Xbox 360 Hard Drive Upgrade

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Anyone try putting a mod chip in their 360? Some controllers/cords got stolen during a move, so I have just been playing my PS3. Probably won’t invest in new 360 accessories unless I get a mod chip. [/quote]

You don’t need a chip…just need to flash the DVD drive with new firmware to play copied games.

I was thinking about buying a core version just for this.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
rsg wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
aussie486 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Gentlemen, gentlemen. It sounds like we have a 360 club here. I’ve been out of the game since January, but I will soon return. Who here plays Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, and Rainbow Six Vegas?

COD4 is a great game, but the best by far is Gears Of War, can’t wait for the sequel to come out in Nov.

A good investment for your x box would be the extra cooling fan that clips onto the back of the console.

I just don’t like gears of war. Co-op for the first time is amazing, but I didn’t care once we beat the game. But I’ll probably get if for variety. I’m looking forward to kicking all of your asses in these games. All the shit talking I do on T-Nation is amplified by a thousand when I play 360.

You must be a nightmare.

I currently have PGR 4, Skate, Vegas 2, GTA4 & Assassins Creed. So whenever ya’ll are ready…

What I lack in skills, I make up for in shit talking. And if you didn’t I was black now, you’ll know when we get online.

MD Geist86 (Gamertag…hopefully no one stole while i was away)

I hope to have my 360 back when Madden comes out. I will rule all in Madden, I am to be referred to as HOSANNAH!! The Giants of NY are a Juggernaut after their namesake when I am controlling them. My gamer tag is P00TIE TANG 22 face me if you dare!

I am also good in Halo and COD4.

I used to play Madden. But Madden can get violent sometimes. Feelings get hurt. Especially mine. Oh yeah, I’ll be seeing you in Halo, Pootie.

WolBarret=Blue
Pootie=Red

I’m your Huckleberry. Your gonna have to come harder than that piece of shit assault rifle though.

[/quote]

That’s a Battle Rifle in the picture. But that’s all I’ll need. A BR and some grenades. Over, son! This would suck if I play Pootie and he’s a legitimate level 50.

Yes, upgrading the hard drive is very easy.

All Pro Football 2K8 is where it’s at for football action on the 360.

NCAA '09 shouldn’t have shipped in its present condition, way too many bugs (even the sliders are broken) that I’m not sure a patch can fix them all.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

I’m your Huckleberry. Your gonna have to come harder than that piece of shit assault rifle though.

That’s a Battle Rifle in the picture. But that’s all I’ll need. A BR and some grenades. Over, son! This would suck if I play Pootie and he’s a legitimate level 50.[/quote]

Nah I’m not a level 50 but I was on my way. I stopped for a long while to play COD4 and GTA:IV here on my states at Bunjie.net

Lieutenant, Grade 2
Highest Skill: 16 | Total EXP: 106 |

Not a whole lot to brag about but there are alot of dead spartans that in the wake of that Lieutenant, Grade 2.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/PlayerStatsHalo3.aspx?player=P00TIE%20TANG%2022

For the dude who wanted to see actual stats.

[quote]En Sabah Nur wrote:
Haven’t really been on the fighting games in a long time but Soul Calibur IV looks really promising. They need to release another Marvel vs. Capcom.[/quote]

I felt the same way until I saw Soul Calibur IV. I was going to get it on the 360, but the prospect of playing as Vader is too much for me to pass up (I have both 360 and PS3).

I’m interested to see how Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe turns out.

My friends keep trying to get me to buy COD4. If enough people are interested here in playing online together, I just may have to pick it up after all.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I’m interested to see how Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe turns out.[/quote]

Me too, looks like a good one.

WolBarret wrote:

That’s a Battle Rifle in the picture. But that’s all I’ll need. A BR and some grenades. Over, son! This would suck if I play Pootie and he’s a legitimate level 50.

Nah I’m not a level 50 but I was on my way. I stopped for a long while to play COD4 and GTA:IV here on my states at Bunjie.net

Lieutenant, Grade 2

Not a whole lot to brag about but there are alot of dead spartans that in the wake of that Lieutenant, Grade 2.

