and wrestlemania will have vince mcmahon vs donald trump

jeeze

Wrestling sucks.

[quote]Hawkson101 wrote:
Wrestling is awesome

stone cold and the rock were on raw tonight

jeeze[/quote]

Havent seen RAW yet, good to know those guys will be back on. Saw stonecold last week, which was pretty cool.

I stopped watching it when I turned about 16 or so, not really for any reason other than time I guess, but I’ve gotten back into it(now 22). Vince is a hell of a story teller and he’s got some good people working for him.

I stopped watching during the time the WCW went under and all that was happening, so I missed a lot of shit, but I caught back up. Always hard to tune in and realize you dont know a damn thing about anyone anymore.

But yeah, WWE kicks serious ass. Can’t believe I stopped watching.

And yes, I know its scripted…EVERY show on TV is scripted in some way, why is that always everyones crutch to use when wrestling comes up. We like following the story lines.

Anyone else here going to Wrestlemania? I’m going but don’t know where my seat is yet (company trip).

WWF-Yes
WCW-Yes
WWE-No

Once Brock Lesnar left like a bitch, it really started going down hill. They a few shining stars still(Benoit and HHH for example), but it just isn’t as good like in 2000. Or 2002-2003 for that matter.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
WWF-Yes
WCW-Yes
WWE-No

Once Brock Lesnar left like a bitch, it really started going down hill. They a few shining stars still(Benoit and HHH for example), but it just isn’t as good like in 2000. Or 2002-2003 for that matter.

[/quote]

It was arguably the best during the height of the Monday Night Wars, and some GREAT people in that era are now gone (Stone Cold, The Rock, Mick Foley, Jericho, HHH is on leave right now for almost a year). Its still fun to watch right now however.

I never really saw anything with Brock, how did he leave?

[quote]HardcoreHorn wrote:
Wrestling sucks.[/quote]

You obviously dont smell what the rock is cooking. I’m not sure if thats a good thing…?

NWO…4 life!

Hogan
Hall & Nash
Macho man

I can’t stand the male portions at this point. The stories & acting are painful, and the only real payoff for any match is the last 15 seconds when one of the wresters hits their signature/cheats/gets jumped/etc.

Now, the “divas”, that’s some entertainment right there.

The Rocks a sellout and it turned my stomach to see him on Raw

[quote]superpimp wrote:
The Rocks a sellout and it turned my stomach to see him on Raw[/quote]

Yeah, leaving the company on good terms upon the expiration of his contract to go make millions of dollars a year in Hollywood makes the Rock quite the sell-out. The nerve of him!

Plus, he comes back to help promote Wrestlemania? The ungrateful bastard!

God forbid the guy wants to get off the road, spend time with his family, and protect his body. How dare he!

You sir, need to re-think your definition of “sell-out.”

Good day!

[quote]TJN713 wrote:
superpimp wrote:
The Rocks a sellout and it turned my stomach to see him on Raw

Yeah, leaving the company on good terms upon the expiration of his contract to go make millions of dollars a year in Hollywood makes the Rock quite the sell-out. The nerve of him!

Plus, he comes back to help promote Wrestlemania? The ungrateful bastard!

God forbid the guy wants to get off the road, spend time with his family, and protect his body. How dare he!

You sir, need to re-think your definition of “sell-out.”

Good day![/quote]

Sell out because he won’t discuss wrestling or when asked, “why do people always ask about wresting I played football(poorly) longer yet no one asks me about that”

That’s why he’s a sell out and he turns my stomach

[quote]superpimp wrote:
TJN713 wrote:
superpimp wrote:

Sell out because he won’t discuss wrestling or when asked, “why do people always ask about wresting I played football(poorly) longer yet no one asks me about that”

That’s why he’s a sell out and he turns my stomach
[/quote]

You have a pretty queasy little tummy, nancy boy.

[quote]Hawkson101 wrote:
Wrestling is awesome.

stone cold and the rock were on raw tonight

jeeze[/quote]

damn i love those guys.i hate living in england. i manage to watch wrestling on the internet cos i dnt have sky. anywaywwe was better when the rock,stone cold,brock lesnar and goldberg were in but i guess its stil good with triple h and undertaker.

I think this was the best.

upcoming movie with stone cold steve austin: the condemned.

looks a lot like that japanese movie: battle royale.

but its a good idea.criminals should have to earn the right to freedom. Gives one more reason to do loads of pushups in the cell

The only reason I clicked on this thread was in hopes of finding people posting pictures of the WWE chicks. Please…somebody do it for me?

[quote]Easy E wrote:
The only reason I clicked on this thread was in hopes of finding people posting pictures of the WWE chicks. Please…somebody do it for me?[/quote]

I’ll start if off…