X-Rep Muscle Building?

Hello

First of all let me be the first to say it is ridiculous the mentioning of gaining 60lbs of muscle in 4 weeks, but the 21lbs in 10 weeks is somewhat believable (obviously not all lean muscle)

With that being said I am new to T-Nation but not new to bodybuilding. I would just like to say T-Nation.com is very helpful and I am glad my brother introduced me to it. I was just wonder my routine has become stale recently and I have been constantly switching it up to shock my muscles and was stumbled across this website www.3dmusclebuilding.com .

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the concept of this e-book and do they have any experience or advice, the $39.95 isn’t a major deal to me and I am well aware there are thousands of various routines I can follow but I was somewhat curious to see this one, but do not want to buy it if it is stuff I already know or is a scam. Thanks in advanced

-Dano Mitton

It’s a scam.

Come on you said it yourself, 60lbs in 4 weeks?

There are plenty of programs to choose from on here, just have a look around or ask your brother.

I have been looking and mixing up my routines but find it hard to find one that isn’t over doing it as far as lifting for size and strength, I am a few months away from a career in corrections and weight about 190-195 right now and would like to gain, I have my diet right and in check to gain but cannot seem to find a routine that really sticks and will give me success,

it seems i have spent a countless amount of time online trying to read and pick through many different routines, is there any particular one someone would recommend, or do you think it would be best to keep it simple with basic lifts?

I initially had success with ABBH, do a search for it here if you haven’t heard of it.

Lots of programs available, how many days a week do you want to train?

If this worked that well everyone would be using it. It’s economics, pal.

I have not heard of it, I will take a look for, My schedule now is day on day off gym wise to get ample rest because i am doin intense work outs. I am able to train any day of the week really, with the exclusion of Thursdays because I work am a doorman at a local night club and only get about 3 or 4 hours sleep Wednesday nights so I take Thursday to be my recovery day and spend most of the day relaxing and getting caught up on school work.