Yahoo 'Ask': New Found Morons

my my my this world is going to hell in a handbasket.

My question is how did you come across this? What exactly were you searching for? I have agree, though. People can’t even think for themselves anymore, even on matters such as this. The average person’s stupidity is almost scary.

it was under mens health. i was looking for the diet/nutrition area.

then i saw all these questions about penis’s and masturbating and shit…it’s a good laugh for sure.

[quote]B rocK wrote:

my my my this world is going to hell in a handbasket.[/quote]

I just answered the question for him.

[quote]B rocK wrote:

then i saw all these questions about penis’s and masturbating and shit…it’s a good laugh for sure.[/quote]

You could spend all day on Yahoo Answers in the diet and fitness section and not come across any non-dumbshit questions.

[quote]Itchy wrote:
B rocK wrote:

my my my this world is going to hell in a handbasket.

I just answered the question for him. [/quote]

Owned!

“get 3-4 knives on ur Palm, n start masterbating :smiley:
Welcome to hell”

Gold

hmmm…

yea, you can put any random things in the Yahoo “ask” website and find some weird questions…

I remember someone sending me this

Scan a mirror?

[quote]Itchy wrote:
B rocK wrote:

then i saw all these questions about penis’s and masturbating and shit…it’s a good laugh for sure.

You could spend all day on Yahoo Answers in the diet and fitness section and not come across any non-dumbshit questions.[/quote]

I have to agree. I have tried. I almost died of the sheer stupidity. Eventually, I just begin to copy and paste my answers as they were all the exact same questions.

Patience is no longer a virtue.

Here are some more:

confession, I just joined so I could answer these questions. gaw boredom can make you do stupid stuff.

wow, that was addicting