doesn’t.
So it’s no lie that some people can bulk up fast.

Thread poster: You already have a level of muscularity that most individuals, even athletes, will never match. At 20 years old, the only thing you need to do is to keep doing what you’re doing now. Keep at it, keep improving, and you will look only better and better as the years go by.

Look, I really don’t care, but to go from:

[quote]mckdean wrote:
Hey everyone, based on what ive read i am now currently being judged as another one of those beginners (which is true) that is posting un-waranted photos on a site predominantly made up for big boys![/quote]

“I know the picture I posted wasn’t well received, and that I have somehow, unintentionally, violated the spirit of this place, and the chances of someone telling me how hot I am, or mayhaps even propositioning me, are low…”

To:

[quote]mckdean wrote:
But here you go anyway…[/quote]

Is quite the leap of logic. B does not follow from A.

haha yes this is true… i said it to acknowledge the fact that i knew it was a 90% chance id get flamed but posted that pic anyway just because i can!

In my hair is a shoelace :slight_smile: to keep my hair outta my eyes as its real fucken annoying when exercising… but ohwells.

Just adding the legs for reference…

The only weights training they have had was for 3 months 2 years ago and more so high intensity high rep kinda stuff for endurance.

That is all :smiley:

quads