T Nation

X is a Small White Guy with Glasses!

Not really, huge person. Pro size in the shoulders, traps, and back. Very, very nice person. I hope that I’m not ruining his online rep by saying that!

lol what?!

Hahahaha. I was actually expecting a post like this!

So what you’re saying is, he’s a big white guy with glasses.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Hahahaha. I was actually expecting a post like this![/quote]

I’m just glad that I beat him to the punch.

hahaha - I think X being a small white guy would cause the site to shut down. Look forward to seeing some of the footage of you guys training!

Maybe include a video of X addressing the camera saying to all noobs: “EAT.”

[quote]madquarker wrote:
hahaha - I think X being a small white guy would cause the site to shut down. Look forward to seeing some of the footage of you guys training!

Maybe include a video of X addressing the camera saying to all noobs: “EAT.”[/quote]

With the deepest voice EVER.

Yeah - maybe have the glass lens on the camera crack a little from the deep reverberations? I wouldn’t be surprised.

I’m going to go eat now.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Not really, huge person. Pro size in the shoulders, traps, and back. Very, very nice person. I hope that I’m not ruining his online rep by saying that![/quote]

Impossible, he doesn’t deadlift, he can’t have big traps and back. You sir, are a liar.

Can someone bring me up to speed? Thib is working out with Professor X? How did this happen?

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_thibaudeau/some_delays_answering

Scroll down a bit. Some of the more advanced forum members are in Colorado working on the new program and having fun with the free/new supplements. Prof X is one of them. Mighty Stu and ACTrain and probably a few others are there as well.

[quote]madquarker wrote:
http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_thibaudeau/some_delays_answering

Scroll down a bit. Some of the more advanced forum members are in Colorado working on the new program and having fun with the free/new supplements. Prof X is one of them. Mighty Stu and ACTrain and probably a few others are there as well. [/quote]

That is very cool. Hope there are some vids! One thing about P-X, he will give the straight no-BS story to the rest of us. T-Nation is definitely confident with this thing to bring him in. Lots of people have been saying they need to back up the talk, I think this is exactly what they needed to do.

[quote]madquarker wrote:
http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_thibaudeau/some_delays_answering

Scroll down a bit. Some of the more advanced forum members are in Colorado working on the new program and having fun with the free/new supplements. Prof X is one of them. Mighty Stu and ACTrain and probably a few others are there as well. [/quote]

AWESOME!

Has Prof X decided to compete? Maybe I missed it somewhere and, if so, can someone let me know where to find the news, please? I’ve been reading X’s posts for years now and thought I remembered him saying it was something he may consider in the future but wasn’t interested in at this point in time. X, if you’ve decided to go for it now, myself and countless others, I’m sure, will be rooting for you. I have no doubt that with CT supplementing your own will, passion, and desire, you’ll succeed.

[quote]madquarker wrote:
hahaha - I think X being a small white guy would cause the site to shut down. Look forward to seeing some of the footage of you guys training!

Maybe include a video of X addressing the camera saying to all noobs: “EAT.”[/quote]

I actually talked more about eating then he did!

Did you guys feed the poor doctor enough or did you make him cart a cooler of his frozen, vacuum sealed steaks out there?

This sounds really exciting. Despite being from Mex, I hope someday I catch up and join with you guys.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
madquarker wrote:
hahaha - I think X being a small white guy would cause the site to shut down. Look forward to seeing some of the footage of you guys training!

Maybe include a video of X addressing the camera saying to all noobs: “EAT.”

I actually talked more about eating then he did![/quote]

That’s because you clearly beat me with that “I ate 7 double cheeseburgers in one sitting” crap.

I may not be able to eat as much as you in one sitting, but they say that practice makes perfect…and I can still outdo most people over the course of 24 hours.

Yes, a skinny white insurance salesman to be exact. I read about it on the tv.

CT, only 7 double cheeseburgers?