WWE Bench Press Records are Legit

Deal with it. Big John Studd putting up 700lbs like its childs play is a thing of beauty, Ryback and Mark Henry setting new records for 225lbs for reps, Dino Bravo breaking the world record and more!

They are as real as it gets…deal with it!

2 Likes

And here I thought everything about WWE was legit!

You forgot the most impressive record

Ric Flair owning the world’s most expensive alligator shoes

3 Likes

Can’t tell if joking or serious…?

1 Like

RW Animal and Warlord 6 plate benchers. Many incredibly strong dudes in that video.

TA: Incredibly strong dude. Here doing still 405 for 3 at ~45 years old.

Not WWE related but still the most impressive BP I’ve seen with my own eyes.

700 lb raw similar to this video (yes I checked the plates as they had come from our local gym) / unreal 3D thickness …

600 for 3 real easy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I once saw Vader in a gym doing behind the neck press with 315 while talking to people and eating candy bars between sets.
He also had no shirt on and had crumbs all over himself
He made it look light.

1 Like

Big E benched 529 in the USAPL in 2011 at 292 bodyweight.

Mark Henry legitimately became the strongest man in the world for pure bragging rights alone.

The bench press is the mark of a man…a real man. Nobody gives a damn about your job, cars, career etc… the question is “how much do you bench” since time immemorial. Nobody cares about your “fictional” BOSU ball nonsense!

So the question remains…“How much do you bench?”

Me: 225. How about you?

Big E in this video did a 575 raw bench, casual b roll footage of a 700+ squad and an old clip of him competing and hitting a 800 deadlift. Ridiculous

Must be the Booty O’s!

3 Likes

Hey remember the first guy to bench 700 also was in the WWF!
Ted Arcidi.
hqdefault

3 Likes

Another impressive powerlifter who wrestled in the WWE for a short time, Doug Furnas. 600lb bench at 275lbs.

2 Likes

I remember him being in a tag team with a guy with a very French sounding name like Don La Fon or something like that

1 Like

Phil Lafon, aka Dan Kroffat.

1 Like

Bill Kazmier and Ken Patera also wrestled awhile

2 Likes

The Reflection of Perfection, “Superstar” Billy Graham benched 605 back when the world record was 616. He also had cool lifting Bros and invented calling everybody “Brother!”

4 Likes

I love him existing purely to prove that Pat Casey wasn’t just a one-in-a-million fluke.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yes, but also

1 Like

Mark Henry had a lot of natural strength. His story is pretty cool.