Year and Half of Work!

hi there… im newby (mark)im 26 start working out at 25 reaching 27 @ october… lets just say i have does skinny type body once upon a time and now i guess it change… one thing for sure is im missing something… please guyz help out… i have 3 day in a week training doing atleast 2 muscle group a week. still i suck… guyz guyz rate me help me build more muscle… heheh thankz

bicep… small

front view missing abs… small pectorals

abz @ top view

tricep small

[quote]mahrck wrote:
abz @ top view[/quote]

Oh my…those are some HaWt AbZ.

read some articles here. eat some more food. lift heavier weights.

[quote]ty45 wrote:
mahrck wrote:
abz @ top view

Oh my…those are some HaWt AbZ.[/quote]

where?

[quote]mahrck wrote:

one thing for sure is im missing something… please guyz help out…
[/quote]

FOOD…your missing food, … Oh, and weights, you cant just look at them, ya have to put them on a bar and lift them!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]mahrck wrote:
bicep… small [/quote]

very accurate

Rate my mess number 47882

OP…YOU SUCK!!!

did you say you are training at least two muscle groups a week?
i think that is your problem (in addition to not eating enough). you should be training every muscle group AT LEAST once a week. but, as a beginner, i’d actually recommend that EVERY TIME YOU TRAIN, you train your entire body (using compound lifts).
whaddaya say?

also, keep a food log… i suspect you think you are eating better than you are… are you really getting as many calories as you think? as much protein? as many healthy fats?
dan

THIS is a year and a half of work:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2297202

[quote]mahrck wrote:
bicep… small [/quote]

i’m not being a wise ass but are you actually flexing in that pic?

[quote]1morerep wrote:
mahrck wrote:
bicep… small

i’m not being a wise ass but are you actually flexing in that pic?[/quote]

It doesn’t matter, he posted an abz shot.

Solid physique imo. Youve added some good bulk but smoothed out too much. Once you go over 8% bodyfat you don’t really gain any muscle mass.
Clean up your diet, time your carbs around workouts and do some HIIT cardio on your off days.

huh?

Christ im in the gym 12 months… if that was my progress i’d quit the gym and take up yoga.
My god man do you GO to the gym ???

Its an accepted fact. Once you go over 8%-10%, you are classified as ‘obese’ and then when you get close to 12% you are classified as 'morbidly obese". Its the latest classification here at T-Nation. Also every pound of muscle you gain magically adds 5 pounds of fat past the 8-10% mark, and if you cut down you will lsoe all the muscle you gained without any chance of ever
recovering it again.

And 1morerep, I would expect you to have a stronger sarcasm detector. You used to post on bb.com if I remember.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:Once you go over 8% bodyfat you don’t really gain any muscle mass.

huh?[/quote]