T Nation

Yarmish's TRT Log

I never read the serving suggestion and it is 2-200mg tabs so that will work perfect. I always feel so much better when I am taking my magnesium thru out the day as well. I want to stay off the anxiety train as much as possible.

Yeah 1/2” is a little short for glutes. I use 1” all the way around. With the 1/2” you could add delts into your rotation.

3rd Pin last night went well, Anxiety has been all but gone since the initial pin last Wednesday night. I have noticed more of a gas tank while working out if that makes sense, not so much for strength.
Morning wood is on point

Thats great news.

4Th pin this morning and nothing new to report. Still feeling good, workouts feel strong and soreness is all but gone the day after.
For the last 8 or so years I would have DOMS after almost every session, coincidence maybe but an observation.

Another small update
I am in to week 3 now and still feeling good. Had my 5th pin last night and energy has been very steady and mental clarity is still great. Waiting for the shut down but hoping I don’t have many sides from it

6th pin today still feeling pretty good, not quite as energetic and awesome feeling as week 2 but hopefully that will come back once everything is settled in

I am in to my 4th week now and have been feeling a little lethargic and not feeling as great as weeks 2-3 but I am assuming its my own production has shut down.
I haven’t seen any body composition changes yet but I do feel stronger and some of my Rep PR’s are rising on the big lifts “I do forms of 5/3/1”

When did you guys start to notice any body composition changes? I still have 7 weeks before my first blood work. I do feel like I am retaining some water and maybe my E is elevated but its definitely not terrible and assume it’s just my body finding a new baseline

You’re on track man. Once dialed in comp changes started within a few weeks for me. You are correct about your body…keep at it and you will start to level out. Ive been doing 531 as well and the strength gains were the first thing I noticed too.

Ok so I am mid way thru my 5th week and have felt a shift and morning wood has ceased, energy is a bit low again. I know levels stabilize at 6 weeks or so I’m not sure if I should schedule some blood work just to see where I’m at or wait for the 3 month check up with defy? I will probably wait a few more weeks and see if things start to turn around again, wonder if I need to up my dosage with HPTA shutdown

edit for wood

Blood work when not in a stable state is pointless as your body is still adjusting.

I think you meant morning wood, not morning weed.

Yes wood to!! I have just read that 6 weeks usually is enough to get blood steady, I will be patient just trying to stay proactive as well. Thanks for your response

Still keeping to the plan and waiting to do my 3 month blood work so I am assuming we can make some changes, Estrogen seems to have stabilized as I havent been getting pimples on my chest and shoulders anymore. Morning wood was very strong the first 3-4 weeks and has been very sporadic sense. Have not noticed and composition changes either but energy has been good. I start my 9th week today

So I’ve been having some post injection pain the last 3 shots. It is painful 1 day after and lasts to just about the next injection. It leaves like a welted area in the muscle “Quad” and I alternate legs and areas. Only thing I can think of is I am on a new bottle of test,my 2nd from the same box but I have done several shots out of it. Any suggesions?

Did you change how you are doing it? Diff gauge needle? Stretching skin, coming in at an angle, anything? I suppose they could have also used diff suspension oil in batch. Not sure if there are any laws about that.

I haven’t changed anything, same needles and injection method. It just seems really weird to me. I still have the first empty bottle I used I’ll look and see if it lists anything. They all come from Defy/Empower Pharmacy. Just wondering if I am developing and allergy to whats in the oil

My left leg is still welted and hurts pretty good, this was from Wednesday night pin. I decided to try pinning my shoulder this morning I’ll see how that goes…

My test uses grapeseed oil BTW

Pinning in the shoulders has been great with zero pain, so that is now my go to. I am getting my 3 month Bloodwork on Wednesday so can’t wait to see where I am at.

Body weight is the same as where I started but strength is up