Xvest

Ally - just email me and we’ll check on shipping expenses of the Xvest to Scotland. I’ll make sure we do whatever we can to get it in your hands for the best price and yes the site is secure.

In faith,

Coach Davies

Coach, your website has “normally” prices for the 40lb and 85lb vests, but doesn’t specifically state the “renegadetraining.com” price. Is there a difference? If so, what would it be?

Thanks much.

T.E. Young

Maybe if you hit refresh it will update for you. The 20 and 40lb Xvest’s are offered this week for a $20 off rate, plus a number of other incentives that are pretty great. Let me know if you have any other questions.

In faith,

Coach Davies

I did a lot of weightvest training before I got into Kettlebells. I will be using it again in a month to build up my endurance and use with KBs/BBs and body weight drills.
The best thing about a weight vest is that you can reach good cardio and endurance levels in a short amount of time without feeling you’ve killed yourself getting there.
Build up gradually and safely,don’t overdo it.

What I find truly remarkable about the Xvest is it’s fantastic benefits for seniors, especially in the role of osteo-prevention and rehab.