T Nation

Yeah, Taketh That!

The next time one of you -190lb cats are running on the trail I’m on and you fly by me…I’m launching a brick at you…because you make me feel bad on the inside about not having cross countrylike running abilty.

From now on I will run with a bag of bricks on my back and whip them at your head

I’ll be like johnny appleseed slinging bricks all about the land…bricks soaked in cat piss.

I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU!!!

The great thing is carrying a bag of bricks will condition you to run those trails faster!

"Top story tonight-- a big, black, vampire, carrying a bag of bricks was spotted in the park. Witnesses downwind said they caught a wafting odeur of cat urine before they saw what others are now calling ‘The Masonry Vampire’.

In other news, chimney contractors are perplexed at the theft of bricks at their work sites…"

I’m there with you, Ct. It’s going to be another month before I’m running again, and probably another month after that till I’m laying down 6:30 miles for fun and profit. Maybe while I’m still on crutches I can come along with you on one of your training runs.

Im genetically predisposed to slinging bricks

I thought you could fly, you bat bastard!!

You could try sparkling bright enough that they’re blinded.

[quote]Nards wrote:
The great thing is carrying a bag of bricks will condition you to run those trails faster![/quote]

Thus becoming what I hate. lol

I actually have never been able to do distance with any real speed…but I can cover a good distance sprinting without a problem. Like in high school during football I had to do sprinting with the linebackers instead of the O/D-Line…I still never came in last there either.

Same with today, I lose to my D1 linebacker friend by a little more than a secong…not a complete blowout.

I walk and jog ridiculously slow…always have. Covering distances and endurance has never been a problem.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
"Top story tonight-- a big, black, vampire, carrying a bag of bricks was spotted in the park. Witnesses downwind said they caught a wafting odeur of cat urine before they saw what others are now calling ‘The Masonry Vampire’.

In other news, chimney contractors are perplexed at the theft of bricks at their work sites…"

[/quote]

wow

lmao…I <3 U

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
I’m there with you, Ct. It’s going to be another month before I’m running again, and probably another month after that till I’m laying down 6:30 miles for fun and profit. Maybe while I’m still on crutches I can come along with you on one of your training runs.[/quote]

AHH MAN, even the cripple has jokes!! lol

[quote]imhungry wrote:
I thought you could fly, you bat bastard!![/quote]

Its more of a hovering than flying. I’m the Bently of Vampires…ya kno, jawdropping and luxuriously powerful.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
Im genetically predisposed to slinging bricks[/quote]

fun stuff, brah!

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
You could try sparkling bright enough that they’re blinded.[/quote]

oh, ha ha ha

who’s side are you on? C’mon, dog.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
The next time one of you -190lb cats are running on the trail I’m on and you fly by me…I’m launching a brick at you…because you maje me feel bad on the inside about not having cross countrylike running abilty.

From now on I will run with a bag of bricks on my back and whip them at your back

I’ll be like johnny appleseed sling bricks all about the land…bricks soaked in cat piss.

I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU!!!

[/quote]

I’m 190 and I feel like I’m running in place, how slow are ya Rock?

Its those 140lb fuckers you gotta watch out for.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

oh, ha ha ha

who’s side are you on? C’mon, dog.[/quote]

Haha, sorry I mean you should use his head to break the brick in half. Then throw both halves at him.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
I thought you could fly, you bat bastard!![/quote]

Its more of a hovering than flying. I’m the Bently of Vampires…ya kno, jawdropping and luxuriously powerful.[/quote]

Hovering is the human equivilant to sashaying, sparkles.

I always knew you were light on your feet:)

Just for you Rock!

You should sprint ahead of them about 30 feet. Stop. When they pass you run ahead of them again. Stop. Etc.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

The next time one of you -190lb cats are running on the trail I’m on and you fly by me…I’m launching a brick at you…because you maje me feel bad on the inside about not having cross countrylike running abilty.

From now on I will run with a bag of bricks on my back and whip them at your back

I’ll be like johnny appleseed sling bricks all about the land…bricks soaked in cat piss.

I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU!!!

[/quote]

I’m 190 and I feel like I’m running in place, how slow are ya Rock?

Its those 140lb fuckers you gotta watch out for.[/quote]

eh, 140 pounders,190 pounders, and women all look the same to me.

My miles are 9.5-11mins…I can’t find running partners because they have to hold back too much. lol

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

oh, ha ha ha

who’s side are you on? C’mon, dog.[/quote]

Haha, sorry I mean you should use his head to break the brick in half. Then throw both halves at him.[/quote]

that’s actually pretty wicked.