XBox Live Question

So I finally got on xbox live but had to create a new gamer tag since the one I had been using was taken.Well all my game memory didnt transfer over into the new account and I cant figure out how to make it transfer.Is it even possible to do this, I have had my 360 for ever and have lots of achievment I dont want to lose.

I still have my other profile with all the saves but cant figure out how to move them into my new profile.

Any ideas.

By the way my gamer tag is MoatDigger if anyone wants to play halo or modern warfare.

surprised it wasn’t DickPics

sorry i really don’t have much to contribute to the thread. add ThrownOutlaw though if u want to get merc’d on MW2

There should have been an option to add your previous xbl gamertag. I think you should call xbox live customer service.

Try changing your gamer tag name with all your achievements to your registered name?

If that doesn’t work, contact customer service?

DavidasaurusRex if you want a quiet teammate who likes to snipe.

Yeah I called customer service and Im pretty sure im screwed.Im gonna try one more thing tonight.

Wait. why did you create a new gamertag if you had an old one? If it was the name, it’s cheaper to change the name usually. The only reason i can think i’d make a new gamertag was if i wanted to improve my k/d on a game.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
Wait. why did you create a new gamertag if you had an old one? If it was the name, it’s cheaper to change the name usually. The only reason i can think i’d make a new gamertag was if i wanted to improve my k/d on a game.[/quote]

Here is what I think happened, i thought about this yesterday.On my 360 there was 2 profiles, The one I used and the one my buddy started like 2 years ago while we were playing some 2 player game.Since then I have had to log in to my profile everytime I played a game.I tried to delete the second profile but it wouldnt let me for some reason.

Anyway, saturday when I got on to sign up for live I went directly to online sign up without first signing into my profile.I think that is the problem, Im stupid and hopefully I can figure out a way to transfer my achievements.