X-box or PS2?

well, somebody definitely pissed in his Wheaties…

Some of his “opinions” I agree with, but for the most part he is talking to the fat lazy fuckers (what he refers to as real “gamers”) that hate Micro$oft and think Bill Gates is the 4th Anti-Christ.

Well, guess what, I bought both cuz I wanted both. I like the Xbox better. So sue me.

JWG - yeah, having the controller thing is kinda cool. You can get them at lik-sang pretty cheap. Where did you get the 411 on the chip swap thing? I would think that M$ would try and create something totally incompatible so they could make more money. :smiley:

Icarus - I know a guy who does that stuff. He made his xbox to be able to play ps2 games, then swapped hd’s for a 120 gb one. He also is going to get xbox live, so there’s another chip he has to get to “fool” microsoft into thinking he hasn’t tampered.

Icarus,

Don’t get your panties in a wad over what I said to Siscokid. He is a personal friend of mine and he knows I’m just giving him a hard time.

BTW, another friend of mine, who is huge and trains hard (Olympic lifter), owns just about every game station out there and spends hours playing each day. But he is not one of those fat and lazy people that you most often see or hear about.

hey icarus, my brother to me when he said that he was getting a x box and also several other friends told me…so several people know about it but who knows it might just be a rumor but i hope not…sounds like something micro soft would do.

Iron.

Iron.

Nate Dogg - Uhhhhhh, I wasn’t talking about you. What you said was funny. I was talking about the guy from the link.

I too have modded my xbox and use the backup feature. I am in the process of putting in a switch so I can join Live and see if it is worth it.

Yeah maddox is quite bitter towards xbox/microsoft but I definately think ps2 has a much wider selection of games. I own both but I only have halo for xbox and it kicks major ass.

Oh yeah, I tried the whole “dropping the xbox controller from 5 feet to break a cat’s back” thing and it didn’t work, it just ran away scared and angry