X-Men Origins: Wolverine Trailer

Should we still keep our expectations low??:

http://www.hd-trailers.org/2008/12/x-men-origins-wolverine-trailer/

Nope.

Call me a sucker for an XMEN movie; but I’ll be there.

I have loved that series since I was but a wee lad; and plan to see this one for sure!

Great find! Thanks!

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[/quote]

Looks cool, can’t wait…

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[/quote]

Too late. My expectations are already high after watching the trailer.

I ended up seeing The Day The Earth Stood Still last night. Like you said about it earlier, I spent most of the movie thinking about all the trailers I just saw, rather than thinking about the movie I was watching.

I came

Deadpool? God Damn, but I don’t fucking think so.

This movie just failed.

I mean, I’m still going to watch it in theaters twice, but I’ll be fuckin’ pissed.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

Too late. My expectations are already high after watching the trailer.

I ended up seeing The Day The Earth Stood Still last night. Like you said about it earlier, I spent most of the movie thinking about all the trailers I just saw, rather than thinking about the movie I was watching.[/quote]

Yeah,that’s sad when you go to see a movie…and get more enjoyment out of the trailers attached to it.

This movie looks badass can’t wait. Deadpool was always a favorite of mine.

[quote]Vash wrote:
Deadpool? God Damn, but I don’t fucking think so.

This movie just failed.

I mean, I’m still going to watch it in theaters twice, but I’ll be fuckin’ pissed.[/quote]

To even put Deadpool on the big screen is a plus…and at least they chose the right person to play him. Supposedly,he he will get scarred and don the mask,etc…Ryan Reynolds just had to get some “face” time in. I hope this holds true. I will be ultra pissed if this fails like XM3.

Movie looks amazing, I can’t wait to see it.

Gee, I wonder what I’ll be doing for my birthday weekend. Hmmm…

“I’m gonna cut your head off…see if that works.”

That was just awesome.

Looks outstanding…

I’m all in for anything Wolverine, he’s always been my favorite of the X-Men.

Definitely going to see it. Especially because of Deadpool. I’m a little disappointed by Sabretooth though… ok, pretty majorly disappointed…

[quote]Kinoz wrote:
Definitely going to see it. Especially because of Deadpool. I’m a little disappointed by Sabretooth though… ok, pretty majorly disappointed…[/quote]

Agreed. The first guy was skinny as shit, but CGI could have added a few lbs. At least he looked the part. Instead we have a short skinny guy. Bad call, Fox.

On a side note, I hope there is an extended scene of Wolverine killing Nazis.

My internet connection is durned slow lately so I’m waiting for the trailer to download still. However, the fact that they’re introducing Gambit makes me really happy. Hearing the comment about Sabretooth being a midget, on the other hand, cancels out that happiness.

I’ll see it, but I’m probably going to end up taking a huge piss all over the theater when it’s over.

Could X-Men 3 have been any more of a giant pile of shit? I don’t think so.

I expect a lot of useless posing and stupid one liners that won’t come true, “I’m gonna cut your head off see if that works”… well yay but we all know it won’t and no one but the useless, colorless extras die (hopefully en masse and in an orgy of blood and gore… ya right).

Guess it will be a fun movie anyway, we’ll see… I just hope they make good of Deadpooh.

Jackman looks a little bigger and more cut to me in this clip. I’m really upset about the Sabretooth thing though. That’s just not right. How is this even supposed to play into the other movies? Sabretooth was played by a 6’10" guy last time.

Is the crystal chick the white queen?

[quote]dennis3k wrote:
Is the crystal chick the white queen?[/quote]

yep…Emma Frost. Did you notice Storm and Cyclops as kids?