[/quote]

You and I quit Halo around the same time. That Call of Duty bug got you too, huh?

http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/CareerStats.aspx?player=MD%20Geist86

MD “Mother Fucking” Geist86
Commander, Grade 1
Highest Skill: 45 |Total Exp: 328|

Only time I’ll ever get a military rank. Cause I sure as hell won’t get one in real life.

[quote]rsg wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I’m interested to see how Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe turns out.

Me too, looks like a good one.[/quote]

Stuff like this makes me optimistic that it will kick ass…

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

Lieutenant, Grade 2

You and I quit Halo around the same time. That Call of Duty bug got you too, huh?

Commander, Grade 1

Only time I’ll ever get a military rank. Cause I sure as hell won’t get one in real life.[/quote]

Wow hats off dude. I bow to your Halo supremacy your K/D ratio is excellent. I am surprised you don’t like Gears of War, it would be right up your alley.

WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

Lieutenant, Grade 2

Commander, Grade 1

Only time I’ll ever get a military rank. Cause I sure as hell won’t get one in real life.

Wow hats off dude. I bow to your Halo supremacy your K/D ratio is excellent. I am surprised you don’t like Gears of War, it would be right up your alley.

[/quote]

I consider Gears of War like Fergie. Most men think Fergie is fine as hell, but I’m that percent of the population that looks at her face and says “What the fuck…”

Halo 3

CobraOMGoshhhhh
Sergeant, Grade 1
Highest Skill: 34
Total EXP: 21
K/D Ratio: 2.64

EG xCobrax
Brigadier, Grade 1
Highest Skill: 48
Total EXP: 562
K/D Ratio: 1.35

If you need a level boost, i got my CobraOMGoshhhhh account that i am level 1 in everything except Double team.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

I consider Gears of War like Fergie. Most men think Fergie is fine as hell, but I’m that percent of the population that looks at her face and says “What the fuck…”[/quote]

I guess to each his own, but I had way more “Holy Shit!!” moments in Gears then in Halo 3. Halo online rocks the box although.

As far as Gears II is concerned, check out this trailer. Pick the HD version, turn up the speakers and check fullscreen. So sick. If you can watch this without wanting to murder someone your balls no longer function.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
rsg wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
aussie486 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Gentlemen, gentlemen. It sounds like we have a 360 club here. I’ve been out of the game since January, but I will soon return. Who here plays Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, and Rainbow Six Vegas?

COD4 is a great game, but the best by far is Gears Of War, can’t wait for the sequel to come out in Nov.

A good investment for your x box would be the extra cooling fan that clips onto the back of the console.

I just don’t like gears of war. Co-op for the first time is amazing, but I didn’t care once we beat the game. But I’ll probably get if for variety. I’m looking forward to kicking all of your asses in these games. All the shit talking I do on T-Nation is amplified by a thousand when I play 360.

You must be a nightmare.

I currently have PGR 4, Skate, Vegas 2, GTA4 & Assassins Creed. So whenever ya’ll are ready…

What I lack in skills, I make up for in shit talking. And if you didn’t I was black now, you’ll know when we get online.

I hope to have my 360 back when Madden comes out. I will rule all in Madden, I am to be referred to as HOSANNAH!! The Giants of NY are a Juggernaut after their namesake when I am controlling them. My gamer tag is P00TIE TANG 22 face me if you dare!

I used to play Madden. But Madden can get violent sometimes. Feelings get hurt. Especially mine. Oh yeah, I’ll be seeing you in Halo, Pootie.

WolBarret=Blue
Pootie=Red

That’s a Battle Rifle in the picture. But that’s all I’ll need. A BR and some grenades. Over, son! This would suck if I play Pootie and he’s a legitimate level 50.[/quote]

No one who’s any good needs another except these two weapons, really. Maybe a carbine, but those can be a bit dodgy.

Anyone else think Halo 3’s leveling system is a joke? I was huge into Halo 2, but Halo 3 was just kind of a letdown.

Pootie, Wol says you’re pretty legitimate. I was top 600 in the world for Halo 2 but lost a bit on 3, were you on the top anywhere in 2? If so, I’d probably recognize your tag or something. In the high eschelons, you’d end up playing the same number of people over and over and over and over…

Halo 3

BONEZ217 is my live tag

lemme know ur from the nation tho cus i wont respond to random people

[quote]SSC wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
rsg wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
aussie486 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

You must be a nightmare.

