X-Men Origins: Wolverine Trailer

Liev Schreiber as sabretooth? Really, the guy from the manchurian candidate and the omen remakes?! Is that a joke?! Is someone just trying to fuck with me? SOmeone needs to do one of those fail posts. lots of em.

adamantium. can’t wait to see this. i don’t think shreiber will suck as hard as everyone seems to think. i hope that was just a wack clip (as far as he is concerned). everyone else looked awesome.

Looks awesome. Hugh Jackman actually looks slightly impressive.

[quote]BabyBuster wrote:
Kinoz wrote:
Definitely going to see it. Especially because of Deadpool. I’m a little disappointed by Sabretooth though… ok, pretty majorly disappointed…

Agreed. The first guy was skinny as shit, but CGI could have added a few lbs. At least he looked the part. Instead we have a short skinny guy. Bad call, Fox.

On a side note, I hope there is an extended scene of Wolverine killing Nazis.[/quote]

I want a cameo with him freeing Eric with Captain America.

I will turn off critic mode and enjoy the hell out of this movie when it comes out.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
Liev Schreiber as sabretooth? Really, the guy from the manchurian candidate and the omen remakes?! Is that a joke?! Is someone just trying to fuck with me? SOmeone needs to do one of those fail posts. lots of em.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009) - IMDb [/quote]

Thats what I thought originally…I mean the guy played a wimpy genius in sphere, it’s kind of a role reversal for him to play freaking sabertooth. But overall I really like the guy as an actor so i’m interested to see what he can do with the role.

Gambit looks badass. They should have made his eyes black though.

Magneto’s origin movie is next in line after wolverine correct?

its been scrapped for now

Is Deadpool going to talk to the audience?

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Is Deadpool going to talk to the audience?[/quote]

That would be pretty lolz

I’ll reserve judgement on Deadpool for now as we only saw a flash of a clip. Gambit looks like he’s pretty bad. I’m iffy about Sabretooth because he doesn’t meet my expectations for what I think he should look lke but the actor playing him is pretty solid. With all said and done I’m looking forward to the movie.

it looks amazing!!! all will bow before this film…

Can’t wait for this, about time someone elaborated on this character.

im happy because based on the trailer it looks like wolverine holds his own and can fight. they had him getting ownrd a lot in the x men movies

wait i couldn’t find deadpool in the trailer, anybody have a time mark?

and it looks like hugh jackman put on another 10 lbs or so. in a good way.

I have wanted to be wolverine since I was like 5 years old. In fact I think that was my Halloween costume when I was five lol. I can’t wait to see this movie, I am super stoked. Say what you want about Jackman, he plays the part.

[quote]FutureGL wrote:
wait i couldn’t find deadpool in the trailer, anybody have a time mark?

and it looks like hugh jackman put on another 10 lbs or so. in a good way.[/quote]

0:37 and 0:39

Generally I think Wolvy is waaaaay over hyped, but the trailer does look pretty good. Maybe it can restore some credence to mutants after the the crappy X-Men trilogy.

*Hugh Jackman is too tall.

*That IS NOT SABRETOOTH!

*Wolverine is not the second coming of Jesus in Mutant form.

*Lastly, THAT IS NOT SABRETOOTH! The picture above IS Sabretooth.

I’ll see it. Just wish they would fix Sabretooth. I can ignore the God complex they give Wolverine, but why fuck up Sabretooth?

Also, Deadpool can be seen at 38-40 seconds in.

gambit has always been one of my favorites!

I always really look forward to these types of movies and then get dissapointed. I try not to get too hyped.

Preview looks good though!