T Nation

X Gear Brand?

I just got my stuff, 3 10ml bottles of test enanthate and 1 bottle of deca, along with some 15mg dbols.

The company is X Gear, which I was told is underground. It seems real enough, all the correct names etc. Anyone heard of it, can’t find a thing on the internet?

Maybe you should have asked this question before placing an order…

In saying that, sorry not heard of them but I’m based in Asia.

I should have but I trust my source. The only reason I ask is because I injected 2cc of test and 1cc of deca into my glute and it’s barely even sore this morning.

When I was taking 2cc of QV I was almost disabled for the next couple days. I’m barely even swollen at all either.

thats because qv injectables are pure garbage and they dont filter the gear.

[quote]trojanman wrote:
thats because qv injectables are pure garbage and they dont filter the gear. [/quote]

QV was not garbage, it merely had too much alcohol in it, but not garbage. I never got an infection of from it.

Now, X-Gear is a legit lab and Infinity, you got yourself some good stuff there. Samples have been sent for chromatography analysis just in case anyone doubts.

I am not a source, so do not PM me, I just happen to know.

Charly

Yes, it is legit. Very clean too, I am getting little to no soreness. I am very pleased so far.

Thanks.

[quote]trojanman wrote:
thats because qv injectables are pure garbage and they dont filter the gear. [/quote]

it is obvious that you do not know what your talking about buddy. do your research really good and then come up with more concrete opinions vet gear is good and QV and brovel are among the best gear you can get your hands on, and the quality is just as good as human grade gear and they render very good results …

looking for good products from x- gear

can anyone help me with x-gear products cant even find web sight

As it has been said many times on here, most legit sources do no have websites

[quote]vincentvinet wrote:
can anyone help me with x-gear products cant even find web sight[/quote]

X gear is good stuff. we have it in tampa and orlando. I have seen the lab result. all was good. one person did not believe the result and called the number on the lab results to confirm that the results were real.

All was good and he helt like an ass. don’t know of a web site though. the vails and boxes has halograms on them. very little injections site pain. the cost is good too, well worth the money.