WWE Personalities

Probably Actually Least Capable of Winning Were it Not for the Script: it’s gotta be Santino
Stupidest Finishin Move: You Can’t See Me and for the old schooler’s The People’s Elbow

Sweetest Finishing Move: The Pedigree is awesome…From the wayback machine The Million Dollar Dream.

How dare you say that about Michelle McCool.
Most likely is Maryse. She I think already is one.

Pick is of Michelle probably the most bangable too.

Joseph Canterbury whom was recently released from developmental also had a well conditioned physique… and looks alot like my avatar… Abraham Washington whom is doing the new talk show on ECW prob has the best conditioned physique underneath the suit

She didn’t use to look like a crack whore, as your pic makes clear.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix[/quote]

My middle school football coach is the ref in the background here, Jack Doan. I love that.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix

My middle school football coach is the ref in the background here, Jack Doan. I love that.[/quote]

Cool! :slight_smile:

Almighty Roberto, one of the three horsemen foretold would come forth from the heavens, oh one that is summoned to the Steroid forum via the sounding of the ram’s horn and the offering of a great white bull burning in a pool of gorgon’s blood…such a mighty man deity watches WWE?

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Almighty Roberto, one of the three horsemen foretold would come forth from the heavens, oh one that is summoned to the Steroid forum via the sounding of the ram’s horn and the offering of a great white bull burning in a pool of gorgon’s blood…such a mighty man deity watches WWE? [/quote]

I was surprised too, but I suppose a man can’t be all science and lifting heavy things and uncomfortably conservative all the time.

“Divas”

Most Bangable: Stephanie, Lilian Garcia
Most Skilled as Sports Entertainer: Mickie James
Probably Actually Most Capable of Kicking the Others’ Asses: Chyna

“Superstars”

Probably Actually Most Capable of Kicking the Others’ Asses: Hmm…I know he was with WWE(or F back then) for only a year or 2 and also hes old now - but Ken Shamrock

[quote]Otep wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Almighty Roberto, one of the three horsemen foretold would come forth from the heavens, oh one that is summoned to the Steroid forum via the sounding of the ram’s horn and the offering of a great white bull burning in a pool of gorgon’s blood…such a mighty man deity watches WWE?

I was surprised too, but I suppose a man can’t be all science and lifting heavy things and uncomfortably conservative all the time.[/quote]

I was pleasantly surprised.
I am glad he is fully human.

Most bangable is maryse by far.

Best personality goes to randy orton.

Micky james is just a goofy, cheese-eating rat-faced bitch.

I came

[quote]Super Stud wrote:
Most bangable is maryse by far.

Best personality goes to randy orton.

Micky james is just a goofy, cheese-eating rat-faced bitch.[/quote]

Where are your morals now ?

[quote]Super Stud wrote:
I came[/quote]

Not till you’re married buddy.

[quote]Otep wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

I was surprised too, but I suppose a man can’t be all science and lifting heavy things and uncomfortably conservative all the time.[/quote]

Actually I’m a libertarian (of the pro-national-defense variety), not a conservative. So make that “uncomfortably libertarian” :wink:

Though I would rather leave that kind of thing to its own place, PWI, rather than in a WWE thread :slight_smile:

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Otep wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

I was surprised too, but I suppose a man can’t be all science and lifting heavy things and uncomfortably conservative all the time.

Actually I’m a libertarian (of the pro-national-defense variety), not a conservative. So make that “uncomfortably libertarian” :wink:
[/quote]

I’m a middle of the road kinda guy with views that can be bordeline anarchist. May it all burn down ;D tee hee

shiiit i used to be all over the wrestling back when jerico wasnt all serious and still funny

the rock is still funny youtubing his old videos, he is the ultimate t-man lol
undertaker was always my favourite especially when he threw mankind off the cell in hell in a cell
big poppa pump was hilarious back in the wcw days, apparently he is just as hilarious in person

when steph mcmahon had the implants she was by far the most bangable

Goldberg was always my favorite

[quote]Otep wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

And he posts pics of hot girls! He’s cooler than I thought