Xenoestrogens During Puberty

Hello,
im New here, I think am posting in the right section, if i am not, then My Bad.
Im 19 and started puberty about 6-7 years ago
I was exposed to large amounts of BPA/Pthalates and other xenoestrogens like pesticesdes, pbdes.
I have barely got facial hair and have slow gaINS ,and i beleive this is the reason.

I know IN MY AGE IT IS ADVISED AGAINst taking hormones or something but is there anyway to reverse the damage. Ex; add an inch to my penis(not that id need it, but id like to be as god naturaly intended me and not be permanently altered by xenoestrogens. Is there any way to reverse the damage done before i stop growing. I havent seen much changes in my body in the past 3 years which is strange from 16-19
will i just finish puberty later or is it halted by the xenoestrogen?

If it is, is there anyway to undo xenoestrogen damage and add size to penis while im still growing. Frankly i do not want to chemically add testosterone but maybe its neccecary considering all these f*cking Endocrine disruptors being trojan horsed into my body for years by chemical company scum. And im willing to deal with mild side effects from test booster, as long as it wont stunt my growth or hurt me to bad.

So in short, what am i looking for? test booster? anti aromatase?

Thx Guys

I believe what you’re looking for is a doctor.
Some food and weights might help too, also, read more books.

dude, i cant afford a doctor, and btw most doctors are stupid drug pusher who dont know sh*t anyway.
im just wondering if there are are any safe ways to minimize the permanent damage done my xenoestrogens.
Why is everyone so against testosterone treatments in teens, while no one ever mentions the flood of xenoestrogens we get 24/7. hell if i lived i a clean world without all this crap id be happy, but since i dont, im looking for ways to minimize reverse the damage.

and BTW id rather suffer from testosterone related issues than from estrogen related issues

You just have a small penis kid

2/10, OP.

2/10.

If you REALLY want to live in a clean world free of environmental estrogens, go live in the woods far from people. Try Alaska or Nunavut.

Worrying about how long your fucking penis is will increase your cortisol…

lift weights, eat red meat, and act like a man.

hahahah touche,
im not worrying specificaly of penis size(7 inches)
i am however lacking beard growth and any growth in general the past 3 years.
i dont REALLY want to live clean, i REALLY want to find out how to counteract endocrine disruptors and reverse their damage.

[quote]johnsson wrote:
hahahah touche,
im not worrying specificaly of penis size(7 inches)
i am however lacking beard growth and any growth in general the past 3 years.
i dont REALLY want to live clean, i REALLY want to find out how to counteract endocrine disruptors and reverse their damage.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure you’re a troll, but I’ll ask anyway:

How do you know xenoestrogens have affected your development?

Why would you assume this?

[quote]johnsson wrote:
im no troll, if i was i wouldnt be trolling this forum/lol
im sure they have affected me since i am constantly exposed to them (cause and effect)
and i have slow/low beard growth and am lacking gains/gain alot of fat minimal muscle(im skinny now).[/quote]

How have you been constantly exposed to them?

what is this a fucking pop quiz? answer my question or stfu
if u dont know how ive been exposed then chances are high that you are also constantly exposed to them,

[quote]johnsson wrote:
what is this a fucking pop quiz? answer my question or stfu
if u dont know how ive been exposed then chances are high that you are also constantly exposed to them, [/quote]

Yet my penis has managed mightily.

Strange that.

Please go away.

Guess I must be constantly exposed to them…guess we all are, and guess we overcame this horrendous terrible thing to not suck like you do.

Eat more, lift more, overcome this terrible terrible issue and you too may not suck so much.

this is my thread, uve made your point. so skidaddle, and ill await more reasearcged answers.

haha liquid mercury, if u dont start bothering about them ull be the one who pulls the short straw, when u , or someone u know dies of cancer or other degenerative diseases, or your kid turns retarded.

http://www.sciencebuzz.org/blog/freaky-frogs-and-estrogen-impostors

BPA

[quote]johnsson wrote:
haha liquid mercury, if u dont start bothering about them ull be the one who pulls the short straw, when u , or someone u know dies of cancer or other degenerative diseases, or your kid turns retarded.[/quote]

Tell your Dad he fucked up when he microwaved your formula in the plastic bottle.

sry to hear ur mom or someone died of breast cancer, sry dude.

The hell is happening to this site?

trollz be lurk1ng

[quote]johnsson wrote:
haha liquid mercury, if u dont start bothering about them ull be the one who pulls the short straw, when u , or someone u know dies of cancer or other degenerative diseases, or your kid turns retarded.

BPA[/quote]

Unfortunately, most of this can’t be controlled. Drink out of a nalgene that is bpa free and avoid plastics is really all you can do. Cook your own food and minimize microwaves. Other than that go live in a forest away from everyone and everything.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

[quote]johnsson wrote:

BPA[/quote]

Unfortunately, most of this can’t be controlled. Drink out of a nalgene that is bpa free and avoid plastics is really all you can do. Cook your own food and minimize microwaves. Other than that go live in a forest away from everyone and everything.[/quote]
That’s where trolls belong.