Wyclef Jean for President!

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Joebus wrote:
I laugh every time someone quotes Fox News as a source of truth. It is like quoting the Jerry Springer show. This goes for extremes on either side. They just want ratings. I say good for Wyclef. I guess we shall never see the Fugees get back together…[/quote]
As oppose to CNN,MSNBC,and Huffington Post? They are all like that,just on different ends of the spectrum. The only real news source that is the least bias is BBC.[/quote]

BBC Bull shit! They are as Bias in there reporting as all the rest.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-6115309-504083.html

Fox wasn’t the only media outlet reporting about this.

All politicians are full of shit. They are just like everyone and trying to make a buck.

The “free” press is bought and paid for too.

You know when someone is speaking the truth? When both sides are mad at them.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
All politicians are full of shit. They are just like everyone and trying to make a buck.

The “free” press is bought and paid for too.

You know when someone is speaking the truth? When both sides are mad at them.[/quote]

Truth, they all suck big donkey balls.

Wyclef for President and Denzel is on a Train:

BREAKING NEWS:
PROFESSOR X IS REALLY A GAY VEGAN LEFT WING NUT. HE BELIEVES EVERYTHING THAT COMES ON CNN AND MSNBC IS A FACT.
TUNE IN FOR LATER REPORTS…

SYNTHOL HAS BEEN FOUND IN HIS APT NEAR FT. HOOD. STAYED TUNE…

LINK…CNN.COM/PROFFXHTPLSYNTHOL.COM.LLOKIJKAJCJ.

I liked him as a member of the Fugees. As a politician, no.

“implicate the changes”

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Joebus wrote:
I laugh every time someone quotes Fox News as a source of truth. It is like quoting the Jerry Springer show. This goes for extremes on either side. They just want ratings. I say good for Wyclef. I guess we shall never see the Fugees get back together…[/quote]
As oppose to CNN,MSNBC,and Huffington Post? They are all like that,just on different ends of the spectrum. The only real news source that is the least bias is BBC.[/quote]

I agree, as an NPR junkie, I listen to BBC often and it is nice to hear a world view of the news.

[quote]jre67t wrote:
SYNTHOL HAS BEEN FOUND IN HIS APT NEAR FT. HOOD. STAYED TUNE…[/quote]

Wrong guy…lol.

Good luck to him. I don’t understand why anyone would be too critical of him wanting to devote himself to his country of birth. Wouldn’t that be deemed “patriotic?” Oh…I forgot…that’s exclusive to our great USA.

Sean Penn states that Wyclef is a powerful voice for Haiti but his choice to run for President is seen by him and those on the ground as somewhat dubious.

He also alludes to the fact that Wyclef may be oblivious to the fact that self serving parties linked to him might have ulterior motives in Haiti that he is unawre of, or at least is too naive to recognise.

I dont envy Wyclef’s choice to enter the snake pit that is politics, esp. in Haiti where corruption and exploitation are rife. He has put his cards on the table and already the shit is starting to fly!

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2010/08/05/lkl.sean.penn.cnn.html

[quote]Joebus wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Joebus wrote:

I agree, as an NPR junkie, I listen to BBC often and it is nice to hear a world view of the news. [/quote]

Yes, when you listen to NPR and BBC then EVERYTHING ELSE is “right wing” by comparison. You guys can’t be serious, or have never really thought objectively about wholesale “media bias”.

Here’s one from the horse’s mouth (Mika Brzezinski, MSNBC):

Yawn.

Boo-hoo FOX news blah blah… whiny-waahh..

Credibility? Like the legendary and disgraced Dan Rather and his false “Bush” papers?

Puh-leeeeeze.

You guys seriously get your hard news (and views) from NPR and BBC?

From the laughably NOT conservative Times UK (on BBC’s institutionalize bias):

[i]
BBC report damns its â??culture of biasâ??

Richard Brooks and Dipesh Gadher

THE BBC is institutionally biased, an official report will conclude this week. The year-long investigation, commissioned by the BBC, has found the corporation particularly partial in its treatment of single-issue politics such as climate change, poverty, race and religion.

It concludes that the bias has extended across drama, comedy and entertainment, with the corporation pandering to politically motivated celebrities and trendy causes. [/i]

There, in before this gets moved to the PWI pit.

[quote]worzel wrote:
Sean Penn states that Wyclef is a powerful voice for Haiti but his choice to run for President is seen by him and those on the ground as somewhat dubious.

He also alludes to the fact that Wyclef may be oblivious to the fact that self serving parties linked to him might have ulterior motives in Haiti that he is unawre of, or at least is too naive to recognise.

I dont envy Wyclef’s choice to enter the snake pit that is politics, esp. in Haiti where corruption and exploitation are rife. He has put his cards on the table and already the shit is starting to fly!

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2010/08/05/lkl.sean.penn.cnn.html[/quote]

Maybe Sean Penn should run for President of Haiti. Speaking of which…the current one looks just like Fresh Prince’s butler,Jeffrey.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Good luck to him. I don’t understand why anyone would be too critical of him wanting to devote himself to his country of birth. Wouldn’t that be deemed “patriotic?” Oh…I forgot…that’s exclusive to our great USA.

[/quote]

Has anyone stated otherwise?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[/quote]

Has anyone stated otherwise?[/quote]

Otherwise. There ya go.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Joebus wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Joebus wrote:

I agree, as an NPR junkie, I listen to BBC often and it is nice to hear a world view of the news. [/quote]

Yes, when you listen to NPR and BBC then EVERYTHING ELSE is “right wing” by comparison. You guys can’t be serious, or have never really thought objectively about wholesale “media bias”…

There, in before this gets moved to the PWI pit.[/quote]

Wow, you really seem to have a vendetta against NPR. Did they kill your puppy or something?

[quote]Haavik wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Joebus wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Joebus wrote:

Yes, when you listen to NPR and BBC then EVERYTHING ELSE is “right wing” by comparison. You guys can’t be serious, or have never really thought objectively about wholesale “media bias”…

There, in before this gets moved to the PWI pit.[/quote]

Wow, you really seem to have a vendetta against NPR. Did they kill your puppy or something?[/quote]

Yes, then they ate it.

How do you get “vendetta” out of what I wrote? Are all kids these days this unable to handle anything that doesn’t coddle their point of view?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Are all kids these days this unable to handle anything that doesn’t coddle their point of view?[/quote]

Yes. I blame the proliferation of the Internet.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Are all kids these days this unable to handle anything that doesn’t coddle their point of view?[/quote]

Yes. I blame the proliferation of the Internet. [/quote]

That’s racist.