Xmas Gift For a Girl That Trains?

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Gloves. Keep those hands smooth and pretty.

rolls eyes

Chalk. Belt. Bands. Chains. A cage. A prowler. Teach her how to squat and deadlift. A nice ass is the gift that keeps on giving.
Case in point.

Tomboys are fun to hang out with, but not for dating or fucking. I don’t want a boyfriend, neither do most dudes.

He should teach her squats and deadlifts along with virtually all other compounds, but with gloves. [/quote]

“Tomboys” are much more fun than a prima donna chick. Or, why not a little of both in one woman?

Last year for christmas my friend gave me Inzer wrist wraps. I think it was the most usuful gift anyone has ever given me as I use them all the time.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:

rolls eyes

Chalk. Belt. Bands. Chains. A cage. A prowler. Teach her how to squat and deadlift. A nice ass is the gift that keeps on giving.[/quote]

Aww comon. And I thought that I had callouses. :frowning:

-goes and tears up hands on in order to recover ego-

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:

rolls eyes

Chalk. Belt. Bands. Chains. A cage. A prowler. Teach her how to squat and deadlift. A nice ass is the gift that keeps on giving.

Well done sister.

x2

Real women don’t use gloves.

Hey, pmpm…I shave down my callouses with a single edge razor. Keeps my hands smooth and pretty.
[/quote]

Do you get callouses on your finger tips oh mistress of the P bass? I for some reason don’t, the skin just kind of breaks and bruises but I never get callouses(on my finger tips anyway).

My girlfriend lifts heavy and she runs alot i got it easy she needs an i pod. if she runs allot a good pair of Asics would probally get her going plus women love shoes. if she has an ipod and doesnt use it there probally is a reason maybe the ear buds suck or the wire is always in the way a wireless pair of headphones is what im hopeing for

[quote]flightspeed wrote:

Gear: She’s got an ipod with the shoe thing that tracks mileage, but she never really uses it. Does anyone have another piece of gear they can’t live without?
[/quote]

I have one of these and I love it very much!!

http://www8.garmin.com/ces/forerunner/index.html

It could fit better since it’s a man’s size. But I still love it.

Edit: duh, sorry, you said she never uses the ipod thing, maybe the gps is not a great idea. I have the shoe thing too but I did use it before I got the GPS.

If she like nice workout clothes, get her a gift certificate from Lululemon. They have great stuff, way too nice for me, but most girls love it.
A few assorted sizes of kettlebells and a DVD from Art of Strength. Good cardio and weighted workout all in one.
Personally I want a squat suit and some money to go to a meet in January. I’ll be taking my callouses and my squat ass with me.

pushmepullme wrote:
KBCThird wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:

rolls eyes

Case in point.

Tomboys are fun to hang out with, but not for dating or fucking. I don’t want a boyfriend, neither do most dudes.

He should teach her squats and deadlifts along with virtually all other compounds, but with gloves.

The funniest part about this is that I’m pretty sure you’re serious.

note the lack of gloves. While I can’t prove that they have callouses the amount of pulling that O-lifters do would seem to strongly suggest that they have them. So assuming that that makes them tomboys as far as you’re concerned, would you really be all that averse to dating one of them?

Hey, it’s his personal preference. Just like I prefer strong men, he prefers weak women (in the kitchen, where they belong!). I don’t match his preference, he doesn’t match mine. We’ll just have to agree not to date or fuck. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Assumptions can be fun. I’m confident that I’d lift circles around the majority of this site. But you are right, you are not my type.

And I prefer slutty, feminine women not so much weak. If weakness is the basis of their sluttiness, then so be it. I like confident in control types just out for sex too. Really, I just like pussy.

Anyways, your hands are ugly. And thanks I guess for the pic reply? Maybe I struck a chord or you just wanted to showcase your ugly hands?

[/quote]

My girlfriend lifts circles around the majority of this site and shes more than enough fun for dating and fucking. Theres a difference between butch girls and strong women. In my experience, the only ones who fail to differentiate between the two are men too weak to keep up with a strong woman.

I’d recommend New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift like a man, look like a Goddess.

Great book!

Has great written info, and pics, etc. Has good workout plans.

Ditto to the Gourmet Nutrition by Dr. Berardi.

If she doesn’t like her IPOD, sell it to me!

Perhaps a Sirius radio for the room where you work out??

A massage/facial/pedicure deal…?

Or just a massage?

Massage/cute clothes?

I really wanted to show off my badass calluses but they aren’t too visible at the moment. Whoever thinks that my calluses mean that I’m not feminine enough to be datable was never man enough for me to begin with.

x3 on the Gourmet Nutrition

[quote]reneeweimer wrote:
I’d recommend New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift like a man, look like a Goddess.

Great book!

Has great written info, and pics, etc. Has good workout plans.

Ditto to the Gourmet Nutrition by Dr. Berardi.

If she doesn’t like her IPOD, sell it to me!

Perhaps a Sirius radio for the room where you work out??

A massage/facial/pedicure deal…?

Or just a massage?

Massage/cute clothes?

[/quote]

x2 about the NROLW. I got it for my wife and it really sets out a clear path to sensible muscle-building. I wouldn’t make it the #1 present, though. It is the kind of book you get when she asks you for advice.

I disagree with the girly girly type good grief NO !

Tried it, found it needy, whiney and downright ANNOYING.

It constantly wants what IT wants, with complete disregard to your wants.

Cannot understand why you would train EVER when she is there which gets pretty fucking annoying after a while.

SSSOoooooooooooooooooooo

A girl who trains:

-Understands WHY you train

-As the woman above me said a squat built ass is quite a thing to view and enter.

