WW3 and North Korea

Today,while sitting down in JL waiting for my oil change,I was watching the news.

I heard about how N Korea launched some long-ranged missles from one of their testing sites.

Bush commented on the situation today,but I couldn’t hear much due to the extreme amount of noise that was being produced by two obtrusive, screaming children.I really think we might go to war with them in the future.
What do guys think about this?

If you think about it,why would they be testing long-range missles out?
Unless they plan on taking over the world or something crazy.
Guns aren’t made for nothing you know.
I think they’re a bored,evil empire that want to start war for no reason.
Tell me what you think.

Cthulhu

[quote]Cthulhu wrote:
Today,while sitting down in JL waiting for my oil change,I was watching the news.

I heard about how N Korea launched some long-ranged missles from one of their testing sites.

Bush commented on the situation today,but I couldn’t hear much due to the extreme amount of noise that was being produced by two obtrusive, screaming children.I really think we might go to war with them in the future.
What do guys think about this?

If you think about it,why would they be testing long-range missles out?
Unless they plan on taking over the world or soemthing crazy.
Guns aren’t made for nothing you know.
I think they’re a bored,evil empire that want to start war for no reason.

Cthulhu[/quote]

Don’t worry man, but scan the other Korea threads. N. Korea aren’t capable of waging much war against the the US or the West.

…I wouldn’t exactly call them an “empire”.

the term empire is used so broadly now that even New Zealand is considered an empire.

[quote]Diomede wrote:
the term empire is used so broadly now that even New Zealand is considered an empire.[/quote]

LMAO

That was sarcasim.
I said empire because,like you said,everyone is using the word now.
I think kim jung ill ,or whatever his name is(I speak english after all), wants to start war after the Team America World Police movie that was made making fun of him,lol.

Seems to me it was much more of a press opportunity for Kim to remind people to think twice before fucking with him as they are not defenceless.

Unfortunately one of the missiles failed and they came off looking like those beardy members of the British amateur Space Project firing rockets in their back gardens.