Year and Half of Work!

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Its an accepted fact. Once you go over 8%-10%, you are classified as ‘obese’ and then when you get close to 12% you are classified as 'morbidly obese". Its the latest classification here at T-Nation. Also every pound of muscle you gain magically adds 5 pounds of fat past the 8-10% mark, and if you cut down you will lsoe all the muscle you gained without any chance of ever
recovering it again.

And 1morerep, I would expect you to have a stronger sarcasm detector. You used to post on bb.com if I remember.[/quote]

LMAO

Ahha. the other stoner got the joke this time. Light up tonite, mak?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
Its an accepted fact. Once you go over 8%-10%, you are classified as ‘obese’ and then when you get close to 12% you are classified as 'morbidly obese". Its the latest classification here at T-Nation. Also every pound of muscle you gain magically adds 5 pounds of fat past the 8-10% mark, and if you cut down you will lsoe all the muscle you gained without any chance of ever
recovering it again.

And 1morerep, I would expect you to have a stronger sarcasm detector. You used to post on bb.com if I remember.

LMAO[/quote]

Ahha. the other stoner got the joke this time. Light up tonite, mak?[/quote]

Depends if the GF has any weed left.

recovering it again.

And 1morerep, I would expect you to have a stronger sarcasm detector. You used to post on bb.com if I remember.[/quote]

well i was thrown off because that comment was sandwiched in between two seemingly normal comments so i wasn’t sure hence my “huh” instead of saying something like “what are you on crack”? and yes i did post on bb.com until i quickly discovered what a cheese fest it is.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
well i was thrown off because that comment was sandwiched in between two seemingly normal comments so i wasn’t sure hence my “huh” instead of saying something like “what are you on crack”? and yes i did post on bb.com until i quickly discovered what a cheese fest it is.[/quote]

Your cheese fest crack will only stand up if you post a spoon pic.

LMAO. I couldn’t resist.

She does, aye?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
Ahha. the other stoner got the joke this time. Light up tonite, mak?

Depends if the GF has any weed left.[/quote]

perhaps more appropriately i should pose with a fondu fork

[quote]1morerep wrote:
perhaps more appropriately i should pose with a fondu fork[/quote]

I always thought it would be better to get them to post with a steak. T-Bone preferably.

Have you got the link to that BB.com discussion? I lol’d so much that I want to lol some more.

did you say you are training at least two muscle groups a week?

i think that is your problem (in addition to not eating enough). you should be training every muscle group AT LEAST once a week. but, as a beginner, i’d actually recommend that EVERY TIME YOU TRAIN, you train your entire body (using compound lifts).
whaddaya say?

also, keep a food log… i suspect you think you are eating better than you are… are you really getting as many calories as you think? as much protein? as many healthy fats?
dan

let me clear that dude its (2 muscle group per day) that means in a 1 week i train the whole muscle group i guess…

i guess you guyz are right i have not eaten that much and yes that back picture of mine is not flexed lolz…

i’ll post my leg and calves nxt week

and here’s my routine
(mon)
pull-ups
6-8 reps
6-7 sets
standing military press
6-12 reps 60-70lbs max
6-8 sets
deadlift
6-12 reps 210 lbs max
6-8 sets
day 2 OFF
(wed)
standing lateral raise
6-8 reps 10-20lbs max
8-10 sets
Zottman curl
6-12 reps
6-8 sets
decline dumbell extention
6-12 reps
6-8 sets
seated calf raised
6-12 reps
6-8 sets
day 4 OFF
(fri)
bench press
1-12 1-6 1-4 160lbs max
cable rowing
6-8 reps
6-8 sets
squat
6-12 reps
6-8 sets

every after my regular routine i have extra for my bicep
wrist exercise
20-30 reps
2 sets
forearm press
6-8 reps 100lbs max
3 sets
chin-ups
6-8 reps
6 sets
preacher curl
6-12 reps
6 sets
few abs exercise b4 off
and by the way i have (1o mins cardio (thread-mill exercise b4 starting my routine (endurance)

well i hope i’ll do good later thanks for the advice i’ll post if progress accures

thanks guyz

by the way guys i guess being poor means i cannot eat greater than i want to eat lolz… cheer-up its ok

Creatin is the only supplement i can cut frm my daily budget and a certain multi vitamins after that its just pure carbo some protein and vegies… mmmmm is honey bad for body-building? hehehe just asking guyz

and one more thing im from the philippines guess it was not in the list when i registered so i out on singapore its closer i guess… a poor country a poor dude like me

lurking @ the T-Nation hehehe coool hey guyz your my inspiration here to build more
so please bare with my countless appreciation in every tips and suggestion you made here…

i’ll try to share my every day goal so that u’ll know if im progressing or im just a waste of time…

and by the way i only been using the so called (program … routine) thing for just a month now means the 1rst one year and few months is pure trash work but with effort hehe…

atleast u know here in the philippines its difficult to build it takes a lot of courage time effort and money to kip up in the gym.

thank goodness internet is here atleast some can learn from you guyz.

Remember your input in every body’s topic is a bighelp so keep it up…

thanks thanks again

I can’t understand what you’re saying. And if you can afford the internet to post here you can afford decent food. It’s not as expensive as you think. What’s your diet look like right now?

diet mmmmm lets see every mownin i eat 2 boiled eggs and a cup of coffee lunch 2 cupz of rice chicken breast and tons of water… snack spaghetti or some sort of carbohydrate food… and lastly dinner 2 cupz of rice chicken breast and tons of water and a multi vitamins…

Forget what i said earlier i just suck @ eating food… my weight as of this moment (63.4KGS) lolz… my max bench press 180lbs i dont know if its still accurate… hehehe enlightened me guyz please…

[quote]mahrck wrote:

Forget what i said earlier i just suck @ eating food… [/quote]

No, you just suck.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
I can’t understand what you’re saying. And if you can afford the internet to post here you can afford decent food. It’s not as expensive as you think. What’s your diet look like right now? [/quote]

True words, I hate it when people think that bodybuilders have to spend a shit load of money on food. It’s cheaper than eating out a McDonalds everyday.

well…supplements can cost a bit, but they don’t replace eating!!! milk, eggs, meat, fruit, veggies, grains, cost more than the dollar menu items but seem to be necessities to me.

OP I began lifting, and by lifting I don’t mean once in a while, or this week once, this week four days, miss a week, skipped a few weeks, isolation biceps no legs type of training…I began training in 2006 and started at 148-155lbs, I’m now at a flux between 183-188lbs.

I’m not going to post pics on here until i at least break 200lbs. Also I’m carrying a little more on my hawt abz now but fuck it my waist is still a 32in even with the 35lbs I’ve added. You won’t add size by training small body parts.

read more, train more, eat more, rest.

Yeah i think you guyz are right. as of now im skipping a few days for rest and doing some bulk routine (eat more lolz) will post after some time so that you can do some comments on how bad i done this last few weeks hehehhe… thanks a lot

[quote]mahrck wrote:

and by the way i have (1o mins cardio (thread-mill exercise b4 starting my routine (endurance)

[/quote]

lol keep hitting the thread mill. Make me a sweater or something.

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:
mahrck wrote:

Forget what i said earlier i just suck @ eating food…

No, you just suck.[/quote]

Agreed there is nothing much to say here, 210 lb deads 70 lb military presses, gym bunnies can lift more. Dont post on RMP, instead read articles, go to the begginer forum an learn something.

Please learn to eat.

sure its been a year and a half…but of work? dont really think so…