WolBarret=Blue
Pootie=Red

No one who’s any good needs another except these two weapons, really. Maybe a carbine, but those can be a bit dodgy.

Anyone else think Halo 3’s leveling system is a joke? I was huge into Halo 2, but Halo 3 was just kind of a letdown.

Pootie, Wol says you’re pretty legitimate. I was top 600 in the world for Halo 2 but lost a bit on 3, were you on the top anywhere in 2? If so, I’d probably recognize your tag or something. In the high eschelons, you’d end up playing the same number of people over and over and over and over…[/quote]

No, No. I was only hoping that he WASN’T a legitimate Level 50. I’d hate to play him and he destroy me. An even match would be better.

Halo 2 was better. Halo 3 is basically Halo 2.5. And if you were top 600, you are one of those assholes who did that BxR trick.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
SSC wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
rsg wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
aussie486 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

You must be a nightmare.

WolBarret=Blue
Pootie=Red

Pootie, Wol says you’re pretty legitimate. I was top 600 in the world for Halo 2 but lost a bit on 3, were you on the top anywhere in 2? If so, I’d probably recognize your tag or something. In the high eschelons, you’d end up playing the same number of people over and over and over and over…

No, No. I was only hoping that he WASN’T a legitimate Level 50. I’d hate to play him and he destroy me. An even match would be better.

Halo 2 was better. Halo 3 is basically Halo 2.5. And if you were top 600, you are one of those assholes who did that BxR trick.[/quote]

Fuck no! I hate green-rifling. A guy or two on my team normally would, but me and this other dude (best Halo player I’ve ever known) use to tear shit up with BRs and 'nades. The shitty part is, is that everyone spams the shit out of the GR combo, which is why I stopped playing Halo 2. I had hopes of them fixing it in Halo 3, which they sort of did, except the overall multiplayer experience was more dry than 2… IMO.

[quote]SSC wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
SSC wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Pootie Tang wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
rsg wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
aussie486 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

You must be a nightmare.

WolBarret=Blue
Pootie=Red

Halo 2 was better. Halo 3 is basically Halo 2.5. And if you were top 600, you are one of those assholes who did that BxR trick.

Fuck no! I hate green-rifling. A guy or two on my team normally would, but me and this other dude (best Halo player I’ve ever known) use to tear shit up with BRs and 'nades. The shitty part is, is that everyone spams the shit out of the GR combo, which is why I stopped playing Halo 2.

I had hopes of them fixing it in Halo 3, which they sort of did, except the overall multiplayer experience was more dry than 2… IMO. [/quote]

I hated seeing a Plasma Pistole fully charged. Especially if its in open space. I could never dodge it. The fact that it auto-locked didn’t help things. You’d be dead the second after the plasma blast hit you. Why? Because there was a three round burst of BR following the plasma blast.

And getting hit by that fucking train on that one level. And on the same level, it was a race to the wraith or that 2nd floor sniping spot.

awesome sounds good too easy, I’ll probably get call of duty in 2-3 weeks, play halo 3 for awhile and get used too the controller(ps and n64 gamer)

apart from COD 4, gears of war and halo is there any other games people recommend? I’m not massively into sports and don’t really get nfl

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I hated seeing a Plasma Pistole fully charged. Especially if its in open space. I could never dodge it. The fact that it auto-locked didn’t help things. You’d be dead the second after the plasma blast hit you. Why? Because there was a three round burst of BR following the plasma blast.

And getting hit by that fucking train on that one level. And on the same level, it was a race to the wraith or that 2nd floor sniping spot.
[/quote]

Hell yeah, I was never all that great at dodging the noob combo. That ridiculous mother fucker that I knew could dodge that shit every time, and take someone down with nothing more than needler against the combo.

And referring to Terminal… fuck that level. The train was annoying, the wraith was annoying, and all the sniper whores were annoying. Don’t you love it when the shittiest person on your team gets the sniper every time, and has about a 1-for-8 hit ration?