XTREME Pain In Elbows

i didnt know exactly where to post this so i figured here would be best bet…i have begun lifting heavier and heavier and as of my past 2-3 workouts i have noticed a shooting pain and cramps in both of my elbows and the surrounding area (i honestly cant tell if its in a muscle or a tendon or what) and i was wondering where this could be comming from…is it a matter of form…or too much weight…or what…the thing is, i have no problem lifting the weight as it does not really affect my performance, it just fuckin hurts and i dont want it to begin to affect performace…so im takin a couple days off to see if that works…anyone know what is going on? how to fix it? experience same thing?

Get this checked out by professionals NOW.

No, seriously. I got RSI in my wrists, elbows [both inside and outside] and shoulders when I was younger and stupider. It has taken years to fix up and will still flare up unless I am careful.

[quote]thirstygirl wrote:
Get this checked out by professionals NOW.

No, seriously. I got RSI in my wrists, elbows [both inside and outside] and shoulders when I was younger and stupider. It has taken years to fix up and will still flare up unless I am careful.[/quote]

what is RSI??
damn now im kinda scared