yeah, america is really terrible

thought this might put things into perspective for all those “america is such a bad place” people. the scary thing is, if i could make this be reality tommorow, i would:

THE ROBIN WILLIAMS PEACE PLAN

This may very well be the best thought out item we have read since 9/11/01.
Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan … what we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here’s one plan.

1. The US will apologize to the world for our “interference” in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega, Milosovich and the rest of those good ol’ boys: We will never “interfere” again.

2. We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don’t want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one sneaking through holes in the fence.

3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We’ll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don’t like it there, change it yourself and don’t hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don’t need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5. No “students” over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don’t attend classes, they get a “D” (for “deport”) and it’s back home baby.

6. The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7. Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don’t like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8. If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not “interfere.” They can pray to Allah or whomever for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them is stolen or given to the Army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9. Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don’t need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10. All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way no one can call us “Ugly Americans” any longer. The language we speak is ENGLISH…learn it…or LEAVE…

Now, ain’t that a winner of a plan.
The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying “Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.” She’s got a baseball bat and she’s yelling, “You want a piece of me?”

If you agree with the above forward it to friends.

Amen Brother............. 

Just so you know, this didn’t actually come from Robin Williams.

bullshit

you got my vote

Hey, if we can get Michael Moore in as Secretary of Defense this might actually work.

ww2, if the US hadnt interfered, central europe would probably have fallen to the soviet union and they would have a much bigger chanse of winning the cold war.
i live in sweden and i see alot of americans here, students and immigrants.
seriously, what is it you wanto say with this post?

People like you and ideas like that are why America has a bad rep.

Hope you weren’t planning on vacationing overseas.

Yeah, be careful. Don’t make sense and be realistic, otherwise you’ll get people like this hating you! lol

sorry, my anal little fact checkers, hope this makes you happy, i took robin williams name out.
I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here’s one plan.

1. The US will apologize to the world for our “interference” in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega, Milosovich and the rest of those good ol’ boys: We will never “interfere” again.

2. We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don’t want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one sneaking through holes in the fence.

3. All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We’ll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4. All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don’t like it there, change it yourself and don’t hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don’t need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5. No “students” over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don’t attend classes, they get a “D” (for “deport”) and it’s back home baby.

6. The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7. Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don’t like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8. If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not “interfere.” They can pray to Allah or whomever for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them is stolen or given to the Army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9. Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don’t need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10. All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way no one can call us “Ugly Americans” any longer. The language we speak is ENGLISH…learn it…or LEAVE…

Now, ain’t that a winner of a plan.
"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying “Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.” She’s got a baseball bat and she’s yelling, “You want a piece of me?” " (Robin Williams)

If you agree with the above forward it to friends.

Amen Brother…

seriously, what is it you wanto say with this post?

uh, nothing, just thought it was funny. I think the author (whoever the hell it is) was really being sarcastic and does not seriously believe the united states should of stayed out of WWII. neither do I. but the rest of it is pretty fun.

PM

gojira
04/04/04
06:08 PM

Hope you weren’t planning on vacationing overseas.
not anytime soon on the second one and on the first one, what is americas bad rep? I think the point of the sarcasm of the post is that for every single bad thing america is known for, there are 100 good things we are known for.

I don?t care who said it, I kind of like it. There are a number of points that I actually agree with in his list. Getting the UN out would be the first. I think the US should become more self sufficient energy-wise anyway. Getting rid of Illegal Aliens would be next.

Me Solomon Grundy

I like it, too. I just can’t stand people passing on chain emails as if they are fact. Drives me crazy. The one downside of getting rid of all illegals would be agriculture. There is not a farm in Texas that would survive without illegal aliens.

Tok- you do realize that most of the soviet unions “power” or whatever you want to call it in the cold war was smoke and mirrors, right?

i don’t know that much about the soviet union but they had military power. nuclear missilies, troops, tanks and aircraft. sure, it was old stuff in the 80’s and their military tactics were really stupid, but they were still a threat.

Toby Keith rules.

doogie - I think we would survive. It would mean major changes and an increase in prices in some cases. There will always be people out of work. If they were hungry enough they would work the fields. One of the reasons that we do not have US citizens working those fields is because of our welfare system. Work hard for minimum wage, or watch Gilligan’s Island reruns and get paid almost as much, which would you choose? In this sense, we are our own worst enemy. Right now that is saying a lot.

Me Solomon Grundy

Yep, Solomon Grundy, when you spend 5 trillion dollars on welfare, you get 5 trillion dollars worth of poverty. We are just funding poverty with our tax dollars.

Ditch the welfare and kick the criminal aliens out of the country. Things will be better than ever!

I really hope you’re not talking about only about illegal aliens from Mexico. I am from Mexico and NOT illegal. Now, all the mexicans I know of have two or three jobs and are not on welfare!
Your post sounds a little fascist to me (speaking of Hitler and Mussolini!). Perhaps I don’t understand your sarcasm but this does sound a bit scary.
Now remember just because america has done good things doesn’t mean it hasn’t done bad things. It’s like everything else, everybody has good and bad things besides it’s america (the gov. not the people) who has put itself on trial because of trying to interfere on everyones elses affairs.