Year Long Cycle That Isn't too Taxing

Just from ShadowPro.

Ok fair enough. What dosages are they doing with Tren and what ester. Also any other drug on their cruise?

Also what dosage of HGH should I go on for fat loss/youth regeneration? How much can I expect to pay for legit HGH per 100 IUs?

Gotcha. So 1 dude, who you donā€™t actually even know the identity of. 1 anonymous perspective.

Iā€™ve seen anything from about 150-400 tren-only. Usually tren E on a cruise. I donā€™t think most people want to be pinning more than about once per week on a cruise.

Is the HGH from an accredited pharmacy, black market, or something like an online Indian pharmacy? Those things affect dosing.

I canā€™t really help you with pricing. Varies tremendously based on sourcing.

Prob gonna get HGH off an online site .One site has it at $250 for 100 IUs.

What do you think ? How much IUs a day for fat loss and fountain of youth?

@studhammer can give you the rundown on GH. Heā€™s coming to the end of his run and heā€™s an absolute monster at this point. Dude is like the poster child for perfect GH results.

At 53, I ran 5 IU for 90 days and lost a ton of fat and preserved most of my muscle. Iā€™d start there

Agree with studhammer, thatā€™s a good dose to start with.

Youā€™ll have to give it some time to work, donā€™t expect to necessarily see big changes in the first month or anything. Donā€™t even think about changing the dose until youā€™re at least 3 months in.

For future reference, source talk isnā€™t allowed on here. Otherwise legal trouble can start for the owners of T-nation (I donā€™t know how it works, Iā€™m no lawyer but thereā€™s probably some legal grey areas/loopholes that allow users to talk about gear if they donā€™t specify sources)

The ā€œloopholeā€ is only discussing how to use gear, not where to get it. Pretty much anything that doesnā€™t involved brand names, distributors, or sites is fine.

However many people come on here creating my threads (myself included) admitting to anabolic steroid usage, an act which is illigal in itself. Why is it that the line is drawn at people openly talking about their AAS use but not where they get it from. Note this isnā€™t a complaint, Iā€™m just curious as to how it works.

Using AAS isnā€™t illegal worldwide, so thatā€™s not necessarily the biggest issue, though the no-source-talk was originally suggested way back in the day by forum members as a reaction to Operation Raw Deal.

Part of the problem with discussing sources is that it draws the attention of one-post wonders who pop up trying to scam people and itā€™s not something we need the site to play a role in. So the legal issue is certainly a thing for the site/company which is based in the US, but the spammer issue is also a factor.