Xtreme Couture - Toronto

Grand Opening!!!

Meet Randy Couture at the Grand Opening of the Xtreme Couture, Toronto Canada

I haven’t seen this place since it was bare bones but the cardio equipment and free weights came in this week. It’s going to be a playground…kettles, tires, mats and rings to practice…everything you can dream of!

Definitely going to be the premier MMA training facility in Toronto!

Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm

Street: 700 Kipling Avenue
City/Town: Toronto, ON

Call the gym for more info: 416-503-1600

Randy’s cool and all, but if that’s you in your avatar, then fuuuuck Randy – if I were in Toronto I’d show up just to make your acquaintance!

(But alas, I am not). :-<

Canada has the hottest chicks.

[quote]Damici wrote:
Randy’s cool and all, but if that’s you in your avatar, then fuuuuck Randy – if I were in Toronto I’d show up just to make your acquaintance!

(But alas, I am not). :-<
[/quote]

I’d believe she’s the real deal…seen her posts before…and I agree with you.

Dear So_Caught_Up,

I will definitely be at the Xtreme Couture grand opening on saturday!

If you’re interested, we can be sparring partners. My favourite move is to take my opponent down and then pound them from behind.

Geez, I’ve started a real shit-storm, haven’t I?

Sorry, SCU. :wink:

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
Dear So_Caught_Up,

If you’re interested, we can be sparring partners. My favourite move is to take my opponent down and then pound them from behind.[/quote]

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
Dear So_Caught_Up,

If you’re interested, we can be sparring partners. My favourite move is to take my opponent down and then pound them from behind.[/quote]

Class

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Canada has the hottest chicks.[/quote]

Shame on you Zap, for objectifying my Canadian sisters!

Boys will be boys!

I take the comments as compliments; thanks guys!

Gums: You won’t be seeing me in the ring, I’m OBVIOUSLY too good looking to risk my mug :wink: J/K! But I will definitely be lurking around the gym supporting my boys…did you see the spread in Now Magazine on MMA? Hopefully this is a sign that the ball is rolling towards making it legal and I’m guessing Randy is thinking that way to invest millions in this new gym!

[quote]so_caught_up wrote:
Boys will be boys!

I take the comments as compliments; thanks guys!

Gums: You won’t be seeing me in the ring, I’m OBVIOUSLY too good looking to risk my mug :wink: J/K! But I will definitely be lurking around the gym supporting my boys…did you see the spread in Now Magazine on MMA? Hopefully this is a sign that the ball is rolling towards making it legal and I’m guessing Randy is thinking that way to invest millions in this new gym! [/quote]

No I missed the Now spread, but MMA will definitely be legalized in Ontario soon. After UFC 83 made a mint for Montreal, the provincial government will want a piece of that action.

The only thing holding it back now is the Ontario boxing association, who is scared that MMA will steam roll it and steal spectators. And yes, my offer of a rear naked choke still stands. :slight_smile: