T Nation

Year Long Workout For You

Well there seems to be many people here that don't know what HGM is. It is Home Grown Muscle and it takes a year to go through. It has 10 different phases for 10 different goals. The people that use this program for just the FIRST phase have gained 8-10 pounds of muscle. Its pretty good. I thought that I might try and help you guys with this program and heres the link.

http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=fitness&category=workout.plans&conitem=9bd999edbbbd201099edbbbd2010cfe793cd____

WTF? This is your second post about this crap. Do you work for Men's Health or what? Did you write the damn article?

Chill out bro, I do not work for mens health and I posted it for your benefit. I posted it last time but the link was messed up so I posted another thread. If you have a problem with the thread, dont post in it.

Meh, its ok

Meh. Seems like some pretty basic stuff for most of us T-Nation types. I like to use my intuition and modify routines based on results rather than relying on a one-size-fits-all year-long schedule. Besides, I might end up looking like a MH cover boy!