T Nation

Xmas Present Ideas for the Mrs?

Hey…why don’t you give her a ‘fuck someone besides me’ pass and see how she responds!

Something like…Honey (or Luv being in Merry Olde and all), I know you must be bored of my cock, so have at it with an old boyfriend…just once this year on me!

I’ll bet she uses that quicker than the Hair Salon gift card you got her last annum.

How about earplugs, mask, and 5 male friends?

Man, you make her sound like a real catch. You seem to suggest that she basically doesn’t want to do anything nor is interested in anything. But she would get pissed when you wouldn’t give her anything.

Anyway, I second that cool events typically are better than material things.

Vinyl “Caress of Steel” by Rush made into a candy dish.

Every woman’s dream.

A Divorce

[quote]adrenalinx wrote:
im struggling this year for idea’s. We have been married for 4 and a half years and she pretty much has everything. She can buy clothes and accessories anytime she wants. She has a tonne of perfume (i was gonna buy her some new ones this year but she just bought a load for herself last week!)
I have exhausted jewellery options. Although i know a woman who has everything will always want diamonds but there is no space for anything new.

She doesnt really have any hobbies, doesnt want books, likes films but doesnt want dvd’s as she already has alot she hasnt watched and gets them cheap herself.
I dont want to just give her money as she takes that as an insult (thinking i havent tried) and then just spends it on the kids.

I bought her a hair salon voucher 1 year, she didnt use it for a year then split it with our daughter.

Spa’s are out, i already tested the water with that one and she wont go.

Im sure i will get some stupid replies, but will welcome the serious and funny ones.

Any ideas?? [/quote]

I got my fiance a Benelli Supervinci recently. She loves it.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

Every woman’s dream.[/quote]

Holy Sheeeit ! Where do you buy these!?!?

[quote]sen say wrote:

Holy Sheeeit ! Where do you buy these!?!? [/quote]

x2 Must know.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]adrenalinx wrote:
im struggling this year for idea’s. We have been married for 4 and a half years and she pretty much has everything. She can buy clothes and accessories anytime she wants. She has a tonne of perfume (i was gonna buy her some new ones this year but she just bought a load for herself last week!)
I have exhausted jewellery options. Although i know a woman who has everything will always want diamonds but there is no space for anything new.

She doesnt really have any hobbies, doesnt want books, likes films but doesnt want dvd’s as she already has alot she hasnt watched and gets them cheap herself.
I dont want to just give her money as she takes that as an insult (thinking i havent tried) and then just spends it on the kids.

I bought her a hair salon voucher 1 year, she didnt use it for a year then split it with our daughter.

Im sure i will get some stupid replies, but will welcome the serious and funny ones.

Any ideas?? [/quote]

I got my fiance a Benelli Supervinci recently. She loves it.[/quote]

Best post.

[quote]adrenalinx wrote:

Any ideas?? [/quote]

The jewish girl is your fiance now? Congratulations, tr.

*edit: No wonder you were so enamored of her.

Women like jewelry. If you don’t know what is good, find somone who does, spend over $1000 if you can, and she’ll treat you like she did 4 3/4 years ago.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]adrenalinx wrote:

Any ideas?? [/quote]

*edit: No wonder you were so enamored of her. [/quote]

Whoa. TR is getting married?!? WOW.

Congrats!!

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:

[quote]sen say wrote:

x2 Must know.[/quote]

I need two of each album so I can see all the tracks!

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]adrenalinx wrote:

Any ideas?? [/quote]

Congrats!![/quote]

Yeah, it’s official. I put a ring on her and had a ritual circumcision* on the same day.

• A pin-prick, as I was already circumcised — thank God. Underground Test-e hurt worse, and she kissed it and made it better that night.

Six months of classes to go before they dunk me. It’s not like being a Baptist.

Hence, why I posted a picture of a certain pyscho. Cleaning off the computer of old girlfriends and others.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]adrenalinx wrote:

Any ideas?? [/quote]

Congrats!![/quote]

Yeah, it’s official. I put a ring on her and had a ritual circumcision* on the same day.

• A pin-prick, as I was already circumcised — thank God. Underground Test-e hurt worse, and she kissed it and made it better that night.

Six months of classes to go before they dunk me. It’s not like being a Baptist.

Hence, why I posted a picture of a certain pyscho. Cleaning off the computer of old girlfriends and others.[/quote]

Mazel tov!

(And you are correct to get rid of temptations.)

Oh, and Judaism frowns on pre-marital sex.

[quote]sen say wrote:

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:

[quote]sen say wrote:

x2 Must know.[/quote]

I need two of each album so I can see all the tracks![/quote]

What would you do with Icon or Chronicles???

OP, did you ever find a gift for your wife? I think that your hair salon and spa gifts in the past were great ideas. Something I’d be thrilled to receive. My husband is very difficult to shop for too so I feel your pain. This is the stuff that makes holidays stressful.

sorry i havent responded much in my own thread but i have worked some CRAZY shifts this week.

I have decided on a flash digital camera, she has hinted for a ring now which is gonna be tricky with the sizing but i’ll see what i can do. Will probably take her to get her to choose. Was gonna get some underwear even though she said not to get it. And a couple of little things like stocking fillers (socks etc)

some of the ideas have been good and some hilarious so thanks

yeah and Jackie your right, this is what the holidays stressful!

Oh, and for the man who cannot afford expensive jewelry for his wife (yet, I hope I don’t have to add), Swarovski is an excellent alternative that will not cost you a paycheck.