• Wont get you shitty presents lol, this birthday just gone i got me 10lbs of protein !

And overall a girl/woman who trains is just BETTER in all ways… i mean look at the figure athletes lol !

As for your question (sorry!) for this X-Mas i got her a gift voucher for Amazon.co.uk to get something girly and then got her an i-pod touch as a mate of mine works in apple computers saved 29% !

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
KBCThird wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:

rolls eyes

Case in point.

He should teach her squats and deadlifts along with virtually all other compounds, but with gloves.

The funniest part about this is that I’m pretty sure you’re serious.

note the lack of gloves. While I can’t prove that they have callouses the amount of pulling that O-lifters do would seem to strongly suggest that they have them. So assuming that that makes them tomboys as far as you’re concerned, would you really be all that averse to dating one of them?

Hey, it’s his personal preference. Just like I prefer strong men, he prefers weak women (in the kitchen, where they belong!). I don’t match his preference, he doesn’t match mine. We’ll just have to agree not to date or fuck. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Assumptions can be fun. I’m confident that I’d lift circles around the majority of this site. But you are right, you are not my type.

And I prefer slutty, feminine women not so much weak. If weakness is the basis of their sluttiness, then so be it. I like confident in control types just out for sex too. Really, I just like pussy.

Anyways, your hands are ugly. And thanks I guess for the pic reply? Maybe I struck a chord or you just wanted to showcase your ugly hands?

My girlfriend lifts circles around the majority of this site and shes more than enough fun for dating and fucking. Theres a difference between butch girls and strong women. In my experience, the only ones who fail to differentiate between the two are men too weak to keep up with a strong woman.[/quote]
Hey, if buff women are your thing go for it. I’m not judging your tastes. Just giving my own.

I like them thin, toned, soft in the right places and sweet smelling. I’m not intimidated by body building women, just not attracted to them. And I’d say most men who go for the tom boys and butches are too scared to hit on the on the pretty girls.

I do suggest the op get a pair of gloves. That apparently offends lots of people. Get over yourself. You like them buff. Go for it.

[quote]300andabove wrote:
I disagree with the girly girly type good grief NO !

Tried it, found it needy, whiney and downright ANNOYING.

It constantly wants what IT wants, with complete disregard to your wants.

Cannot understand why you would train EVER when she is there which gets pretty fucking annoying after a while.

SSSOoooooooooooooooooooo

A girl who trains:

-Understands WHY you train

-As the woman above me said a squat built ass is quite a thing to view and enter.

• Wont get you shitty presents lol, this birthday just gone i got me 10lbs of protein !

And overall a girl/woman who trains is just BETTER in all ways… i mean look at the figure athletes lol !

As for your question (sorry!) for this X-Mas i got her a gift voucher for Amazon.co.uk to get something girly and then got her an i-pod touch as a mate of mine works in apple computers saved 29% !

[/quote]

Yeah, the girly girls can be pretty needy/whiney. Not all of them are though.You probably just had a bad one. Through High School and College I found this to be the case with many (and primarily just fucked them) but as they get older and more mature, take on business woman roles, life, experience self actualization etc, they are girly but self sustaining, less self centered and really some of the most confident women around,which is also attractive.

THey know they are pretty, they know they are smart, and their self esteems are excellent after a lifetime of preening. Through the maturation process they lose the attitude, which many never had to begin with. GIrls want to look pretty. It isn’t bad for them to want to be like a guy I guess, but I look at it like a guy painting his nails, wearing a dress etc…not knocking it but not in to it.

Anyways, back on topic, I still say a pair of gloves. She can lift all the weight she could with out and will maintain soft hands.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
I really wanted to show off my badass calluses but they aren’t too visible at the moment. Whoever thinks that my calluses mean that I’m not feminine enough to be datable was never man enough for me to begin with.

x3 on the Gourmet Nutrition[/quote]

Would you date a guy who wore panties, a dress, make up and painted his nails?

buckeye girl wrote:

Would you date a guy who wore panties, a dress, make up and painted his nails?[/quote]

Sorry FTG, cross dressers are not my thing. Keep on searching though. I’m sure one day you’ll find a woman that appreciates you and your kinks.

buckeye girl wrote:

Would you date a guy who wore panties, a dress, make up and painted his nails?[/quote]

That’s just fucking rude.

Anyways, back on topic, I still say a pair of gloves. She can lift all the weight she could with out and will maintain soft hands. [/quote]

No. You can’t lift all the weight with gloves that you could without. The gloves just get in the way and fuck up your grip.

OP, if you’re as concerned about soft “feminine” hands as FTG, treat your girlfriend to a trip to the spa. A nice manicure will do the job much better than some stupid gloves. And a massage will take care of those sore muscles. And who wouldn’t like a little pampering?

FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Would you date a guy who wore panties, a dress, make up and painted his nails?

Sorry FTG, cross dressers are not my thing. Keep on searching though. I’m sure one day you’ll find a woman that appreciates you and your kinks.[/quote]

See, role reversals are not sexy. Manhands and huge quads are not for women.

FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Anyways, back on topic, I still say a pair of gloves. She can lift all the weight she could with out and will maintain soft hands.

No. You can’t lift all the weight with gloves that you could without. The gloves just get in the way and fuck up your grip.

OP, if you’re as concerned about soft “feminine” hands as FTG, treat your girlfriend to a trip to the spa. A nice manicure will do the job much better than some stupid gloves. And a massage will take care of those sore muscles. And who wouldn’t like a little pampering?[/quote]

Bullshit.