Yea I Know I'm Like a 1- I Need Advice

ROFL - your back flex… whoo that cracked me up… Thanks for making me feel good about myself. Seriously, that brought a few tears to my eyes. If you are lifting, you need to lift, in all seriousness: MUCH HEAVIER. Lifting the water bottle to your mouth does not count.

5 years lifting my ass; you look like an average Joe.

Brutal.

lol PapaSanchez I thoguht you would be in ridiculous shape before I saw your pics. In all honesty I used to be close to your size before and I looked real fat too. You got a good lookin face (you look like my little brother but hes just real cut), I think you need to lose the body fat. You would get lots of girls that way. Me, I just need to drop the fat and go for the Beckham look.

[quote]muimuiman wrote:

I have terrible genetics and was 6 foot 135lbs when I started lifting. [/quote]

Whatever you do…PLEASE don’t pull out the “Terrible genetics” card… I’t will be a lame excuse. Eat clean, and Lift a good 5 days a week, it seriously looks like for 5 years, you might have lifted ONE day a week and ate monkey crap… Oh yea, and READ READ READ!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol @ excuses.

Don’t wanna look like Arnold? Don’t worry - you won’t. Arnold (or any other bodybuilder) didn’t just wake up and say “holy faaaarrk! I’m hyooge…”

They trained and trained and trained.

Genetics don’t count for shit. Bad genetics is rare and I seriously doubt you have that problem. If you want to argue this point, show me some Doctors tests first.

This isn’t a style site this is a BODYBUILDING site. Go to Men’s Health or Bodybuilding.com (despite the name, I’d hardly call it a bodybuilding site anymore) if you want a pat on the back.

Superfail.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Lol @ excuses.

Don’t wanna look like Arnold? Don’t worry - you won’t. Arnold (or any other bodybuilder) didn’t just wake up and say “holy faaaarrk! I’m hyooge…”

They trained and trained and trained.

Genetics don’t count for shit. Bad genetics is rare and I seriously doubt you have that problem. If you want to argue this point, show me some Doctors tests first.

This isn’t a style site this is a BODYBUILDING site. Go to Men’s Health or Bodybuilding.com (despite the name, I’d hardly call it a bodybuilding site anymore) if you want a pat on the back.[/quote]

I don’t know anything about bodybuilding.com, but if he posted this at menshealth instead he’d get flamed the same.

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
I don’t know anything about bodybuilding.com, but if he posted this at menshealth instead he’d get flamed the same.[/quote]

I’m just ranting because of this:

[quote]muimuiman wrote:
Actually you’re body isnt bad at all. You are pretty lean which is good because the majortiy of women prefer that nowadays instead of the bulky bodybuilders. Now your underwear… Umm you may want to go for some more masculine ones.

The tight boxer briefs are cool, just get them in black or gray or something more mascular. Also, you are slightly chubby in the face. Lean up a little more and keep the mass and you’ll be doing fine. One more thing, go with a bolder hairstlye. Good luck.[/quote]

and:

[quote]muimuiman wrote:
Nah I’m gonna change it up a little bit. It’s better to give advice and focus less on bodybuilding[/quote]

From here: http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2140492

I mean seriously, isn’t this site bodybuilding’s think tank? Focus less on bodybuilding? Holy FUCK.

But ROFL too.

Can’t say I read that, well…doesn’t that just make you say…“ummm, what?”

Among other things.

Where do you keep getting these pictures anyway? Lol. You damn kids with your google these days.

Its almost like TC pays you to provide these 24/7.

On a side note, where are all these Indian kids coming from anyway? We’ve had a spectacular show from at least 6 of them in the last few months…is tehre another portal we’re not aware of?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
PF_88 wrote:
I don’t know anything about bodybuilding.com, but if he posted this at menshealth instead he’d get flamed the same.

I’m just ranting because of this:

muimuiman wrote:
Actually you’re body isnt bad at all. You are pretty lean which is good because the majortiy of women prefer that nowadays instead of the bulky bodybuilders. Now your underwear… Umm you may want to go for some more masculine ones.

