X-Men Origins: Wolverine Trailer

[quote]joshjuk wrote:
gambit has always been one of my favorites!

I always really look forward to these types of movies and then get dissapointed. I try not to get too hyped.

Preview looks good though![/quote]

Yea, getting hyped will just ruin it. I was way too excited about Dark Knight and ended up disappointed.

[quote]FutureGL wrote:
wait i couldn’t find deadpool in the trailer, anybody have a time mark?

and it looks like hugh jackman put on another 10 lbs or so. in a good way.[/quote]

He looks more muscled up and vascular in the pic Rhino Jockey provided, should be a winner. The movie studios should be kissing Stan Lee’s ass for providing them with all this awesome material to embellish on. Lord knows there aren’t many quality movies being made these days.

I am somewhat disappointed with the choice of Sabretooth. I like Liev’s ability to act, but his physical demeanor is nothing of what I would want or expect Sabretooth resemble. I would have imagined him more muscular and having a larger stature overall.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I am somewhat disappointed with the choice of Sabretooth. I like Liev’s ability to act, but his physical demeanor is nothing of what I would want or expect Sabretooth resemble. I would have imagined him more muscular and having a larger stature overall. [/quote]

Exactly.

Well said hungry

Gambit looks awesome.

Sabretooth should be bigger, but he still looks cool