XBox Live ID for Call of Duty 4!

Gimme ure xbox live ID’S if u play call of duty 4.
We can have a musclebound party of doom!

Weird.

Rainbow 6 - Vegas 2?

<------- My ID.

COD5 is comming out so no one is gonna play that

[quote]All2ez wrote:
COD5 is comming out so no one is gonna play that[/quote]

All the guys who can’t afford C0D5 are gonna play C0D4. Owned.

is there seriously guna be a COD5?

Pssh. COD2 will always be the best.

XLVB4M --Tag

By COD5 do you mean World at War?

Yes, COD5 is coming out centering on the WWII Pacific Theater. I always preferred the European Theater personally.

I play COD4 on the computer (as Melkor). Kinda have to agree that COD2 was/is the best…wish they had just improved on it when they came out with COD4. I think I’m gonna have to reinstall it on the ol’ computer now :slight_smile:

Drotti46. I’m always on 2

[quote]Lohryx5 wrote:
Yes, COD5 is coming out centering on the WWII Pacific Theater. I always preferred the European Theater personally.

I play COD4 on the computer (as Melkor). Kinda have to agree that COD2 was/is the best…wish they had just improved on it when they came out with COD4. I think I’m gonna have to reinstall it on the ol’ computer now :)[/quote]

There’s a COD5 clip on the net of a Russian wasting krauts with a sawed off double-barreled shotgun. Also, the new one has fire, flamethrowers, molotov cocktails.

I did love COD2, it had the best hand grenades and shotguns, but COD3 had the vehicles and large teams, which I thought was a major step up.

Taxhxl is my ID… I’ll be off for a few weeks but give me a call then

my box has just flashed up 3 red lights what a fukwit. xbox are sending ups to collect and im getting a free repair. hit you all up in 2 - 3 weeks

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
All2ez wrote:

All the guys who can’t afford C0D5 are gonna play C0D4. Owned.[/quote]

is that you in the photo?

[quote]Naturanabolic wrote:
RebornTN wrote:
All2ez wrote:

All the guys who can’t afford C0D5 are gonna play C0D4. Owned.

is that you in the photo?[/quote]

LOL dream on.