YAHTZEE!

The journey continues…

hehehehe

one down already?? popular guy!

OK some goals that I hope to accomplish before this log reaches its demise…

DL 2.5 Body Weight so a 600 DL approximately…I know I know lets get 500 first jackass…but this log will take a while to end!

Incline Bench - 315/10 325/5 345/1…again the most I have done 315x3 325x2, but humor me.

Back Squat 405/5 attainable I think, I have squatted 405 before but the squat nazi’s would reem me on depth, which is fair.

Pendlay Row 315/5 Strict as possible.

DB Row 125/20, anyway I could get em up.

WG Pullups 15 Dead Hang, which by then end Im sure Ill be dead tired.

Chins 20, Feel the burn!

Resistance Neutral Grip Pullups - x10 can get 4 - 5 on a good day.

And to be able to wear my nut huggers on the beach and get down to 220.

EDIT…I almost forgot, maybe most importantly, sacking up and doing a PL comp!

Did your old log fill up already? Damn, you’re popular.

Guys, I hacked into all of your accounts and posted for you, I just want to be liked :slight_smile:

let’s go see what those geezers in over 35 are up to

“YATZEE!”

HAHAHAHAHA!

Hilarious Matty.

Goals look great! The nut huggers in particular.

Do the PL comp! Don’t be that guy.

Ever yours,
Mascherano

Be liked and you will never want…
Arthur Miller

I think you can meet those goals.

now what happened with Ben the clown?

did he at least take the recycling garbage with him?

5/10/11

INCLINE BENCH - 135/15 225/5 275/2 315/3 315/3(*) 225/10
*My spotter said he didnt help but I felt it.
DB INCLINE PRESS 80/15 110/10 115/5 115/5 115/4
HS VERTICAL PRESS 2PPS/20 3PPS/12

BAND RESISTANCE NEUTRAL GRIP PULLUPS 5/4/4/4 (17) NO BANDS 8 (24)

DB ROWS 90/10 125/10 125/7

VBAR TRI PULLDOWNS - STACK/15 +25/12 +30/12 +35/10

NOTES: So continuing on with one week going for reps and the other week for strength, my strength was there,the first 315 set I probably could a squeezed 1 more out, but the tampon fairy messed with me. I felt great today, and needed to go to the gym as it was a pretty shitty day.

KMC - Ben was awesome…while he didnt have flaming rabbits shoot out of his ass, his he did while on a unicycle juggle while my nephew was on his shoulders…PICS coming soon!

Masch - When you say ever yours, I get all tingly inside , to quote the classic movie Waynes World “She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class” Ill rock the nuthuggers if you rock those awesome shorts in your log!

Dunzo! And I think our fashion sense pretty much sums up how awesome we NYers are.

Wayne’s World was on total repeat this weekend btw. Love that movie!

You’re going to do a PL comp?! How awesome! Yay for you Matty.

Anyway, the new log caught my by surprise. I wanted to be a part of killing the last one ;(
I love the pic, so cute. Lol to Maschy’s “Over 35 and yahtzee” comment :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, well, well. Look who has a new place!!

Matty, I think you can pretty much get as strong as you want to get. It’s just a question of time. I’ve already said, I think you SHOULD do a meet, because you’d tear it up.

And there is no excuse for anyone wearing speedos. Except possibly my fabulous purple pair… I’ll send 'em Federal Express.

In for updates. Really solid benching there!

james

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
You’re going to do a PL comp?! How awesome! Yay for you Matty.

Anyway, the new log caught my by surprise. I wanted to be a part of killing the last one ;(
I love the pic, so cute. Lol to Maschy’s “Over 35 and yahtzee” comment :P[/quote]

Nope I got the last post. :stuck_out_tongue:

Matty now about those goals and doing it before we finish this log… can you have that all done by next week?

Do an SPF meet, hmm if the have them up your way.

Thsoe are some fine Pendlay rows.

Just say no to nuthuggers.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Matty now about those goals and doing it before we finish this log… can you have that all done by next week?[/quote]

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, we’re gonna need you to come in on Saturday.

Mash - Im gonna hold you to it!

Nikki - The pic reminded me of my old dog monty who passed away at a tender age of 5, I still miss him, his ashes are right by my nightstand.

Kent - Thanks for the vote of confidence bro!

James - Thanks man!

DJ - Next Week CHECK!

Joe - I was hoping to do a PL meet in nuthuggers? not a good idea? The only association that seems to have meets in my area is the APA, do you know anything about them?

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Matty now about those goals and doing it before we finish this log… can you have that all done by next week?[/quote]

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, we’re gonna need you to come in on Saturday.[/quote]

ONLY if you stop giving me those damn TPS reports!

My favorite quote from office space…

Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday and you’re not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, "Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?

No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you’d get your ass kicked sayin’ something like that, man.

APA very similar to SPF.

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, we’re gonna need you to come in on Saturday.[/quote]

That was what was going through my head when I typed that. Hahahahahahahahaha