The tight boxer briefs are cool, just get them in black or gray or something more mascular. Also, you are slightly chubby in the face. Lean up a little more and keep the mass and you’ll be doing fine. One more thing, go with a bolder hairstlye. Good luck.

and:

muimuiman wrote:
Nah I’m gonna change it up a little bit. It’s better to give advice and focus less on bodybuilding

From here: http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2140492

I mean seriously, isn’t this site bodybuilding’s think tank? Focus less on bodybuilding? Holy FUCK.

But ROFL too.[/quote]

[quote]UkpairehMombooto wrote:
Where do you keep getting these pictures anyway? Lol. You damn kids with your google these days.
Its almost like TC pays you to provide these 24/7.[/quote]

It’s all Google. Love it.

Especialy in the RMP threads…LOADED with fail!! :stuck_out_tongue:

… (damn, my “fail” pic didnt show up), THAT deserves a fail :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]LOBO69 wrote:

Especialy in the RMP threads…LOADED with fail!! :stuck_out_tongue:

… (damn, my “fail” pic didnt show up), THAT deserves a fail :P[/quote]

Or a cat.

Hey Mombooto, your wife hooked me up with this pic. I’m spanish btw thanks.

[quote]muimuiman wrote:
Hey Mombooto, your wife hooked me up with this pic. I’m spanish btw thanks. [/quote]

Nice racism dickwad.

Hah, that squid blasted that fishermen…was there a post to all this that I missed :S lol

surprised no one has brought this up.
6’ 172-174 at 18-20% bf?

I’m 6’ 175… and yeah this dude has some fat on him but if he’s 6’ in that picture… he looks to be 200 lbs. no one is that wide in shoulders AND waist at 6’ and only weighs 175.

and the lifting numbers? 315 bench 405 squat? That’s his goal, right?

I think he just needs a swift kick to the ass to get in the gym and start lifting and lose that fat.

WOW…I know my wife is a good matchmaker.
So she actually hooked you up with someone who has enough testosterone for the both of you.
And you have the tits that this babe lacks…you both’ll be happy together.

And NO senor “desi”…you’re NOT spanish/latino/whatever…
That type of (effeminate, unmuscled, doughy) physique belongs to certain residents of ONE special subcontinent, and I think its easy to tell. Add the way youve composed your witty response, and click!!! INDIAN in da house.

And Makavali…thanks for the fail pics, but I enjoy racism, specially from “these guys”. Anyone who’s been to a gym frequented by “these guys” knows what I;m talking about. I just hit eir bitch tits a LOT harder. Don;t be so serious…having coached close to 20 of them, Ive found that these guys are solely good for their entertainment potential as comic relief (100% attitude, 0% testosterone)…just good for a laugh every now and then. Keep em coming and lets have some fun with the kid. If anything, he has a good skeleton for adding muscle on, a sluggish metabolism that will make getting and staying lean difficult.

To see an Indian kid who is actually working hard but has the opposite problem of this guy (metabolism wise), (on this site) check out the profile of “d-ahluwalia” (somewhat small but ripped). To see one who has a slowish metabolism and actually added a crapload of muscle onto his frame check out “Kailash”. I can add the whole list of "desi"s on this site if anyone wants.

[quote]muimuiman wrote:
Hey Mombooto, your wife hooked me up with this pic. I’m spanish btw thanks. [/quote]

Youre seeing things. This kid looks like he weighs 80 kilos on a 6 foot frame with skinny arms and legs, a square frame. His only muscles are a pair of poorly filled-out pecs, which matches his almost decent bench (for that physique).
And he benches 165…NOT anywhere close to have a goal of 315 this century.
If you think he’s going to dead/squat 405 this decade with those legs, you must be new here.
Thats NOT a built waist btw. And yes, he does have some fat that he can lose if he wants to…not enough muscle to show up when he cuts down though.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
surprised no one has brought this up.
6’ 172-174 at 18-20% bf?

I’m 6’ 175… and yeah this dude has some fat on him but if he’s 6’ in that picture… he looks to be 200 lbs. no one is that wide in shoulders AND waist at 6’ and only weighs 175.

and the lifting numbers? 315 bench 405 squat? That’s his goal, right?

I think he just needs a swift kick to the ass to get in the gym and start lifting and lose that fat. [/quote]