Xanex/Somas While on Test

ghb with beer also lead to many fun nights
or so people have told me

according to wiki:

Some athletes and bodybuilders also use GHB, as GHB has been shown to elevate human growth hormone in vivo.[42] The growth hormone elevating effects of GHB are mediated through muscarinic acetylcholine receptors and can be prevented by prior administration of pirenzepine, a muscarinic acetylcholine receptor blocking agent.[43]

As certain succinate salts have been shown to elevate growth hormone in vitro,[44] and because GHB is metabolized into succinate some people have suggested this may play a role in the growth hormone elevations from GHB. There is however currently no evidence to show that succinate plays any role in the growth hormone elevations from GHB.

Combination with alcohol
In humans, GHB has been shown to inhibit the elimination rate of alcohol. This may explain the respiratory arrest that has been reported after ingestion of both drugs.[52] A review of the details of 194 deaths attributed to or related to GHB over a ten-year period found that most were from respiratory depression caused by interaction with alcohol or other drugs.[53]

Overdose of GHB can be difficult to treat because of its multiple effects on the body.[5][59][60] GHB tends to cause rapid unconsciousness at doses above 3500 mg, with single doses over 7000 mg often causing life-threatening respiratory depression, and higher doses still inducing bradycardia and cardiac arrest. Other side-effects include convulsions (especially when combined with stimulants), and nausea/vomiting (especially when combined with alcohol).

The greatest life threat due to GHB overdose (with or without other substances) is respiratory arrest.[61] Other relatively common causes of death due to GHB ingestion include aspiration of vomitus, positional asphyxia, and trauma sustained while intoxicated (e.g., motor vehicle accidents while driving under the influence of GHB).[61] The risk of aspiration pneumonia and positional asphyxia risk can be reduced by laying the patient down in the recovery position. People are most likely to vomit as they become unconscious, and as they wake up. GHB overdose is a medical emergency and assessment in an emergency department is needed.

Convulsions from GHB can be treated with diazepam or lorazepam, even though these are also CNS depressants they are GABAA agonists, whereas GHB is primarily a GABAB agonist, so the benzodiazepines do not worsen CNS depression as much as might be expected.[citation needed]

Most stimulants are not effective at counteracting the unconsciousness from GHB.[citation needed]

Because of the faster and more complete absorption of GBL relative to GHB, its dose-response curve is steeper, and overdoses of GBL tend to be more dangerous and problematic than overdoses involving only GHB or 1,4-B. Any GHB/GBL overdose is a medical emergency and should be cared for by appropriately trained personnel.

A newer synthetic drug SCH-50911, which acts as a selective GABAB antagonist, quickly reverses GHB overdose in mice.[62] However this treatment has yet to be tried in humans, and it is unlikely that it will be researched for this purpose in humans due to the illegal nature of clinical trials of GHB, and the lack of medical indemnity coverage inherent in using an untested treatment for a life-threatening overdose.[

oh and its also a date rape drug. I think low doese xanex will do for now lol

Almost no real testing has been done on these synthetic THC compounds. Its JWH 018 or something similar I think, my buddy loves the stuff because hes drug tested often for his government job.

Im technically drug tested as well, but as an engineer, they really only do that when your up for another normally scheduled physical, plenty of time to clear it all.

With this new stuff, anecdotal and from some simple research online, it seems that my buddies “bad trips” match closely the reported side effects of most users:

hallucinations, paranoia, elevated blood pressure and heart rates, etc sounds like good ole THC right

But really you have to dose a VERY large amount of THC to hallucinate, I certainly never have and I smoke heavily at times.

Paranoia is seen with THC, but nothing like the panic attacks we are seeing with the synthetics and analogs, and certainly while THC elevates heart rate its too a lesser extent and it actually LOWERS blood pressure, it doesn’t spike it like K2 does. And severe nausea and vomiting which again is the opposite of THC.

Its a random mix of stuff and is completely untested and unregulated on any scale.

Sure there is no real evidence either way good or bad, but the anecdotal evidence SOUNDS really bad, and thats the only real evidence at this point, so with a completely untested, unregulated drug, im inclined to believe the worst of what people are telling me.

