Xbox - Spartan: Total Warrior

I’ve got Black - it’s a really good shoot-em-up. The graphics a super and the gameplay is very realistic and in your face.

If I would have seen a video game like this when I was 8 years old, I would have peed on myself. You not only kill “previously dead soldier”, you get to rip them in half as blood pours out of them clearly twice the volume of that found in the average human. Naked video game titties aren’t bad either. The graphics here are the best I’ve seen up to this point in a game like this. If anyone else was considering it, I would recommend it like everyone else did.

…and ou get to bust a lot of Ancient greek ass.

Apperently it’s also historiclly accurate.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
…and ou get to bust a lot of Ancient greek ass.

Apperently it’s also historiclly accurate. [/quote]

All of the way down to the Gorgon’s Eyes, the walking corpses and the concubines.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Not trying to change the subject, but I don’t have an X-box. Has anyone played God Of War. Is this game better or worse than GOW. Is GOW worth buying for PS2?[/quote]

God of war is an amazing game for ps2. if you have an xbox, only game to get is ninja gaiden. that game rules.

I think the 2 games you must have for PS2 are God of War and Resident Evil 4. The problem is after you play either of those, most other games seem kind of sucky in comparison.

[quote]tommyboy wrote:
I think the 2 games you must have for PS2 are God of War and Resident Evil 4. The problem is after you play either of those, most other games seem kind of sucky in comparison.[/quote]

God of War is the first game I have ever played that is damned close to feeling like I am watching a CGI movie. If RE4 is on the same level, I may have to pick that up one day too.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
tommyboy wrote:
I think the 2 games you must have for PS2 are God of War and Resident Evil 4. The problem is after you play either of those, most other games seem kind of sucky in comparison.

God of War is the first game I have ever played that is damned close to feeling like I am watching a CGI movie. If RE4 is on the same level, I may have to pick that up one day too.[/quote]

I personally, hated RE4. I love the resident evil series, I’ve just lost my love for survival horror games. I’m tired of running around with three 9mm shells in my handgun, no health, and no healing items, FOR TEN HOURS!!! It’s a decent game but it will anger you.

Professor if you’re into the military/politics scene, which im about 200% sure you are, you should pick up “Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty” and “Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater”. Yes, 3 is newer than 2, but 2 kicks much more ass, as it is in present day time. It’s a great fucking series, pleanty of good story (deep as shit), so if you’re into that the game is probably 5-10$ at this point.

[quote]Ryu13 wrote:
Professor if you’re into the military/politics scene, which im about 200% sure you are, you should pick up “Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty” and “Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater”. Yes, 3 is newer than 2, but 2 kicks much more ass, as it is in present day time. It’s a great fucking series, pleanty of good story (deep as shit), so if you’re into that the game is probably 5-10$ at this point.[/quote]

I’ll check into it after I beat this game a couple of times.

[quote]Ryu13 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
tommyboy wrote:

God of War is the first game I have ever played that is damned close to feeling like I am watching a CGI movie. If RE4 is on the same level, I may have to pick that up one day too.

I personally, hated RE4. I love the resident evil series, I’ve just lost my love for survival horror games. I’m tired of running around with three 9mm shells in my handgun, no health, and no healing items, FOR TEN HOURS!!! It’s a decent game but it will anger you.

Professor if you’re into the military/politics scene, which im about 200% sure you are, you should pick up “Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty” and “Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater”. Yes, 3 is newer than 2, but 2 kicks much more ass, as it is in present day time. It’s a great fucking series, pleanty of good story (deep as shit), so if you’re into that the game is probably 5-10$ at this point.[/quote]

Agreed on the Metal Gear stuff. But I think you are CRAZY to think 2 was better than 3. I’m a huge fan of the series, but found the character twist in the second half of Metal Gear 2 unforgiveable. MGS3 was way cooler, and had the best story line of all of them.

Prof X: If you think God of War is close to being a CGI movie, Metal Gear 3 will blow you away. Check out Metal Gear 3: Substinence, which is a new release. It’s the same game as MGS3 but with a bunch of neat extras.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Ryu13 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
tommyboy wrote:

Professor if you’re into the military/politics scene, which im about 200% sure you are, you should pick up “Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty” and “Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater”. Yes, 3 is newer than 2, but 2 kicks much more ass, as it is in present day time. It’s a great fucking series, pleanty of good story (deep as shit), so if you’re into that the game is probably 5-10$ at this point.

Agreed on the Metal Gear stuff. But I think you are CRAZY to think 2 was better than 3. I’m a huge fan of the series, but found the character twist in the second half of Metal Gear 2 unforgiveable. MGS3 was way cooler, and had the best story line of all of them.

Prof X: If you think God of War is close to being a CGI movie, Metal Gear 3 will blow you away. Check out Metal Gear 3: Substinence, which is a new release. It’s the same game as MGS3 but with a bunch of neat extras.[/quote]

i second what he said, first of all RE4 is the best RE to date. and 3 is so much better than 2. but everyone is allowed their opioion

Okay, so it’s a PC game and mo0re strategy than action, but has anyone played Rome: Total War? It’s made by the Spartan: Total War folks and is right up a T-Man’s alley. In addition to just the insane scope of some of the battles (my Roman legion was destroyed by stampeding Carthaginian elephants earlier today) but the historical battles are great. I downloaded a Battle of Thermopylae MOD yesterday, but I think something is wrong with it. My 300 Spartans actually routed the Persians!

If you liked the opening battle in “Gladiator,” definitely check this out.

Frogger rules all, but only the Atari 2600 version.

Don’t gear X away from metal gear 2!!! He can play 3, just after he beats 2! Metal gear 2 has THE BEST story ever, tons of life lessons at the end, and has been said to have alot of reality in it(just changed names). That game is why I joined the military… sorta.