YAHTZEE!

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Matty now about those goals and doing it before we finish this log… can you have that all done by next week?[/quote]

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, we’re gonna need you to come in on Saturday.[/quote]

ONLY if you stop giving me those damn TPS reports!

My favorite quote from office space…

Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday and you’re not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, "Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?

No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you’d get your ass kicked sayin’ something like that, man.

[/quote]

Love that movie. My friends and I use that Mondays line all the time.

Hey Peter man, turn on channel 13, breast exams.

^ And this is why Matty’s log will be tapping out by next Friday, this is the over 35 locker room. :slight_smile:

[quote]Canada_K wrote:
Well, well, well. Look who has a new place!!

Matty, I think you can pretty much get as strong as you want to get. It’s just a question of time. I’ve already said, I think you SHOULD do a meet, because you’d tear it up.

And there is no excuse for anyone wearing speedos. Except possibly my fabulous purple pair… I’ll send 'em Federal Express.[/quote]

Send them UPS. I’m still pissed at FedEx for shutting me out of a good perm job.

Everybody’s welcome to shoot the shit in here, and the ball drying is only done by special request from Masch and Nikki!

SPF was very helpful and friendly at my first meet and if APA is like that then you won’t go wrong doing it.

You are one popular fella my friend. hopefully this posts before you have to start a new log.

Nice job on the DL pr. Your kicking ass. I also think you should definitely hit up a pl meet. DO IT!

Thanks Yonkey, I need all the positive reinforcement I can get, I have a tendency to doubt myself pretty often

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Thanks Yonkey, I need all the positive reinforcement I can get, I have a tendency to doubt myself pretty often[/quote]

Doubt yourself??? Good Lord, you’re pulling 455, squatting 325, and benching the same amount I deadlifted at the meet. And you’re depriving yourself the chance of showing off at a PL meet??

I swear, there must be an epidemic of self-denigration running around here.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
You’re going to do a PL comp?! How awesome! Yay for you Matty.

Anyway, the new log caught my by surprise. I wanted to be a part of killing the last one ;(
I love the pic, so cute. Lol to Maschy’s “Over 35 and yahtzee” comment :P[/quote]

Nope I got the last post. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

So Matty, I request ball drying. Maschy’s… Maschy’s eating pistachio ice cream with me right now. She requests it too though.

[quote]
I swear, there must be an epidemic of self-denigration running around here. [/quote]

That’s Matty for ya. Hawt, strong mofo that has all types of fitness dysmorphias you can imagine ;D

Oh, love ya Matty!

Cav, thanks man, I really appreciate it, you know how everyone is there own worst critic, I guess I just dont want to embarrass myself.

Nikki - Your the best, I needed that, and just for you guys you will get said requested ball drying pic…now I do not know when as it will take some meticulous stealth like pic taking but it will happen.

Pistachio ice cream nuts, and ball drying nuts, I see what you did there, good one!

Looking strong. Your incline is quite impressive. Good luck with the goals.

[quote]ecogenx wrote:
Looking strong. Your incline is quite impressive. Good luck with the goals.[/quote]

Thanks very much man, it means alot.

Looks like this log will be full in no time (and you’re still killing it).

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Nikki - Your the best, I needed that, and just for you guys you will get said requested ball drying pic…now I do not know when as it will take some meticulous stealth like pic taking but it will happen.

Pistachio ice cream nuts, and ball drying nuts, I see what you did there, good one![/quote]

I really didn’t do that intentionally.
I was just snacking on pistachios lol

Yay for the ball drying pic!

^ Told you

[quote]ddot76 wrote:
Looks like this log will be full in no time (and you’re still killing it).[/quote]

Thanks Ddot…hopefully you guys wont stop stopping by.

No nut shots without manscaping please…

matty we should go train together, we can do a day pass at equinox or some other stuck up gym

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

Pistachio ice cream nuts, and ball drying nuts, I see what you did there, good one![/quote]

I really didn’t do that intentionally.
I was just snacking on pistachios lol

Yay for the ball drying pic![/quote]

LOL, this should be interesting

[quote]kmcnyc wrote:
No nut shots without manscaping please…

matty we should go train together, we can do a day pass at equinox or some other stuck up gym[/quote]

Would love to bro, anytime…I actually belonged to an Equinox, I dont know what I was thinking, in Dowtown Brooklyn on Court street, 125 A MONTH, I cancelled within 6 months. But the fluffy towels, free razors, and eucaliptis (spelling) infused steam room they had my hairy balls sold!

Im working downtown NYC now there is a equinox right by me, maybe we could DL and get kicked out! awesome!

But seriously I would be able to go anywhere in Manhattan or Brooklyn. Lets set it up!

I had a 90 day pass to the SOHO equinox they hated me

I watched someone lay towels on the floor from his locker to the steam room and they did not say anything

But please don’t move any more 45’s to the rack go figure

I have allot of flexibility time wise only
Problem is running home to release the nanny.

We should roll deep into BBK and go to detail fitness on avenue U

We should figure it out would be fun as hell