As a steroid user, and one who smokes often and recreation-ally experiments with benzos and other drugs… my caution over K2 should hold a bit more weight simply because Im clearly not drug shy, and that stuff would make me hesitant.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I use about 2 mg when I go out, then drink one or two beers and have quite the buzz.
[/quote]

That’s exactly what I do. It saves on beer money, and saves the liver too, all for roughly the same effects.

regarding the k2 stuff:
i don’t use it personally (or smoke weed)… just don’t like the feeling
but anyway i think the increased number of panic attacks can be mostly contributed to the fact that you can buy pure jwh powder online very cheap and scales that can accurately measure out the doses required are much more expensive (a few mg can be the difference from a nice high to a panic attack on jwh-018
the same thing would be happening with any substance active in the low mg range
what worries me more are the potentially cancerogenic metabolites of most of the jwhs

regarding ghb:
as long as you know your dose and like the feeling it’s a fun and relatively safe drug
what would worry me is the addictive potential (really easy to happen) and the legal aspects
i personaly use it like this - 4g before going out + a few beers while out to prolong the high
saves the liver (i’d need a lot more than a few beers to get as drunk as i want) and money
the date rape label is wrong imo… you can certainly taste (tastes kinda salty if made right… if made wrong it tastes like either lye or paint thinner depending on how the synthesis was fucked up) it in any drink at a dose high enough to knock someone out

would use xanax too but benzos are more expensive and make me weak as shit the following day

[quote]dragon666123 wrote:
regarding the k2 stuff:
but anyway i think the increased number of panic attacks can be mostly contributed to the fact that you can buy pure jwh powder online very cheap and scales that can accurately measure out the doses required are much more expensive (a few mg can be the difference from a nice high to a panic attack on jwh-018
what worries me more are the potentially cancerogenic metabolites of most of the jwhs

regarding ghb:
as long as you know your dose and like the feeling it’s a fun and relatively safe drug
what would worry me is the addictive potential (really easy to happen) and the legal aspects
i personaly use it like this - 4g before going out + a few beers while out to prolong the high
saves the liver (i’d need a lot more than a few beers to get as drunk as i want) and money
the date rape label is wrong imo… you can certainly taste (tastes kinda salty if made right… if made wrong it tastes like either lye or paint thinner depending on how the synthesis was fucked up) it in any drink at a dose high enough to knock someone out

would use xanax too but benzos are more expensive and make me weak as shit the following day[/quote]

not if you sleep like 14 hours as I do on those things haha, at rising I take a scoop of super pump, protein bar, and a monster energy drink and feel like an animal at the gym

[quote]edk3335 wrote:

regarding the k2 stuff:

regarding ghb:

would use xanax too but benzos are more expensive and make me weak as shit the following day[/quote]

not if you sleep like 14 hours as I do on those things haha, at rising I take a scoop of super pump, protein bar, and a monster energy drink and feel like an animal at the gym [/quote]

I dont know how some of yall do it, morning workouts and such, I need to be incredibly well fed before I lift.

2 big meals and a snack with a shake before is my minimum, 3 big meals and a shake before preferred.

I literally feel terrible if I have only eaten once or so before I workout, like if I need to squeeze in an earlier lifting session. Strength drops noticeably as well.

I probably need a minimum of 2500 cals before I lift, and a shake during, big meal after, and cottage cheese and yogurt before bed.

Ill see guys eat a banana, take a protein shake in water and hit the gym, that just seems absurd to me no matter what drugs Im running or what stims Im on.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

[quote]edk3335 wrote:

regarding the k2 stuff:

regarding ghb:

not if you sleep like 14 hours as I do on those things haha, at rising I take a scoop of super pump, protein bar, and a monster energy drink and feel like an animal at the gym [/quote]

I dont know how some of yall do it, morning workouts and such, I need to be incredibly well fed before I lift.

2 big meals and a snack with a shake before is my minimum, 3 big meals and a shake before preferred.

I literally feel terrible if I have only eaten once or so before I workout, like if I need to squeeze in an earlier lifting session. Strength drops noticeably as well.

I probably need a minimum of 2500 cals before I lift, and a shake during, big meal after, and cottage cheese and yogurt before bed.

Ill see guys eat a banana, take a protein shake in water and hit the gym, that just seems absurd to me no matter what drugs Im running or what stims Im on.[/quote]

well Im on high protein low everything else diet so my energy levels are a constant low…so when I drink that monster its like popeye downing that can of spinach haaha