Year of Training--Do I Have a Good Base?

[quote]VibeAlive wrote:
Ya… it’s kinda weird dude… lol[/quote]

It’s not like I’m the first to do it lol. The first one (failed bulk) was a joke, inspired by this comment on one of his photos:
As for the second one, I was just curious, mainly because he made an advice thread, and a few people called him out on it saying he’s not that great.
“o man ripped apart by bodybuilding.com never thought id see the day. i mean these ppl give 10s to skinny little kids that weight a buck twenty just cause they have abs. they give 10s to ppl who only post a picture of their face for god sake. yet you get 1s from the ppl with the lowest expectations on the net. thank god you didnt post on T-Nation it would have been a 20 page flame fest over there. if your still lifting weights after this slander i really hope you achieve all your goals.”

It’s just odd because most people post bogus pics in order to troll. You’re the first person to actually post photos of somebody else out of curiousity.

What makes it even more peculiar is that you posted the guy’s pics here because he said that poor pics get flamed on T-Nation.

Couldn’t you just take his word for it?

BTW, are the diet and stats genuine, or did you make them up?

I’m not flaming, just trying to get my head around all of this…

[quote]roybot wrote:
It’s just odd because most people post bogus pics in order to troll. You’re the first person to actually post photos of somebody else out of curiousity.

What makes it even more peculiar is that you posted the guy’s pics here because he said that poor pics get flamed on T-Nation.

Couldn’t you just take his word for it?

BTW, are the diet and stats genuine, or did you make them up?

I’m not flaming, just trying to get my head around all of this… [/quote]

Ok. The comment about the bad pics getting flamed was for this failed bulk. Here’s the link to that comment:
forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=686552&cpage=3&ppuser=2158871#poststart

The diet of this guy is genuine. His lifts are the same except I slightly lowered his squat because I doubt you would believe it.

Fair enough.

LOL GET A LIFE!

How old are you? If you are as young as you look (I’m guessig 17) I’d say you have an excellent start.

[quote]All2ez wrote:
this forum just took a nose dive[/quote]

X2

Sad day on T-Nation

Get the fuck out of T-Nation

You had to lower his squat? And he pulls 385?? I guess quarter squats are the new rage over at bb.com.

[quote]chitown34 wrote:
You had to lower his squat? And he pulls 385?? I guess quarter squats are the new rage over at bb.com.[/quote]

His profile said 442 (that must be due to the rep calculator). It seems like everyone squats 350 on average there so it could be that everyone thinks they’re going atg and not quarter.

Stop coming to T-Nation. You obviously have absolutely nothing to contribute here. Just fucking wasting time. I’m sure the serious ones on BB.com don’t want you there either.

Wow

This is BS. This saddens me deeply.

Hey jacked, you wanna f*ck this dude dontcha.