X-men 3 Trailer

Where the heck is Gambit!

Hi-Def version available: iTunes Movie Trailers

[quote]paul bunyan wrote:
Where the heck is Gambit![/quote]

I know right?

[quote]knewsom wrote:

…that being said, I haven’t seen the dude who plays beast act yet. I hope his ability makes up for the fact that he looks quite a bit thinner than I expected him to.

[/quote]

He’s quite a good actor and i bet you have seen him before…frasier, cheers???

Also…did anyone like Gary the Rat?? i thought that show was hilarious

I like how they didn’t give too much away like most trailers do.

I’d watch as many X-men movies as they make and will probably still want more.

They can do so much with each character that they should be able to make 12 movies.

I never would have thought of “Fraiser” as “The Beast” but now that I think about it he seems like the perfect choice…can’t wait to see it!!!

did anyone notice that at the funeral all the xmen are there, but where is prof x, i heard he dies.

I thought both X-Men movies were awesome. X2 is one of my all time favorite movies I could watch it 100 times(and have). Really looking forward to the new one.

I do think it sucks that it doesn’t look like we’re gonna get to see Gambit.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
paul bunyan wrote:
Where the heck is Gambit!

I know right?[/quote]

Hey there’s a guy right here on this web site who’s a “ripped 175 lbs” — sounds about the right size for Gambit!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
I hope it’s good. X-Men 2 wasn’t that great. Niether was Spiderman 2 for that matter.

I liked both of them. That is one of the few “superhero movies” I have seen SEVERAL times other than Batman Begins. Other than the problem I have with small people being cast in parts that have always been extremely muscular, they have done a great job on casting. They couldn’t have picked anyone better for Professor X and Magneto.

The bad news is, this will be the last movie.[/quote]

Well I mean, the guy playing colossus is 6’8 , ~260. He’s not proportionally HYOOGE, but he’s pretty gigantic.

[quote]bumpy wrote:
I never would have thought of “Fraiser” as “The Beast” but now that I think about it he seems like the perfect choice…can’t wait to see it!!![/quote]

I HONESTLY had NO CLUE that’s actually who it was until you guys mentioned it!

If that’s the case then, shit yeah, great choice!

do ya think Frashier has been on the 20lbs of hollywood muscle program :wink:

[quote]legend wrote:
do ya think Frashier has been on the 20lbs of hollywood muscle program ;)[/quote]

He’d need to pack on at least 30 lbs of muscle for you to be able to tell under the fur.

They probably just packed some padding into his suit.

Scott